• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Final Fantasy Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    There's a couple of things about Lulu from FFX that I just love, can't quite put my finger on it though.

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    SEPHIROTH!!!! Sephiroth rules the planet. if he gets out of crater....or the Reunion actually happens, I will be right at his side, his right hand man, Sephiroth is awesome! Sephiroth is definately the greatest Final Fantasy character of all time! And, also, his power was the greatest of all time, he would just pop out of nowhere, and slice someone in half!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hmm maybe not...oh yeah and your sprite thing is from gaiaonline.com

I am not a huge fan of FF7 Characters...however I love FF9 Characters...like Vivi, Garnet, and Blank and everyone...the only other cool FF character is Squall but thats what everyones answer will be if it isn't Cloud...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I have a lot of favorites~ Rikku [FFX/X-2], by far, ish the one I most like, though. I just love her personality -- just about everything about her ish unique -- and battle-wise, I love her skills. Cait Sith would be my next favorite, just cause he's adorable. 8D

And, Mari also likes Tifa~~! She ish <3. I love the way she fights [her scene in FF: AC = <3<3], and she isn't like your stereotypical female character. *coughunlikeaerithcough* > >;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, now that's a long list because I've played nearly every version of it except for 1,2,3,4, and 5 japanese version mainly because I don't understand japanese. ^_^;;

But here goes!

1) Rinoa(XIII)
    2)Shadow (VI or III)
    3)Zell (XIII)
    4)Quistis (XIII)
    5)Rikku (X)
    6)Garnet (IX)
    7)Seifer (XIII)
    8)Squall (XIII)

And that's about all my FAVES in order from my most fave to my...8th most face. I still hate other characters, but that's just who I like, as in, I like all those people the rankings don't mean anything.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I've only played X and X-2. My favourite character is probably Auron as he's always cool and collected, plus he's really strong.

Chase Leader

Years
    I have a theory...people who picked up FF 1-6 tend to like some character you may or may not know...people who picked up FF7 as their first FF game are obsessed with either Cloud or Sepheroth...people who missed seven picked up 8 and are obsessed with Squall...finally people who started out by playing 10 or 10-2 tend to like Auron...argue all you want you know I have something to this.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yuna..Rikku..Aad Paine. If I really had to choose out of the three, I'd choose...Yuna. ^^'

Chase Leader

Years
    Out of the three I would pick Rikku and not because shes uber hot either...shes a theif and an alchemist...and shes not sheltered like Yuna and not weird or scary like Paine...sorry paine.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    FFVII- Sephiroth and Cloud and Vincent (and Kadaj from the movie)
    FFVIII- ZELL!!! and Squall
    FFIX- Kuja and Zidane
    FFX/X2- Rikku

All time favorite would have to be Zell though. <3 <3 <3

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I have too many D; but I like.. Cloud, Vincent, Sephiroth, Squall, Rinoa and Garnet the most :3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Aerith/Aeris (FF VII). In my opinion, she had one of the best storylines. Of course, I was 98% influenced by Advent Children. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back