• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Fave Smell~

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Anything and everything I smelled when I was younger (2-5 years old), because that was the time I was in Australia, and now all those smells remind me of it, like the smell of newly squished juice, or the smell of boiling mud in the sun (That smells? yes it does. XD)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Chalk another one up for the gasoline smell. n_n;;

But my favourite smell would have to be of freshly baked cinnamon buns. ♥ Or freshly baked goods in general but especially with cinnamon. Mmmm.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The following:
    The smell after it rains.
    The smell when maggi is being cooked.
    Petrol's smell(a little weird, I know! XD)

I the smell of these things very much! (Even though I like petrol's smell, I really hate how it tastes! Yeah, I've even tasted petrol! MUUUAKKK! X_X)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I love the smell of Cascade (dishwasher detergent). It is the only reason why I wash dishes. I could literally get high off if. UHH.

I also like the smell of:
    - roses, among other flowers
    - typically greasy foods (chicken, french fries)
    - movie popcorn
    - gasoline
    - Victoria's Secret bronze body lotion with the fragrance "love spell"
    - most fruit/flower/candy/spice smelling perfumes and lotions (not cologne, however)
    - brand new Hollister shirts
    - this one guy...

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
    My favourite smell is of freshly picked lavender.
    It doesn't seem to have the same scent after it has rained though, it loses some of it's fragrance D:

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My all time favourite smell would have to be popcorn, although I do really like the smell of vanilla too.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Fierce cologne by Abercrombie & Fitch. <3

I love it, love it, love it.

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
    Another fan of freshy-cut grass smell here c: I read somewhere that it contains a chemical which reduces stress, so that's a plus. even if that's not true, it's still rather lovely.
    Same for the after-raining smell..
    also, the smell of snow o.o not in a picking-up-handfuls-and-sniffing it, but the cold, sharp smell that's everywhere after it's been snowing. Reminds me of belgium, lolol. and that's a good thing.
    Vanilla! that's a good un. I do love that. Same for baking bread and bacon, mm.

I can't stand the smell of petrol D: So many people I know love it, but it just makes me feel ill [which when combined when the motion of a car, is fun for everyone!].. really hydrocarbons and, weirdly, esters on their own.. aiiee.
    and yet I love organic chemistry. Go figure.

Here's a weird smell-I-love which might be my favourite: disinfectant. TCP, bleach, antiseptic.. I don't go around sniffing bottles of the stuff, but I love the smell of a room after it's been cleaned, to totally contradict with the nature-loving smells above o.o
    Thus making me one of the very few people who actually loves the smell of a [clean!] hospital.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love the scent of lavender, flowers after the rain has stopped, baked goods, Japanese Cherry Blossoms, a clean new apartment, a new car, and that is it. XD

Back