• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Collection

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    So, after a long journey, I have finally collected every main series NA release Pokémon game, and also Pokémon Green. It left me with a great feeling of accomplishment, and I highly recommend collecting to anybody.

So, what does your collection look like? Do you have every game, got into the series later, or maybe you just never wanted to move past the classics?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Between my brother and I, we have every main series game except Red and Soul Silver (It got lost or stolen at school).

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Sadly I've lost most of them over the years and just play most of my lost copies on ROMs these days. Still in my possession are LeafGreen, Diamond, and the Gen 6 and 7 games. I owned way more at one point, but they got gradually lost or possibly thrown away during the several years where I lost interest : (

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    In the past year, I managed to collect all the main games from Gens 4-7. The only other main series games I have are Emerald and Leaf Green as well as Red and Yellow on VC. I might try to get the remaining Gen 3 games but the prices are rather high.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Between me and my boyfriend, the only main series games we don't own are Blue, Silver, Diamond and Alpha Sapphire.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    In the past, I owned Gold/Silver, LeafGreen and Pearl. I currently owned Omega Ruby and Y. I don't owned moon yet, but as a digital download yes I do owned

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to the Pokemon games, my collection consists of the following:

(Main series)
    Pokemon Blue (both physical and eShop versions)
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White 2
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Pokemon Moon

(Spin offs)
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
    Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
    Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs
    Pokemon Conquest
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Pokemon Rumble World (digital version)

Years
  • I suppose I have a decent collection, I have at least one game from every generation, usually averaging two and still have my spinoffs too, it's just a shame I can't play Crystal anymore :/

Years
  • My collection is as followed

Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Blue
    Pokemon LeafGreen
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon Soulsilver
    Pokemon Black
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Y
    Pokemon Moon

I used to have more Pokemon games but i sold most of them.

Back