• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav vidio game line!

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

I haven't played video games in a long long time. I can't even exactly remember what was the last game that I have played, but if I remember correctly, it was Zone of The Enders or SSX3. No, it's not THAT long time ago, I just hadn't played them in awhile and got an inspiration to play ZoE from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the anime. SSX3 I've played, 'cause it's just plain good.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood, or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, and maybe THAT would be enough blood! Uh, but probably not."- Blood Mage, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"It's only a flesh wound."- Footman, "Warcraft III"

"It's not the size of the hammer that counts. It's how you wield it."- Gryphon Rider, "Warcraft III"

"I never say 'nee.'"- Knight, "Warcraft III"

"We must defeat the dwarves!"
    "Ugh, we ARE the dwarves."
    "Oh."- Mortar Team, "Warcraft III"

"What's that?"
    "Get your finger out of that bunghole!"- Mortar Team, "Warcraft III"

"You wanna get the undead? I'll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. They send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. That's how you get the undead."- Muradin Bronzebeard, "Warcraft III"

"You're the king? Well, I didn't vote for you."- Peasant, "Warcraft III"

"We found a witch! May we burn her?"- Peasant, "Warcraft III"

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"- Peasant, "Warcraft III"

"A horse kicked me once. It hurt."- Peasant, "Warcraft III"

"I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!"- Priest, "Warcraft III"

"Side effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucinations, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."- Priest, "Warcraft III"

"Guns don't kill people. I DO!!! Haha!"- Rifleman, "Warcraft III"

"I shot the sheriff, and the deputy, and your wee doggy too!"- Rifleman, "Warcraft III"

"You'll take me blunderbuss when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"- Rifleman, "Warcraft III"

"Click me baby, one more time."- Sorceress, "Warcraft III"

"Maybe you should get a strategy guide."- Sorceress, "Warcraft III"

"For the End of the World spell, press Control, Alt, Delete."- Sorceress, "Warcraft III"

"I never stole any buffs! I got receipts for everything."- Spellbreaker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I smell magic in the air. Or maybe barbeque."- Spellbreaker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I stole your precious."- Spellbreaker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"Yeah, you can get a nickel for boosting Starfall, but jacking Heal's a ten-day stint in county. Now, lifting Faerie Fire? They just let you go for that. It's not even worth the paperwork. But Reincarnate? Man, that'll get you life!"- Spellbreaker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"Let's move. Five-meter spread, no sound."- Archer, "Warcraft III"

"My release date's been changed!"- Archer, "Warcraft III"

"Shot through the heart, and I'm to blame."- Archer, "Warcraft III"

"Only YOU can prevent forest fires."- Druid of the Claw, "Warcraft III"

"I'd rather be hibernating!"- Druid of the Claw, "Warcraft III"

"He wasn't fuzzy, was he?"- Druid of the Claw, "Warcraft III"

"I'm not the dryad you're looking for."- Dryad, "Warcraft III"

"Feel the fearsome fury of the forest fawn!"- Dryad, "Warcraft III"

"I'm not in season!"- Dryad, "Warcraft III"

"I don't reveal much on the mini-map. It's all my fault."- Dryad, "Warcraft III"

"I'll attract the enemy with my human call. 'I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!'"- Dryad, "Warcraft III"

"Demon blood is thicker than... regular... blood."- Demon Hunter, "Warcraft III"

"Darkness called, but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to star-69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, 'Pick up the phone, Darkness!' but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls."- Demon Hunter, "Warcraft III"

"We always land on our feet."- Priestess of the Moon, "Warcraft III"

"Curiosity killed my last ride."- Priestess of the Moon, "Warcraft III"

"I got my tiger used from Siegfried and Roy."- Priestess of the Moon, "Warcraft III"

"When a treant falls in the forest, does it make a sound?"- Priestess of the Moon, "Warcraft III"

"Look at the rack on this thing."- Hippogryph Rider, "Warcraft III"

"Who's a little fluffy-wuffy?"- Hippogryph Rider, "Warcraft III"

"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks can rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand in-- OW!!!"- Hippogryph Rider, "Warcraft III"

"Give a hoot. Don't pollute."- Huntress, "Warcraft III"

"I see... absolutely nothing."- Illidan, "Warcraft III"

"Wings, horns, hooves--what do we say? Is this Diablo?"- Illidan, "Warcraft III"

"My father was mounted over someone's fireplace."- Keeper of the Grove, "Warcraft III"

"Feel natural, nature's way."- Keeper of the Grove, "Warcraft III"

"When it absolutely, positively has to be there in one day-night cycle."- Runner, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"When you care enough to send the very best, send someone else."- Runner, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"Justice may be blind, but I'm not."- Warden, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I wish my bow was socketed."- Shandris, "Warcraft III"

"Why don't you lead an army instead of touching me?"- Grunt, "Warcraft III"

"Me no sound like Yoda. Do I?"- Grunt, "Warcraft III"

"I'm hungry like the wolf!"- Raider, "Warcraft III"

"I've lost my head! It was about, uh, yay big. I was keeping it on my spear. If you find it, let me know."- Rokhan, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I say, y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here."- Spirit Walker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"FEAR MY MOO OF FURY!!! Moooo."- Spirit Walker, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"Shut up! The bat can't hear where he's going!"- Troll Batrider, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"We be jammin'!"- Witch Doctor, "Warcraft III"

"It's a cookbook! A COOKBOOK!!!"- Witch Doctor, "Warcraft III"

"Soylent Gray is made from trolls!"- Witch Doctor, "Warcraft III"

"All I see is blackness. Oh, my hood's down."- Acolyte, "Warcraft III"

"My life for Aiur! Uh, I mean Ner'zhul."- Acolyte, "Warcraft III"

"Would you like to know the secret to eternal happiness? Page 246."- Acolyte, "Warcraft III"

"Once you head down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny... and your dental."- Acolyte, "Warcraft III"

"U-N-D-E-A-D. Find out what it means to me!"- Banshee, "Warcraft III"

"I hate you, I HATE YOU!!! Call me."- Banshee, "Warcraft III"

"Spider sense... tingling."- Crypt Fiend, "Warcraft III"

"If I have wings, why am I always walking?"- Dread Lord, "Warcraft III"

"This is not a dress. It's the standard Dread Lord uniform."- Dread Lord, "Warcraft III"

"And then, after I overthrow this fool-- Oh, hello! I didn't know you were there."- Dread Lord, "Warcraft III"

"I'm so poor, I don't even have calcium deposits."- Lich, "Warcraft III"

"I am the ghost of Warcraft past."- Lich, "Warcraft III"

"You should see the skeletons in MY closet."- Lich, "Warcraft III"

"You are the Weakest Lich! Goodbye!"- Lich, "Warcraft III"

"The Cult of the ****ed! I need to print more brochures."- Kel'Thuzad, "Warcraft III"

"I always wanted to start my own religion... so I did!"- Kel'Thuzad, "Warcraft III"

"Fifty thousand gold a year in child care, and they call it a cult?!"- Kel'Thuzad, "Warcraft III"

"Every man lives! Not every man truly dies!"- Necromancer, "Warcraft III"

"I see undead people."- Necromancer, "Warcraft III"

"Humans check in. They don't check out."- Crypt Lord, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I'm the fifth Beatle."- Crypt Lord, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs."- Crypt Lord, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I'm having a mid-death crisis."- Shade, "Warcraft III"

"Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy."- Tichondrius, "Warcraft III"

"We're not a cult, so much as a maniacal group of fanatical blade-wielding zealots."- Varimathras, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"I'll take a huge, juicy, bloody bite out of-- What were we talking about?"- Varimathras, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

"Don't worry about the fine print. The soul-consumption clause is never executed."- Varimathras, "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne"

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    ^ I think that guy likes Warcraft III...XD

Almost every line in the Worms games crack me up, especially with those funny little voices XD

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    "It's time to kick *** and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of gum." Duke Nuken

So classic, yet so insanely tough sounding and smug.

Duke Nuken was awesome. I remember playing it. So fun. Was my first shooter game, I think.

My two favorites games are Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear Solid.

"D@mn!" ~ Solid Snake (I love when he says that XD)

"Make me feel it! Make me feel alive again!" ~ Gray Fox a.k.a. Ninja (I love his voice. He the coolest bad guy ever)

I cant really remember any awesome quotes from Kingdom Hearts ><

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I would have one from the Legend of Zelda, but they hardly speak!

"Burn to oblivion!" Llyod from Tales of Symphonia.

"Feel the pain- of thos inferior beings- as burn in hell!" Kratos from Tales of Symphonia.

Two of the greatest lines in video gaming history!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    My favorite lines are:
    "The Gods of Oylmpus have abandoned me........now there is no hope."-Kratos from God of War
    "The dead shall fight when your people fail"-King of the Dead from Lord of the Rings
    "This is my BOOMSTICK!!!!!!!!"-Ash from Evil Dead
    "Foul beasts! I shall send you back to the depths of HADES!!!!!!!!!!"-Kratos from God of War

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "I vote we frag this commander."- Terran Marine, "Starcraft"

"How do I get out of this chicken**** outfit?"- Terran Marine, "Starcraft"

"If it weren't for these ****ed neural implants, you'd be a smoking crater by now."- Terran Marine, "Starcraft"

"I love the smell of napalm."- Terran Firebat, "Starcraft"

"Are you trying to get invited to my next barbecue?"- Terran Firebat, "Starcraft"

"Got any questions about propane? Or propane accessories?"- Terran Firebat, "Starcraft"

"You call down the thunder. Now reap the whirlwind."- Terran Ghost, "Starcraft"

"I'm about to overload my aggression inhibitors."- Terran Ghost, "Starcraft"

"I don't have time to **** around!"- Terran Vulture, "Starcraft"

"You keep pushing me, boy! And I'll scrap you along with the aliens!"- Terran Vulture, "Starcraft"

"USDA selected. FDIC approved."- Terran Goliath, "Starcraft"

"Checklist completed. SOB."- Terran Goliath, "Starcraft"

"I'm about to drop the hammer! And dispense some indiscriminate justice!"- Terran Siege Tank, "Starcraft"

"What is your major malfunction?!"- Terran Siege Tank, "Starcraft"

"I'm locked in here tighter than a frog's butt in a watermelon seed fight."- Terran SCV, "Starcraft"

"When removing your overhead luggage, please be careful."- Terran Dropship, "Starcraft"

"In case of a water landing, you may be used as a flotation device."- Terran Dropship, "Starcraft"

"To hurl chunks, please use the vomit bag in front of you."- Terran Dropship, "Starcraft"

"Keep your arms and legs inside until this ride comes to a full and complete stop."- Terran Dropship, "Starcraft"

"I'm just curious, why am I so good?"- Terran Wraith, "Starcraft"

"I gotta get me one of these."- Terran Wraith, "Starcraft"

"Everybody's gotta die sometime, Red."- Terran Wraith, "Starcraft"

"I am the invincible, that's right."- Terran Wraith, "Starcraft"

"Not equipped with shields? Well then, buckle up!"- Terran Battlecruiser, "Starcraft"

"I REALLY have to go, Number One."- Terran Battlecruiser, "Starcraft"

"I like the cut of your jib!"- Terran Science Vessel, "Starcraft"

"E=MC...d'oh, let me get my notepad."- Terran Science Vessel, "Starcraft"

"Do any of you fools know how to shut off this infernal contraption?!"- Terran Science Vessel, "Starcraft"

"I've already checked you out, Commander."- Terran Medic, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"You want another physical? Turn your head and cough."- Terran Medic, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"Ready for your sponge bath?"- Terran Medic, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"His EKG's flatlining! Get me a defib, stat!"- Terran Medic, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"He's dead, Jim."- Terran Medic, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"This is very interesting, but stupid."- Terran Valkryie, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"I have ways of blowing things up."- Terran Valkryie, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"You're being very naughty."- Terran Valkryie, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"Who's your mommy?"- Terran Valkryie, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"I wanna be all I can be!"- Terran Civilian, "Starcraft"

"Ah, what the hell. I need that college money."- Terran Civilian, "Starcraft"

"Drop your weapon. You have 15 seconds to comply."- Protoss Dragoon, "Starcraft"

"I see you've got an appetite for destruction."- Protoss High Templar, "Starcraft"

"It all looks so different on this side."- Protoss Archon, "Starcraft"

"Break on through!"- Protoss Archon, "Starcraft"

"They should have sent a poet."- Protoss Archon, "Starcraft"

"It sounds like a huge, GARGANTUAN, swollen, bloated mushroom!"- Protoss Observer, "Starcraft"

"One small step for man, one giant-- STOP POKING ME!!!"- Protoss Observer, "Starcraft"

"Look at all the pretty lights!"- Protoss Corsair, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"Zefram Cochrane! Is that you?! What have you done to your hair?!"- Protoss Corsair, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"I am wretched. But I am strong! I am the future. I am Zerg!"- Infested Terran, "Starcraft"

"Stop poking me!"- Artanis, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"What do I look like, an Orc?!"- Artanis, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"This is not Warcraft in space! It's much more sophisticated! I KNOW it's not 3-D!"- Artanis, "Starcraft: Brood War"

"Y'all need some good-ol' fashioned discipline. That's what YOU need."- Edmund Duke, "Starcraft"

"Doesn't take a telepath to know what you're thinking."- Sarah Kerrigan, "Starcraft"

"You get off on annoying people, don't you?"- Sarah Kerrigan, "Starcraft"

"I knew I should've stayed in bed this morning."- Jim Raynor, "Starcraft"

"I told you my name! It's Duran! DURAN!!!"- Samir Duran, "Starcraft"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Zero Wing isn't the only game of its sort out there.

"VICTOLY!"--Samurai Showdown 4 for the Neo Geo.

"You! Invaders! Get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!"--Battle Rangers

"I never thought I'd be frying over a jungle."--Aero Wings 2

"Being the wise and courageour knight that you are you feel strongth welling. In your body. Return to starting point. Challenge again!"--Ghosts and Goblins

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Quotes From Zero Wing Other Than "All Your Base..."

"Somebody set up us the bomb."

"You have no chance to survive make your time."

"For great justice."

manectric_chief

YO SOY PAMELA ELE!! O.O!
    Years
    From Resident Evil 4:
    Salazar: "I've sent my right hand to dispose of you mr. Kennedy!"
    Leon: Your right hand comes off?

Leon: I used to be a cop myself, for a day though
    Luis: And I thought I was bad

Halo:
    "Get up so I can kill you again!"

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Quotes From Halo

Sergeant Johnson: Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-***** machine or a giant hula hoop! We're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in!

Sergeant Johnson: Men, here is where we show those split-chin squid-head sons of *****es that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then we are going to strangle them with their own living guts!

Cortana: Sleep well?
    Master Chief: No thanks to your driving, yes.
    Cortana: So you did miss me.

Cortana: Your architecture isn't much different from the Autumn's.
    Master Chief: Don't get any funny ideas.

Cortana: Keep your head down! There's two of us in here now, remember?!

Cortana: If I still had fingers, they'd be crossed.

Marine: So how do we get inside the ship if it's in the air? The Corps issued me a rifle, not wings.

Sergeant Johnson: Hit it, Marines! Go, go, go! The Corps ain't payin' us by the hour!

Cortana: I'd like to see YOU open up a 128,000-bit modulating encryption key.

Marine: Hey, I didn't know you made house calls, Foe Hammer!
    Foe Hammer: You know our motto--We Deliver.

Foe Hammer: I hope your analysis is on the money, Cortana. This Pelican won't turn on a dime.
    Cortana: Look on the bright side, Foe Hammer. The last thing the Covenant will expect is an aerial insertion...from underground.

Cortana: This ring isn't a cudgel, you barbarian.

Paranoid Marine on Level 6: Stay back! Stay back! You're not turning me into one of those things!

Paranoid Marine on Level 6: Don't touch me, you freaks! I won't be like you! I'll die first!

Paranoid Marine on Level 6: Play dead! That's what I did, played dead. They took the live ones. Oh, God, I can still hear them!

Paranoid Marine on Level 6: They won't get me! Oh God, oh God, I don't want to be like them, please, please, no, no...

Mendoza: Why do we always have to listen to this old stuff, Sarge?
    Sergeant Johnson: Watch your mouth, son. This "stuff" is your history. It should remind you grunts what we're fightin' to protect.
    Mendoza: Hey, if the Covenant wanna wipe out this particular part of my history, that's fine by me.
    Bisenti: Yeah, better it than us.
    Sergeant Johnson: You ask 'em REAL nice next time you see 'em, Bisenti. I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige.

Keyes: What do we have, Sergeant?
    Sergeant Johnson: Looks like a Covenant patrol. Badass elite units, all KIA.
    Keyes: Real pretty. Friend of yours?
    Mendoza: Nah, we just met.

Bisenti: I got a bad feeling about this...
    Sergeant Johnson: Boy, you always got a bad feelin' about SOMETHIN'.

Master Chief: Cortana?
    Cortana: I've spent the last 12 hours cooped up in here watching you toady about, helping that thing get set to slit our throats!
    Master Chief: Hold on now, he's a friend.
    Cortana: Oh? I didn't realize. He's your pal, is he? Your chum? Do you have any idea what that bastard almost made you do?!
    Master Chief: Yes. Activate Halo's defenses and destroy the Flood, which is why we brought the Index to the control center.
    Cortana: You mean this?
    *the Index appears in Cortana's hands*
    343 Guilty Spark: A construct?! In the core?! That is absolutely unacceptable!
    Cortana: Sod off!
    343 Guilty Spark: What impertinence! I shall purge you at once!
    Cortana: You sure that's a good idea?
    *Cortana causes the Index to disappear*
    343 Guilty Spark: How, how... How dare you! I'll--
    Cortana: Do what?! I have the Index! You can just float and sputter!
    Master Chief: ENOUGH!!! The Flood is spreading. If we activate Halo's defenses, we can wipe them out.
    Cortana: You have no idea how this ring works, do you? Why the Forerunners built it? Halo doesn't kill Flood, it kills their food. Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death. And that's exactly what Halo is designed to do--wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life. You don't believe me? Ask him.
    Master Chief: *to 343 GS* Is this true?
    343 Guilty Spark: *pause* More or less. Technically, this installation's pulse has a maximum effective radius of 25,000 light years. But once the others follow suit, this galaxy will be quite devoid of life, or at least any life with sufficient biomass to sustain the Flood. *pause* But you already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you?
    Cortana: Left out that little detail, did he?

343 Guilty Spark: Save his head. Dispose of the rest.

Cortana: There's a teleportation grid that runs throughout Halo. That's how the Monitor moves about so quickly. I learned how to tap into the grid when I was in the control room. Unfortunately, each jump requires a rather consequential expenditure of energy.
    Master Chief: Uh-oh. Something tells me I'm not going to like this.

*the Master Chief is teleported into the end of a corridor in a Covenant cruiser...upside-down; he falls on his head*
    Cortana: Oh, I see! The coordinate data needs to be--
    *MC whacks his helmet*
    Cortana: Right. Sorry!

*the Master Chief is standing at the edge of a large hole; he's cut off by the Flood*
    Cortana: Warning! Threat level increasing!
    *MC keeps on fighting the Flood*
    Cortana: That jump into the coolant is looking better all the time, Chief!
    *MC's holding his ground for a bit more longer*
    Cortana: Trust me! It's deep enough to cushion our fall!
    *MC is still holding his ground against the Flood*
    Cortana: Chief, we need to jump NOW!!!
    *the Flood force MC into the hole*

Cortana: This thing is falling apart!
    Master Chief: It'll hold.
    Cortana: We're not gonna make it!
    Master Chief: We'll make it.
    Cortana: Pull up! Pull up!
    *the Master Chief's Banshee crashes into the side of the Pillar of Autumn*
    Cortana: You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Cortana: I leave home for a few days, and look what happens.

343 Guilty Spark: I'm afraid that's out of the question, really.
    Cortana: Oh, HELL!!!

343 Guilty Spark: You can't imagine how exciting this is! To have a record of all of our lost time! Human history, is it? Fascinating.

343 Guilty Spark: Oh, how I will enjoy every moment of its categorization! And to think that you would destroy this installation. As well as this record. I am shocked. Almost too shocked for words.

343 Guilty Spark: Why do you continue to fight us, Reclaimer? You cannot win! Give us the construct, and I will endeavour to make your death relatively painless and--

Last edited:

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    "Go to HELL!" - Heidern, The King of Fighters Series.

"I AM A GOD!!" - Broly, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

"I'll blow you to bits! BITE ME!" - Ma-jin Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2/3

Solid: "Why do you call me brother?"
    Liquid: "Ask the father you killed! I'll send you to Hell to meet him!" - The Hind D battle, from Metal Gear Solid.

"ORA ORA!" Said by both Ryo Sakazaki (Art of Fighting) and Joe Higashi (Fatal Fury), but the specific example is when Joe saves what he believes is a beautiful girl, but actually turns out to be an effeminate man.

"Do you have some sort of armor fetish?" Michelangelo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    That takes care of the creamation.... - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, when he blows up Liquid's Hind D Helicopter.

That is one of my fav. quotes ever! XD

Years
    Tales of Symphonia Quotes CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Kratos: Feel the pain *slash* Of those inferior beings *slash* as you burn in hell! *sheath*

Random Desian: INFERIOR BEINGS!

Presea: We must protect
    Regal: This world with
    Sheena: Our own hands
    Zelos: And speaking of hands, I think I'll put mine -
    Sheena: Ugh, idiot!

Sheena: Did you see my attack?
    Zelos: Oh yeah baby, I was watching alright.
    Sheena: ... For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

Lloyd: I wish I could say cool things like burn to an oblivion!!

Zelos: ****, I must be a genius!

Kratos: Do not die before I do Lloyd... My son.

Kratos: I cannot die until I fulfill my duty!

Zelos: Don't worry. There's hotties up in heaven too!

Zelos: Man I rule! I'm sooooo cool!

Lloyd: Victory
    Colette: Belongs to
    Sheena: The most
    Zelos: Sexy! Dead, sexy!

Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!
    Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
    Lloyd: ...Cold...

Colette: Our weapons are love!
    Genis: Justice, and!...
    Kratos: ... Ugh, hope.

Colette: Wow Lloyd, you looked really cool!
    Genis: I'm starting to wonder about your tastes, Colette.
    Lloyd: "What's that supposed to mean?

Zelos: No one can stand against the great Zelos!
    Lloyd: You mean no one can stand you.
    Zelos: Lloyd, that was seriously harsh.

Zelos: See that? Now tell me you didn't fall in love.
    Colette: Yes! It was incredible!
    Sheena: Yeah, Raine's special attacks are ultra-cool.
    Zelos: I wasn't talking about her...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "We're going with my pimp plan!" ~ Zelos, Tales of Symphonia

And, of course, virtually all the ones cold_katanagirl said. ^_^

Back