• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite resteraunt?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. xD; It has a huuuuuge selection of foods and of course cheesecake; the servings are pretty big too. It's delicious.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    P.F. Changs - Orange chicken and lo mein ftw. / Rate: 5

Chili's - It's a classic. Steak fajitas are the bomb. / Rate: 5

Cherri said:
    The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. xD; It has a huuuuuge selection of foods and of course cheesecake; the servings are pretty big too. It's delicious.
    My parents take my sister and I on their anniversary or when relatives visit. I always get the four-cheese pasta with a coke. It's so good. :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Well, I live in HK so you probably won't know
    the restaurants I'm trying to describe.

Anyways, any Sushi Restaurant that has Ramen or a Pizza/Itatlian Restaurant will be fine for me.

Chang Ban/Pizza Hut are the Restaurants.
    Well, they are not that healthy but who cares. (I play Basketball everyday. So matter who many things
    I eat, I will be still thin.)

I think that serve really good food there.

I'll rate 4 stars for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Three

1.Nando's- good family restaurant with nice chicken, excellent fries , tasty bread rolls and to top it all off, their cake of the day makes my day

2. Bamiyan- i don't if ppl know this place but it's a afgani restaurant that has the best middle eastern food to date (their kebabs make me sing although I'm tone deaf)

3. Mandarin-It's a great buffet place but I only have halal meat so I'm restricted to it's fish only. Notheless, the dessert table is the definition of sweet tooth

Years
    My favorite is a local restauraunt called Tai-Pan. It is a Chinese restauraunt, and some of their stuff is healthy, while other stuff is not. I always seem to get the tofu in hot curry, with fried bananas in sesame seeds as dessert.

Rating: 5/5

Years
    My favourite restaurant is some hole-in-the-wall place called "Little John's Fine Eating". It's really nice, because they serve everything, sushi, Chinese food, tacoes/Mexican food, burgers, fries, ect.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm this is REALLY hard for me, but I think my favorite(s) will have to Red Lobster, Golden Coral, King Buffet, and I plan on trying Olive Gardens for the first time maybe for my mom's birthday...I guess I'll rate them all as a 5 star...:)

call me expensive...but I just have to eat at pricey places most of the time...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *mouth watering*
    Ummm... *hungry now*
    (You people had to go and describe the food? And Olive Garden's breadsticks... *drools more*)

... Kay. Done xD

I'd probably have to say a place like Ruby Tuesday's. I get a nice, juicy burger... *swallows*
    They're always great ^^
    I eat pepperoni pizza from about anywhere, though, so long as it's decent. Not sure at what restaurant I've had the best pizza, but Domino's is certainly awesome ^^

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I can't have a favorite restaurant because my stomach knows no bounds! thankfully i have a high metabolism rate *phew*

Fred 62is awesome for their all american food
    Casablanca serves kickass pizza pie
    the york is a local restaurant/bar. good place to eat and drink

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I can't have a favorite restaurant because my stomach knows no bounds! thankfully i have a high metabolism rate *phew*

Fred 62is awesome for their all american food
    Casablanca serves kickass pizza pie
    the york is a local restaurant/bar. good place to eat and drink

yes let fast metabolism rule...I have one too!!! :D
    oh and yes for breakfast IHOP is sweeter than candy!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like either any good seafood restaurant or a place that has ribs or steak. =D I love tender ribs. <3 Lobster is awesome also. I also like salads.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Fast Food Chains
    McDonald's
    Swiss Chalet

Restaurant Chains
    Canyon Creek Chophouse
    The Keg
    Outback Steakhouse

Non-Chain Eateries
    Eastern Sense Chinese Cuisine
    Mistura Restaurant
    Wolfgang Puck's Trattoria del Lupo
    ZiZi Trattoria Italian Restaurant

Kentucky Fried Chicken and Jack Astor's Bar & Grill are also good/

Years
    Fast Food:
    ~ Wendy's
    ~ Harvey's
    ~ Quizno's
    ~ New York Fries
    ~ Orange Julius (hot dogs are awesome)
    ~ Burger King ("Can I get a Veggie Burger Combo. Extra bacon. Poutine the fries. And a large chocolate shake to drink. With another sammich the same on the side, please?)

"Fancier" Places:
    ~ Denny's
    ~ Red Lobster
    ~ Montana's
    ~ Moxie's
    ~ all-you-can-eat places

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well my fave is a restaurant called Taco Bueno, however most people have never ever even heard of it.

Back