• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    [INDENT][INDENT][B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]TOTODILE[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/158.gif[/IMG]
    [I]Jun doesn't know Totodile well yet.[/I]
    [FONT="Courier New"][CENTER]| male | water | lv. [B]5[/B]
    SCRATCH - LEER - AQUAJET - ? - ? - ?[/CENTER][/FONT][/indent][/INDENT]

Oh look, I was about to type up a post including my team in a RP.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Hansary!

Yeah Charizard is really popular. I believe if memory serves, Charmander was my first starter so

I was typing a greeting and went to do something else and so I copied the post to save it for later.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • newgames.pokemonSlot6[46] = pokemonSwitch2[46];
    newgames.pokemonSlot6[47] = pokemonSwitch2[47];
    newgames.pokemonSlot6[48] = pokemonSwitch2[48];
    newgames.pokemonSlot6[49] = pokemonSwitch2[49];
    newgames.pokemonSlot6[50] = pokemonSwitch2[50];
    newgames.pokemonSlot6[51] = pokemonSwitch2[51];

just stuff I guess

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • I'm not one to make "those" statuses. You know, that status that like clearly marks a member on your friend list but you don't say the name. The kind of status where you're like "why even bother"? I don't tend to do that, but you know..why not. I got two of you in mind.
    1) I would love to sit here and explain how much deep hatred I had for you but I would be lying. Truth is I don't hate you, hell I don't think about you enough to hate you but I noticed the date and I realized it was one year ago you decided it was best to take off. At first I thought you ruined my life, but you actually gave me the best gift of all. You gave me the gift of remembering who I was. I don't know where you are or what you're doing anymore but know this, I think very little about you and I'll be damned a mention of you ever shows up on my status again.
    2) I thought you were a friend of mine. It's come and go and come and go. This last time, I thought we were done this silly game but I see that's what it is to you...a game. I'm done being a part of that game. It saddens me but, cest la vie as they say. I wish you luck in finding whatever it is you want in life. Do me a favor though, don't involve me in it anymore.

My friend via FB being a drama queen.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Feebas
    Staryu
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Blissey
    Crustle

Kick a Pokemon off the Team thread haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Vaporeon: 38 (SAVE)
    Crobat: 46
    Pidgey: 44
    Delcatty: 28
    Mankey: 28 (ATTACK)
    Magikarp: 26

Was going to save the dearest Pidgey from being knocked out </3

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Starmie - Water Psychic
    Poliwrath - Water Fighting
    Jellicent - Water Ghost
    Kingdra - Water Dragon
    Walrein - Ice / Water
    Seismitoad - Water Ground

I actually just used this in a previous thread about what Pokemon I'd choose as a gym leader, haha.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Embed code that I sent to one of my friends. Details are removed.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    After months of struggle, I finally finished Clannad and AS.

Sending a VM.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tyranitar - 34
    Crobat - 50 (ATTACK)
    Pidgey - 32 (SAVE)
    Delcatty - 30
    Mankey - 10
    Magikarp - 24

oh ... maybe i should stop coming here after posting in that thread haha.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • "I hope this doesn't come out as too conservative.

I think a distinction needs to be made between two kinds of "haters". First, there are people who hate JB just for the sake of hating. This type is prevalent on the internet, and to my mind they really don't deserve any sympathy. If, by some accident, J. R. Tolkien and not Justin Bieber were the object of popular hate, this type of people would jump on the name-calling bandwagon without any significant prior thought.

Second, there are people who dislike the music and conduct of Justin Bieber. Now I don't think these people hate the person of JB per se, but they are annoyed and concerned with the fact that he has been elevated to such an idolized position by the society. To these people, JB isn't just one person, he's the representative spandrel of the (part of a) society that values bad lyrics, overrated tunes and beats, and questionable moral conduct, where there are clearly better standards to look up to.

I'm no fan of Alex Jones, but this particular rant of his makes some important points I think. Obviously JB isn't asking us "hand in your guns" or to "pass the cyber security act", but the point that some people take JB as a role model and not the likes of Magellan or Jefferson does tell something about the society.

As a personal thought- Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Miley Cyrus and the like always got me thinking, what happened to lyrics like this?"

Post from other thread.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I still find this rule ********. COPPA existed since 2003 or so and they took 10 years to use it. Most of the members there would have joined under 13 and his ban should just be until his 13th birthday and not permanent.
    Most kids these days would have seen more worst things and will likely will just fake their age.

What I was about to write in the COPPA thread but I removed some things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back