• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Young People Chose their Destiny [Pg-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Ooc- Yeah you're right let's get more active! :D

Takashi now a Black blob monster fired a white laser from its mouth destroying all the men creating a giant hole in the building. "Die all of you!" The monster yelled flying through the hole firing lasers from its eyes killing more men. The monster then flew straight threw the building into the sky. "Death to you all!" The monster yelled flying into the moon.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • After the smoke cleared Ulliquirra was shown completely unharmed by the flames he then said in a mocking voice . " I'm surprised that you haven't learned about my skin , Azura ". He then heard a great explosion coming from the prison headquarters , shocked he put on a mechanical monocle on one of his eyes , which was used as a tracking device and gives the user the ability the sense others powers . He gasped as he saw a great big monster demolish the base and head towards the moon. He then said " I don't have time for you now Azura right now I have some revenge to do " and put all of his energy into his hand to force another blast of energy from his finger which shot him towards the moon. He then landed and saw the horrible beast near him , he then signaled him to fight him.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • "Whats up with that guy....Meeeenn I can't believe i was so useless against him"Kyo said balding his fist up Floating down he went back to normal "I got to found some way to get stronger as he walked home he thought that guys skin is inviciable meen i need somemore training if i could only go supernova at will i know i could at least damage him some.

He walked home we his clothes batter."hey mom what we haveing for dinner today"Kyo said no notice seening he looked like he had got in a fight

"well....were haveing.."Kyo mom said as she ran up to kyo "What happened to you kyo"She said rubbing hiis face trying to clean him up

"what you talking about"Kyo said as it hit him he just been in a fight of course he have some cuts and bruises "mom stop iam okay i just go upstairs and take bath calm down its not that serious ok" Kyo said as he walked up stairs

Years
  • Shortly after Michael finished his job for the reapers he saw a huge blob monster flying towards the moon. Quickly after he saw angel of sorrow blast to the moon. He quickly relised that angel of sorrow was following the monster. After some quick thinking a bolt of lightning went hurling to the moon and on the lighning bolt was Michael. He saw angel of sorrow was signaling for a fight with the blob creature and he wanted in to. So he ran over and said" Need any help angle of sorrows!" He then soon relised that the blob creature was a fugitive of the reapers. He had a high bounty on him. His name was black shadow!

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
  • The monster turned around and smiled an evil grin. "Foolish Mortal!" The monster yelled. "I am Shadow the demon of the dark!" Shadow yelled. "I've been inside this boys body for too long!" He exclaimed. "Now die!" Shadow yelled as he shot White lasers from his eyes and mouth and arms.

Years
  • Michael intercepted the beams with lightning while saying" Your strong indeed, but your not geting out of the reapers hands again. Ill make sure of it!". (P.s. I posted before you so read that ok.)

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Name: Max

Appearance: Max stands about 4'6" tall, with a wiry frame. He has blond hair, with streaks of dark blue, and blue eyes. Usually, he wears a plain red t-shirt, blue jeans, and red sandels.

Personality: Max is rather quickly angered, and just as quickly calmed again. In fact, it can be quite easy to play with his emotions, seeing as how he speedily shifts between them. Due to this, he is rather quick to consider someone his friend and just as quick to treat them as an enemy should they do anything to hurt him, no matter how slight. Of course, he is also quick to forgive almost anyone of almost anything.

History: When Max was four, he ran away from home after his parents grounded him for the first time. He spent the next two years of his life wandering around the country, stopping various small crimes using his powers, which he had discovered not long after running away. Shortly after he turned six, an old, childless couple took him in, and while with them, he continued practicing with his powers. He lived with the couple for four years, when, on his tenth birthday, they were killed by Reapers, and he took to the road again. To thisday, he is still wandering, and fighting crooks everywhere he goes.

Powers: He can control and create water, as well as turn his body into water. Also, he can store small objects in an extradimensional space behind his back (small being a size you could actually expect to be able to be hidden behind him).

Side: Hero
    Weakness: Electricity. Just being near a strong electromagnet can weaken him. Also, his powers stop working if he gets sad.
    Super suit: When fighting, he likes to wear a pair of blue swimtrunks and goggles, the latter of which protects him from splashing water.
    Super Hero name: Wave

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: Woot! Now, on with the show...

Max walked down the street, whistling. "Today was great," he said to himself, a smile on his face. A smile which quickly disappeared when he saw several reapers outside a bank. "Those look like bad people," he whispered, his smile returning just as quickly as it had left. He ducked into a nearby alley and stripped off his t-shirt and jeans, revealing his swim trunks underneath. After stuffing them behind his back and removing slipping his goggles onto his forehead, he stepped out.

"Get ready for Wave!" he shouted, running at the reapers.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thread Warning 1

You guys are cutting the minimum awfully close. If you could start expanding on your posts right about now, you can prevent the next warning.

Please read the rules, mmkay? It's for your best interest.

HunterZero

Years
  • "Playing with you fools is a waste of my time," The monster said as it flew down in between two buildings and going into the shadows. "This will work if i make my body into a "super suit" for this human to get away," The monster said as it turned into a fully black body suit. Takashi fell to the ground tired. "What happened where am I?" Takashi said getting up.

Years
  • Michael folowed Black shadow and saw him in his human form. His suit was as dark as the blackest night. He slowy approched from behind not knowing what he would do. He then said" Looks like im going to capture you. You should give up and save your self a shock of high voltage lightning." He then raised black shadow up by his suit and wisperd" Hope you like deafet looser." and then shocked him

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Max laughed as he took out first one, then another Reaper with blasts of water. "Take that! And this!" he shouted, relishing the excitement of a fight against criminals. They fell one after another against his blasts, and as soon as they struggled back to his feet, Max blasted them again. He thought about pulling out some big guns, but decided against it. These goons weren't worth the effort, after all.

HunterZero

Years
  • While Takashi was getting shocked the monster's head came out of his neck and laughed. "Time for you too die!" The monster said as a spike came out of Takashi's back and stabbed the person in the chest. "To make sure you're dead I'll do this," The monster said as he shoot a laser at him. "By the way man name is shade human and i hope you like defeat," Shade said as he flew away with Takashi.

Years
  • Micheal fell to the floor screeming in pain as shade Human flew away. He had a hole in is chest and wasent sure if he was alive or dead. He soon relised that he was alive but loosing mass amounts of blood. He said" Time to unleash me new move. Final healing!!" After Micheal said that lightning raced through his body exellorating his body natural healing process and soon the hoole in his chest started healing and Micheal got up and said" I underestamated him, I wont let it happen again. He then started thinking if he should train more to get stronger. He then decied it was time for more traing and and rode a bolt of lightning to a deserted desert(get it) and started training. After several hours traing Micheal was exausted and fell to the ground. He looked around and saw massive craters in the sand. He new these were the results in his training.

HunterZero

Years
  • When Takashi woke up he noticed he had a new all black suit. "Man what happened I remember the Reapers but nothing else," Takashi said. "But I feel more powerful," Takashi said as he jumped into the air and flew off. "Yahoo, I feel more powerful than ever!" Takashi exclaimed flying threw the sky. "I wander what else is stronger," Takashi said as he fired a whtie laser into the ground. "Woow, it went straight threw it wow," Takashi said flying off. "Well I should get going somewhere to sleep," Takashi said as he flew around looking for a place to stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back