• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Current Mood

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'm in a good mood. I found an awesome new band to listen to which always makes me happy. 8D

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Tired Mood
    *Yawn*
    I'm sleeping in tommorow for sure.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I think I'm in an OK mood. I got high grades on my assignments. However, I'm practically socially disabled. Everyone I meet seems to dislike me for some reason. :(

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am very calm right now. Pretty much neutral. Although, I do have tendencies to go from positive to negative extremely quickly. Almost like having 3 Personalities: Nerdy, care-free/jolly, and negative.

Right now we can assume I'm Care-free. But any sort of spam can ruin it easily.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm in an awesome mood-I got some homework done, I'm seeing tons of home-from-college friends, and I just got the Zoids songs on my iTunes. life is good, XD.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Yesterday, i wanted to put my thoughts but i was afraid i would break the computer (get my drift)
    Right now, im just.....tired.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm pretty content right now, I guess. We just got off on break, so I have a 4-day weekend with no school.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm in a tired mood. I slept later than usual and i've been sitting on the computer for a couple of hours.
    Nothing a rest can't fix, even if I don't want to rest.
    Now I'm somewhat happy, dunno why.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I find myself quite happy at the moment. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I'll finally get to see some old friends and family, I got a book I really wanted today and the best part, my house is calm and quiet.

Years
    Somehow I see this as a topic that can be posted in more than once, and a convenient way for post count hunters to go wild. Although there's nothing really wrong with the thread, I believe it would be better off in Other Trivia where similar topics reside.

~Moved

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Careless, exhausted, ready to eat. Boy aren't I just full of surprises? x_x

Back