• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite type?

Your favorite Pokemon Type?

• Normal

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fire

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Electric

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Ice

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Fighting

• Poison

• Ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying

• Psychic

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Bug

• Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

• Dragon

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Steel

• Total voters

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
Years
  • I don't have a particular favourite type. I tend to a team full of all different types but if I had to pick a favourite, it wold be Grass.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Fighting. Because It's such a great offensive type :)

Honorable mentions goes to Ghost and Steel.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • FIRE!! GOTTA BURN, BURN, BURN, BURN!!!

Eh okay I'll calm down a bit...Actually I like fire pokemon/moves, because I like to burn things IRL...I also enjoy staring at flames, fireworks, and other fire-related stuff. I don't know why but I think Flames look beautiful...okay that sounded kinda weird xD

Oh and Fire pokemon tend to be among my favorites...Arcanine, Typhlosion, Houndoom, Ninetales, ect.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My Favorite type For Pokemon Are Ghost Even Thou My Favorite Pokemon Is A Grass Type.I Like Ghost Type Just Because There Are Many attacks That Can't hurt Them At All.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Going with the Water type here. Some have cool designs, such as Empoleon. It's also good in battling, when it hits most types for neutral damage.

Ayselipera

I've become a pretty big fan of grass type Pokemon. When it comes down to it I really enjoy the designs of most of the grass Pokemon. Although I also really like grass type moves such as Razor Leaf and Vine Whip. I find them pretty nostalgic.

I will say though that lately I've been really starting to like normal types. So I'm not sure if pretty soon I'll be tossing grass types to the side and raving over the normal Pokemon. Time will tell.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • My favourite type is the Dark type. I like it so much because the Dark type is associated with cunning, loyalty and immense slyness. These, in my eyes, are very cool assets to have so I'm naturally drawn to them. The design of most of them also prove to be spot-on, the evil and sly looks always eminating from them. They also tend to make quite powerful Pokémon with moves that can hit a wide range of other types.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Water for sure. Normally, my entire team is of water pokemon. The designs are cool, and just like with grass types, if you know how to use them you can cover their weaknesses. Also: there's a lot of them!

Back