• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Biggest LOL Moment in... HGSS

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What was your largest LOL moment you've experienced in HGSS?

For me, it was getting a lv. 9 Geodude from Rock Smash and then getting a lv. 13 one... by using my lv. 9 one after it KO'd the rest of my party. I still got both of them, actually. I got 2 badges, what do you expect?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Nothing really. I can't understand Japanese so yeah. Only thing that got a giggle from me is Lambda and how he looks high when he has 5 koffing and a weezing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I haven't found anything funny, really. I guess I got a chuckle when Went (the Quilava...not the S-mod...) was mad about running in the water at Chuck's gym. That's...really it.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • Defeating Lance for the first time with an average party level of 41.

Typhlosian
    Ampharos
    Gyarados
    Graveler
    Gloom
    Scyther

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I was playing around with my team, and I felt like "Blah, this Golbat is becoming quite the dead weight on my team. It can't hit anything but Psychics/Ghosts super-effectively compared to my other pokes. I'll evolve it quickly, beat Morty, and then deposit it."

So I do my little happiness trick, which involves constantly using Potions on it to increase its happiness, and bam, level 23 Crobat.

I then run in the Gym to fight Morty.

OHKO'd Gastly.
    OHKO'd (Gastly or Haunter, whichever his second Pokemon is.)
    Gengar comes out. I think to myself "I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie."

Spoiler:

Sparked a good lollercoaster.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Jasmine: "Uh... I... I use Steel Pokemon! They're sharp, hard and shiny!...
    Like, like... um... SHAKIIIN!"

Which was funny and cute.
    You can pretty much see Jasmine going red with embarrassment over the DS screen.

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    not exactly my LOL moment, but seeing this trainer with a lvl64 magikarp was definitely LOL for me.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Nothing really. I can't understand Japanese so yeah. Only thing that got a giggle from me is Lambda and how he looks high when he has 5 koffing and a weezing.
    Has also happened to me, with that Koffings and Weezing.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • It's funny how my brother takes ages to catch a wild Pokemon, throws the DS at me and told me to catch it, and it only took me 1-3 Poke balls to catch it.

With legendaries, it's vice-versa.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    catching a level 70 lugia with a great ball with a full HP and from the first toss :D

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • The biggest LOL I had was when Whitney was explaining the Pokethlon to you and giving you a shirt. You won't get it unless you're Japanese.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mine would be when i found entia while surfing XDXD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    When I entered the Pokethlon dome and heard its music. The first part of that music just made me chuckle for some reason, as it reminded me about some other music which was funny for the same reason.
    I just don't like the Pokethlon...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    When I entered the Pokethlon dome and heard its music. The first part of that music just made me chuckle for some reason, as it reminded me about some other music which was funny for the same reason.
    I just don't like the Pokethlon...
    Aw, come on! Its not that bad! I find it kinda fun! I guess its good once youve compleated the game and theres nothing else left in the game to do.... like mini games :)

Back