• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Genre of Music

Faorite Genre of Music

• Total voters

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • I love Rock, and voted for that, but I also voted for Other because I like Punk.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Dizzy said:
    No one likes Techno
    I like techno, but I like it about the same as Rock & Dance.

So Dance/Techno/Rock are my favourite Genre of Music.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't like punk, it's too whiney or too angry. and i like techno fine. or as i spell it: techknow (cuz i'm wise)
    wait, this just in: ROCK IS DEAD
    there hasn't been a good rock band since 1994 (nirvana), 10 years is a long enough time to declare rock DEAD. so, my fav. genre that is still flourishing is: indie.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • I wasn't originally gonna post on here, but I figure I should answer if I'm gonna try and correct you.

Rock isn't dead, it's just that it's breaking into new stuff. But there is still a lot of new rock.

My favorite genre is either hardcore, screamo, or indie.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Hmm...I kinda like 80's Rock Music, and just a tad bit of Heavy Metal. (Go Metallica) IMO Slipknot isn't that great...

Van Halen is my new-favorite band (it used to be Metallica =P).

People are surprised by the type of music like, since it doesn't really go with the way I dress and act in public. Hehe...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love to listen to R&B and Rap/Hip-Hop. I will listen to Pop as well. ^___^ I will listen to some Rock too(a tiny bit). R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop, Pop owns all.

mvtm

Years
  • Favorite one's are : Emo Punk & Punk Rock.

Everything Punk that sounds good, favorite Punk bands: Yellowcard,The Story Of The Year,The Ataris,The All American Rejects,New Found Glory,American Hi-Fi,Busted,Simple Plan,Green Day,Blink 182(The First album).

Anyone with me?? *raise hand if you are*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • mvtm said:
    Favorite one's are : Emo Punk & Punk Rock.

Everything Punk that sounds good, favorite Punk bands: Yellowcard,The Story Of The Year,The Ataris,The All American Rejects,New Found Glory,American Hi-Fi,Busted,Simple Plan,Green Day,Blink 182(The First album).

Anyone with me?? *raise hand if you are*

*raises hand*
    Definetly my style. Anything Punk goes...

Taking Back Sunday, Story of the Year, Matchbook Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, Yellowcard, The All American Rejects, Green Day, Alkaline Trio, and anything else along those lines is fine with me

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    *Agrees with most of the aboves to posts*
    The Used, Story of the Year, Takin Back SUnaday, Greenday, Lost Prophets, Straylight Run, The Ataris, Motion City Soundtrack, Thursday, Sparta,Everclear,P.O.D, Smashing Pumkins, Reel Big Fish..stuff along those lines XD

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • I like Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, and Heavy Metal

600th Post!

Back