• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
(Ayano got a short yet messy chrome blue hair and dark blue eyes. Her height is around 4'6" and her weight is rather balancing her slender-short body. Her skin is japanese pure-white yet got many slight wound that make her looks like an active boy around her age, but actually she's not boyish but just sometimes fell to ground. She doesn't has a mood to treat her skin well, so actually she doesn't care at all about her skin because she tend to plays around somewher hot.

She usually gets her hair messy and doesn't comb it at all, she wears a thin T-shirt with a thick fur jacket that cover around upper side of her body (waist to neck) and a thick-white scarf, short skirt and long black socks and of course, black shoes at the waist down to legs, this is what she wears if the non-school time and not at summer. If summer comes, she usually just wear a T-shirt and a short jeans. At school time, she wears uniform normally with her thick-white scarf on neck.)

❤ Name ❤
Ayano Shimada
❤ Nickname ❤
Aya
❤ Gender ❤
Female
❤ Age ❤
❤ Specie ❤
Neko

❤ Personality ❤
Ayano is tend to be calm and cold to others but still doing things around playfully like a cat, but she still can control her urges because she's once lived in the human world. She usually using '-nyoo' at the end of her sentence and makes people that doesn't know her specie thinks that she's just want to be cute, this is something that usually tend to happen because she likes to hide her cat ears and her tails.

She's somewhat possesive to peoples that close to her and show her emotion only to them because she's scared and embrassed about it. Aya likes playing with her pencil and eraser (her eraser is pink and round, that's make her fun playing it) in the meantime and always serious at a serious time.

Aya intend to silent if others makes her mad but if it's too much, she'll be mad as scarier than even such an easily mad-neko. She doesn't like to think much either, but she's do best at the school and doesn't really think much after that-- she sometimes need one minutes or more to think about something, especially maths.

❤ History ❤
Ayano was born in the Japan, her parents were somehow avoiding about youkai world and makes her lived normally as a human. Even with her cold attitude she got many friends back at the human world, but her live that peaceful wasn't long until her parents identity as a youkai-neko is revealed and her parents then shotted by a group of yakuza that hates youkai. Afraid of her life in danger, she runs from her own house.

At her young age, she run away to the main central of Japan and lived up her life at a 6 tatami mats apartment around that she can afford. For many month, she recovering herself from shock because knowing that she's a youkai and her parents hide it from her, she now knows her catly-habit is making sense because she's actually a neko youkai.

She then tried to went for youkai world, but she doesn't adapt about her neko ears and tail, she just think it a bit too much and hide it much even anywhere she goes, this fact makes people around thinks that she's a human that lost her way.

After she went to the youkai world, she's hardly adapted to the world and people around-- she trains to be a neko too rather than in human way. Because of her age is still needing such of education, then she going for the Youkai Academy.

❤ Weakness ❤
She hates and fears ice so much than water itself, she likes to clinging at doll making her kittish personality show'd up if there's a doll around. Heat makes her sleepy too because it's comforting her, she's slow at thinking too and that's making her need 2 times repeating sometimes.

❤ Other ❤
She's a rather sleepy-head and likes to eat fruits and raw fish, Aya normally sing some sort of lullaby when she's sleepy and that's somehow making her not to sleep. Her parents is a neko that's somehow avoiding the youkai and liked to live alone because they somehow a bit of hating the other youkai because they think that it will be a bad influence for Aya.

❤ Code ❤
Lemon Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
PixieCircle8- Your SU is pretty good but I'd like it if you would expand the Appearence section a bit more and if you wouldn't have her parents be part of Fairytale c: RPers can only have relation to Fairytale if I give permission. I do not give permission for her parents to be the "thinkers" of Fairytale as that is a too big of a role. Protection from Fairytale inside Youkai Academy isn't possible as well because the group has been attacking the school for several days now.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I see some CSS UP IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

tumblr_lq8qsi7CCb1r09bkro1_400.gif

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
PixieCircle8- Your SU is pretty good but I'd like it if you would expand the Appearence section a bit more and if you wouldn't have her parents be part of Fairytale c: RPers can only have relation to Fairytale if I give permission. I do not give permission for her parents to be the "thinkers" of Fairytale as that is a too big of a role. Protection from Fairytale inside Youkai Academy isn't possible as well because the group has been attacking the school for several days now.

Ah, i thin the one with Fairytale if the character related to it, not the family. I just want to say that the Ayano itself doesn't really go to the main Fairytale thingy..
I mean thinker, maybe i should say it's.. wrong thought maybe? Her parents is the one that 'let's make the fairytale!' and then ka-pow, they don't do some minor action job. And the meaning of protection is after her parents shotted you know ~_~

Well, i just have to edit it right?
And about the appearence, at the CSS there's already a picture, i just want to make some description a bit so you can describe Aya morely. Do you see the picture? o_O

We can just umm... fill the appearence one with just picture right?
Well, i already put an image lol. So just say that's clear right?
(if you can't see it.. then this..)
iW4YAaz.jpg

Okay.. It's edited okay, check up the post before ;)

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Her parents is the one that 'let's make the fairytale!' and then ka-pow, they don't do some minor action job.

This is actually the exact problem that Sapphy was pointing out; she doesn't want Ayano's parents (or Ayano, for that matter) to have such an important role.

Sapphire Rose

Years
This is actually the exact problem that Sapphy was pointing out; she doesn't want Ayano's parents (or Ayano, for that matter) to have such an important role.

^
Exactly this. Having her parents be the creators of Fairytale is too big of an rule... Could you please edit it?

Looks like I can still post with my laptop here so... I'll use my laptop until I can load this page on my phone again without having my whole browser colapse :S

PixieCircle8, ignore my last VM please as it might've been rude to accuse your CSS code for the cause of my little phone problem... Please forgive me.

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
^
Exactly this. Having her parents be the creators of Fairytale is too big of an rule... Could you please edit it?

Looks like I can still post with my laptop here so... I'll use my laptop until I can load this page on my phone again without having my whole browser colapse :S

PixieCircle8, ignore my last VM please as it might've been rude to accuse your CSS code for the cause of my little phone problem... Please forgive me.

No, i think i got that problem too.. But it's just this thread, well just ignore that.
Umm.. I already post the picture (actually the appearance picture already in the css) and i edited part of her parents past at the 'other' part..

So,.. Is there any more problem with my SU? :pink_frown:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
After reviewing Pixie's CSS again, it looks like she is using the CD formatting as opposed to CSS ['cd']['/cd']. If you change this, it might help the page load on a phone, otherwise the problem has nothing to really do with the code, but rather something to do with how your phone interacts with PC via web browser.

Pixie, try replacing your 'cd' with 'css' and see if that helps.

Also you might need to look up some CSS tutorials, because your code seems really weird. I actually think the problem could be because your base layer has no boundaries set? It looks quite broken to me honestly, like you've copy-pasted a template then tried to edit it to what you want to appear.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I can post again through my phone so I think the problem should've been fixed :s

Someone from the Community questions & feedback told me it might be indeed the code that PixelCircle8 was using… I dislike blaming others so I guess it was just the amount of pictures on this page.

Thanks Ichiro for trying to help to fix the problem ^^ I appreciate it.

Now the problem is solved I will post as Ryuu c: I will also end class earlier since no one is really liking it at the moment xD

EDIT: PixelCircle8- if you describe Ayano's figure, body, clothes etc. a bit more then your SU should be fine ^^

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
@雷影 イチロ
Yeah, some sort of it..
But i think it's work normally on the others thread (i don't know, i only found this thread is the error one TwT)/ )
Well, sorry for causing it, although i must say that maybe the DuskLunacy's GIF causing it. I'm really sorry if me that cause troble..

@PinkSapphire

Well, i thought that gives images is done-- (but maybe i should give you the naked one /no)
But since i want to try describing things, i already edit my SU (again and again lol) and i think you should see it now. If just anything need improvement, then i'll try my best tehehe~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
After reviewing Pixie's CSS again, it looks like she is using the CD formatting as opposed to CSS ['cd']['/cd']. If you change this, it might help the page load on a phone, otherwise the problem has nothing to really do with the code, but rather something to do with how your phone interacts with PC via web browser.

Pixie, try replacing your 'cd' with 'css' and see if that helps.

Also you might need to look up some CSS tutorials, because your code seems really weird. I actually think the problem could be because your base layer has no boundaries set? It looks quite broken to me honestly, like you've copy-pasted a template then tried to edit it to what you want to appear.
Actually, all of my IC posts use [/cd] and I haven't heard of anyone being unable to open the posts.

Also, I have the PokeCommLite app and on there I can't open the Sword Art Online OOC or IC, probably from something in the first posts.

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
I have a question nee,..
So Ayano going to in not as a new student right, as a normal one that already in many times ago? Or what?
If Ayano not a new student, then does i describe that she hurt because of the late battle or she doesn't participate?

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Don't want to burst a bubble or pop a balloon or anything, but that English is very difficult to understand >.<

I think most everyone (even late joining characters) came to the academy starting out, but I know at least one person did something along the lines of switching classes into the main story's class.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will post tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

I'm at my brothers house and literally played Assassin's Creed all night =.= ... He bought GTA 5 today so I doubt that I will get sleep tonight again.

I'll post nonetheless...!

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted guys.

The activity has been low for quite some days now. Is there anyone having problems with posting or getting online?

Also, it's Lokipie's birthday today guys. Be nice and congratulate her c: Yes, I'm gonna announce everyone's birthdays from now on

Back