• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav yugioh card

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
  • Here's my favorite Earthbound Immortal :

your fav yugioh card

Favorite Card I use in my deck :

your fav yugioh card

I LOOOOVEEE this card and it has gotten me out of a ton of bad situations. My usual summon is Cyber Dragon + Psychic Commander and Emergency Teleport helps to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    Buster blader. never does much for me but is just awesome.
    and
    Kaiser Glider. it looks awesome, it has an awesome name, and it has helped me pull off many yugi like victories (where i lose almost all my life points and they have nearly indestructible monsters but i still win with clever tactics)

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Dark Magician Girl.

I spent a good chunk of my childhood trying to get this card, and once I got it, I honestly was happy all the time.

It's always going to be my favorite. lol

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I use to watch the Yu-gi-oh series, the first season but then I got bored of it. But I wasn't found to the cards, but I do like the Dark magician one and the Blue eyes white dragon card

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I don't play anymore (I've moved onto MTG) but my favorite and probably best card (no matter what you all say) is Maha Vailo. +500 Atk for each equip card in addition to the effects of the equip? You could base a deck around this card!

Years
  • I don't play anymore (I've moved onto MTG) but my favorite and probably best card (no matter what you all say) is Maha Vailo. +500 Atk for each equip card in addition to the effects of the equip? You could base a deck around this card!

oh thats so old. reminds me of the good old days, before this DAD and lightsworn crap.

Back