• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • It's kind of funny that you claim the anime team has been making terrible mistakes for fifteen+ years when the fact is that it's still going pretty strong after fifteen+ years. That's a long-ass time, bro.

The only problem with Ash's agelessness is that it was officially stated. The only mistakes made were stating his age and and dumbing him down to Kanto-esque proportions while losing the sass and charm of that version of him. And that was only three years ago, not sixteen.

As of XY, it seems as if they are reverting to implicit ageing that served well in Hoenn and Sinnoh, since they have obviously realized the BW reset didn't really have the intended effect.

In regards to my previous post, I maintain that "adventure" is the theme. Ash has a goal, sure, but nobody knows what that goal even is. Like I mean, he wants to be a Pokémon Master. But what does that mean? Does it mean beating the strongest trainers in every region? Cause he's missed out on a lot of E4 and Champions. Does it mean meeting every single species of Pokémon? He's done a lot of that, but what's it worth? Does it mean competing in every region's League? But what about winning them? His goal is stated, but its meaning never has been. Maybe it's just a 10yo's way of saying "I wanna be the best that ever was." But how do you do that? There's always going to be someone better than you, something new you can learn. And what do you want to be the best at, anyway? Everything? Good luck with that; you really can't learn everything in a lifetime.

The point of Pokémon is not for the characters to achieve a goal. It is about their journey on the way to achieving their dreams.

Hopefully in XY we'll get to see some new dreams resulting in a variety of themed adventures. I mean, Serena wants to be a Rhyhorn Racer, right? What the hell is that? How does she train for it? How does it factor in to her travels? I want to watch her adventure unfold.

....I c&p any post I make that's over like three sentences because of PC's history of failure at critical posting moments.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The fact that Bonnie knows how to be referee or something at her age also speaks some sort of experience.

I copied that so I could put that somewhere else in a post for better flow. or worse flow meh.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Karasuma

I totally have no idea what that is. I googled it and I feel like I've became a train otaku.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • [23:44] @Antemortem: must rally for revamped education system

Sever talk, about how bad the American Education system is

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 - Halo Franchise
    Spoiler:

Reason: He's seen so much in his life. Abducted from his parents and forced into the Spartan program he has suffered so much and lost even more. The last thing he's loved in his life, which was taken from him in Halo 4, was Cortana. Now alone, what else does he have?

Very awesome character in my opinion. If I could describe him in one word it would be. "Pillar".

Nikolai Belic - Grand Theft Auto IV
    Spoiler:

Reason: Just a cool character all around. He's got that demeanor about him that lets you know. He's a cold-blooded killer but he still respects those who respect him and ultimately he's a good friend. I love this character so much.

Simon 'Ghost' Riley - Modern Warfare 2
    Spoiler:

Reason: What little time I had to ally myself with this character made me have so much fun. He was such a cool character that was a true soldier and never stopped fighting for himself, for his country and for his allies. His death was a big hit to me.

Franklin Woods - Black Ops & Black Ops II
    Spoiler:

Reason: Such an emotional soldier. Although he did what he was suppose to do under the orders of the USA, he still was a stronger ally to Alex Mason and his fellow soldiers more than he ever was to his government. Between the two games he was featured in. You see what he went through and he still fought. A strong willed person who would not betray his friends or country. Even as he was tortured and thrown into a crate for 3 weeks. Truly an intense character.

________

Lol. My entire post from the "Yay ~ Characters" thread in the video game section. I believe I copied it to the clip board because I thought if the site did one of it's famous "server breaks" I wouldn't lose it and could just copy and paste it when the site came back online.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Tango can be targeted on an allied hero to create a 1 charge non-stacking tango item in their inventory. If the inventory is full, the item will be placed on the ground. This item has a 60s cooldown.

The DotA 2 patch notes.

Years
  • In comparison to the primarily commercial objectives of its export trade with Africa, the strategic value of China's imports from the continent stands out. It is driven by Beijing's need to secure natural resources to sustain its economic boom.

Yep, homework.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

copying ep titles from bulba into my list because who wants to type that
    episode 8 will properly intro furfrou and styling i guess

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    First thing when I walked into school, saw some bear wearing some stupid red colour shirt of the group I hate. What luck for my a math paper

Wut?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back