• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
  • Its all a ruse...so he could get all the chicks he wants without hassle! :) (laughing as I write this)

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Machomuu is right, everyone. Everybody knows for a fact that Final Fantasy died with the PlayStation One.

Also, with Perpy's (yes, I'm calling her Perpy) clarification, and the new players, and my general absence, I think it might be necessary to also clarify about my own characters.

Yuria's a boy who looks and acts like a girl, has a girl's dorm room, etc. because Mom, among other reasons.

Lilina is a girl that dresses like a boy every now and then to get all the girls (siiadams, this is your cue), although she still goes out as a girl the other half of the time. She threw herself into leading a double life, and uses her powers to help make that happen.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • All the intrigue. I detect Lerion getting his mouth shut and being shushed in da future, because it seems to me like Lycans would be able to pick apart genders O.o Once Macho posts I think it's time for some Sagishi-Lerion dialogue...why? BECAUSE RAISINS! AND CURIOSITY!

I could care less which FF was better...although as part of my username may give away I AM sort of biased towards VII because of Sephiroth... The Japanese games that matter to me the most by FAR are the 'Tales' series <3

Hmm...Perpy...I like that.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    All the intrigue. I detect Lerion getting his mouth shut and being shushed in da future, because it seems to me like Lycans would be able to pick apart genders O.o Once Macho posts I think it's time for some Sagishi-Lerion dialogue...why? BECAUSE RAISINS! AND CURIOSITY!Hmm...Perpy...I like that.

Lycans can, in fact, pick apart sex by smell, as shown by the dead lycan everyone's holding a funeral for. However, both Yuria and Lilina screw that up completely -- Yuria by circumstance of his birth, and Lilina by her powers. Actually, you might want to keep any lycans away from Lilina's powers. Far away.

Sephear

Years
  • I hope Lilina will leave Lerion alone >.< A gynophobic person with a really powerful sense of smell really doesn't need to deal with that.

.............gol'DANGIT Perplexity, I keep looking at your avatar it's too damn pretty and the shades/colors are cool.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Haha, you are falling under my spell. Soon everyone will do as I desire. It is the way of these things. Just so you know. :P

Sephear

Years
  • Eh, I'm easy, I like girls, and I like people who are nice so you had an edge to begin with. Besides, you will fall under my spell as well before too long. The spell of....AWESOME....FRIENDSHIP...and most importantly....CHEESE! <3

Sephear

Years
  • Believe it or not dear friend I have found those who are in fact ignorant of the "Cheese" and must taste of it in it's finer forms before falling under the spell proper.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I sleep a few hours and miss all of this? Damn…

Also, Machomuu is right, no jokes or flaming wars about Final Fantasy here. :/

Also, welcome back Claire~

Lord Sephear- I live in the country where cheese was BORN!

Sephear

Years
  • Pink please, don't make me fall in love with you, you have Shiny I don't want be in love with a woman already in a relationship <3 Maybe I should just funnel that pointless affection into Lerion and make him lurv da Luna.

Also Claire is a beautiful name <3 The first girl I had a crush on back when I was a young'un was named Clair.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Thank you! I'm glad somebody likes my name! I've actually had people tell me to my face that they hate the name Claire... I still don't know why. :(

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Pink please, don't make me fall in love with you, you have Shiny I don't want be in love with a woman already in a relationship <3 Maybe I should just funnel that pointless affection into Lerion and make him lurv da Luna.

I know you're just kidding but I still would like to make clear that I love SD and that I'm not planning on leaving his side for anyone else .___.

Also... Characters relationships are relationships that stay between the characters :< ...unless my characters are paired up with SD's but when they are not then it's nothing but fiction. I hope this didn't sound too harsh...

Thank you! I'm glad somebody likes my name! I've actually had people tell me to my face that they hate the name Claire... I still don't know why. :(

Don't worry, they are just bullies. You have a beautiful name and everyone else who says that you don't is just jealous.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Don't worry, they are just bullies. You have a beautiful name and everyone else who says that you don't is just jealous.

This is completely and 110% correct. Anyone who hates the name Claire just wants to be a Claire. Even Especially the guys.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Everyone in the RP, please remember that yes he is a boy, but nobody knows that. He looks like a girl, typically acts like a girl and even has a girl's dorm. Only one person knew his secret and he's now dead. xD
    Yeah, but fun fact: Sagishi now has said person talking in his head.

Also if he acts like a girl, has a girl dorm, how come he's a boy?
    Because genitalia.

For the love of God, no Final Fantasy Flame Wars, not even as a joke.
    Dragon Quest did it better.
    hey-internet_o_638338.jpg

All the intrigue. I detect Lerion getting his mouth shut and being shushed in da future, because it seems to me like Lycans would be able to pick apart genders O.o Once Macho posts I think it's time for some Sagishi-Lerion dialogue...why? BECAUSE RAISINS! AND CURIOSITY!
    I understood raisins, but you lost me at curiosity.

Haha, you are falling under my spell. Soon everyone will do as I desire. It is the way of these things. Just so you know. :P
    Do you draw those pictures, or are they a character, or what? Because this one looks exactly like the one from before, just a different picture.

Eh, I'm easy, I like girls, and I like people who are nice so you had an edge to begin with. Besides, you will fall under my spell as well before too long. The spell of....AWESOME....FRIENDSHIP...and most importantly....CHEESE! <3
    Claire is easily the nicest person on PC to date. and returned to reclaim the title!

One does not "fall" under the spell of cheese. They are under its spell from conception- nay, from inception!

...Depending on which one came first.
    hqdefault.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad somebody likes my name! I've actually had people tell me to my face that they hate the name Claire... I still don't know why. :(
    It's better than a name like Tyler Smith. Oops did I just reveal that to the world

This is completely and 110% correct.
    Wow, did the extra credit problems too?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • It's better than a name like Tyler Smith. Oops did I just reveal that to the world

what are you saying? You all have it so easy with nice names like that! My parents thought it was funny to call me Patricia... it's not exactly revealing because everyone already knew my name.

Don't go flaming about your names please. You all have very nice names c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I don't see the "funny" part to that, it's actually a great name.

Tyler is/was one of the most common first names (top ten) and Smith was THE most common last name. Ever.

There is nothing unique about my real name, only my appearance and personality (and both of those may be considered negative).

Checkmate I guess

Nope, I got beat up and/or shunned and/or mocked because no one really cared for me in the first place. I usually either got looks of disgust or annoyance, or I was ignored entirely.

But, hey, it worked out I guess. I matured fast enough to take care of myself (even now I feel as though I'm years ahead of my actual age) and being a loner honestly works well for me. I'm pretty socially awkward, so the less human interaction, the better!

The peace and quiet makes reading enjoyable. Fun fact.

Last edited:
    Back