• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
  • Well my favorite isnt Shiny gold, lol.
    My favorite is Pokemon Prism. I like the gold/silver hacks more than the new ruby/fire red hacks.
    Idk y, but lol xD

Years
  • My favourite pokemon hack was Pokemon White, there was great features in the hack.
    But im also looking forward to the new pokemon white, let's just home that's better.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    MINES RUBY DESTINY REIGN OF LEGENDS, THEN LIGHT PLATINUM AND THEN POKEMON ORANGE GENERATION

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I would have to say that it's a hard choice to make, because there are several ROM hacks out there that deserve more attention.
    So I won't just say one favorite Pokémon ROM hack...

Pokémon ShinyGold by zel
    Pokémon Genesis by Thrace
    Pokémon rijonAdventures by Haraken
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean by Cierra

In no particular order. :P

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
    Years
  • That'd be Crystal World for me! It IS hella hard tough. Perfect if you need to make a long trip (IF you have a flashcard with lameboy) five times :P I'm on 200 hours of playing time and the max lameboy supports is speed x2 or x3

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Shiny gold, it took me back... I just wish it could've been finished..

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I haven't played many hacks, but I'll recommend these

- Pokémon Liquid Crystal: It's a very, very promising hack, from what I've seen so far [Though I haven't had much time to play the beta]
    - Pokémon Shiny Gold: An awesome hack with lots of content, and very fun to play. If you're going on a long journey, I suggest you download Shiny Gold X, for the extra challenge.
    - Pokémon rijonAdventures: Awesome Hack, I've not played very far into it yet, but it's an awesome hack.
    - Pokémon Brown: A hack of the original red, it's pretty fun to play, aswell.

squire

Upcoming Hacker
    Years
  • Pokemon Brown. Why?
    Simple Coolboyman is a beast :D
    and you have to love those 5 types he added in there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Pokemon Brown and also
    Pokemon Naranja!
    My favourites are these but i have not looked at all the hacks yet!

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • well i got to say i LOVE shiny gold but my absolute favorite hack i guess would have to be pokemon rijon adventures i played all the way to the elite four on my r4+ez flash combo and enjoyed every second of it

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • The Rijion hacks (Brown, Prism & rijionAdventures) definitely.
    Hopping on the bandwagan with Shiny Gold here too...
    And the same with the Ruby Destiny series.
    However, I'll definitely have to say Liquid Crystal by my good friend LaZ. ;)
    As well as Genesis, that truly is an awesome hack.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • I'd go for Rijon (wish it was 100% finished) and shiny gold (same applies)

i'd have gone for genesis but i was dissapointed at the pokemon available near the start of the game, i like to see originality, not a map of fkin pidgeys and nidorans

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back