• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite RPG video game? (Not pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • IM suprised no one said Grand theft auto?One of the greatest video games of all time?
    though can someone comfirm wether its an RPG?

oske

>:D
    Years
  • Fallout 3. TES 4 Oblivion.

IM suprised no one said Grand theft auto?One of the greatest video games of all time?
    though can someone comfirm wether its an RPG?

No, GTA isn't a an RPG.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • has to be kingdomhearts. i luffles that game!
    its really fun , its the best rpg ive played

except for the remake its not as good as the others.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask (if it counts as a RPG). :D Both games were pretty revolutionary, in my opinion.

Oblivion because you get to make your own character (including picking your own race and skills such as being a Orc Thief, if you want to) and do whatever you want, basically (including killing everyone. ;)) Theres also loads of quests, too, and some plug-ins and expansions. :)

Majoras Mask simply because it is completely different to the ther Zelda games, story/plot wise. it's dark, sinister, scary in contrast to the others. :\ Plus, Fierce Deity link is awesome, and I love the Kafei/Anju subplot. <3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Easily Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario and Earthbound for me.

I usually never get tired of them and I've spent about 100 hours into all three.

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • My favs are...

-The Golden Sun series (Can't wait for Golden Sun DS!!! =D) [Absolute Favourites]
    -Final Fantasy VII and XII
    -Chrono Trigger
    -Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Although I believe LoZ is a bit more Adventure then RPG... I like it anyway! =D)

-GX

Years
  • Two Worlds (Xbox 360). Its like Oblivion with Xbox Live multiplayer stuff.
    Kingdom of Loathing (one word it & dot com it). Hilarious, educational and contains "T for teen" racy content. I'm a Seal Clubber.
    Final Fantasy XII (PS2)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Final Fantasy IV!! I played the remake on the DS since I hadn't played it yet and it was awesome, before that it was Chrono Trigger.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Final Fantasy VI - Yeah... The one before VII

The Elder Scolls III: Morrowind

Jason1911

What Should I Write Here?
    Years
  • Oblivion - Great Gameplay, Graphics are good. Storyline's OK. Best thing in the game is all the guilds.

Fallout 3 - Just a great RPG.

Diablo 2 is good as well.

Years
  • Eh, just a few of my favorite RPGs.

-Tales of Phantasia
    -Riviera: The Promised Land
    -Final Fantasy VI
    -Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    -Dragon Quest VII
    -Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
    -Metal Walker
    -Lost Odyssey
    -Chrono Trigger
    -Shining in the Darkness

Overall, though, the one I like the most is Riviera. The weapon system was just great, and the movement system really mixed things up. The hand-drawn backgrounds were a real plus, too. Especially for a GBA game. The story was also fantastic.

Zet

Years
  • I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Star Ocean games. And.... Star Ocean III is one of my fav RPG game besides the Final Fantasy series and Legend of Zelda series

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back