• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Anime.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • My first anime was Speed Racer! XD Last time I saw it I was abouth 3 though..To young to know it was an anime and too young to even understand it! XP It was the only show I knew of that was in an anime style...And when I was five, I saw like a sneak preveiw or something of pokemon, and I thought it was made by the people that made speed racer XD And then I changed the channel because I thought my mom might not let me watch it :P

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • lol That's a very interesting story indeed...

Yeah, my 2nd grade Art Teacher thought "Totoro" by Miyazaki was by the creator of Pokemon... shows how much she knows. I looked all through the credits and could not find Tajiri anyway then, so I was stumped.

For a month or so after that I thought all anime was by Satoshi... stupid art teacher..

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • I remember! It was looong ago, 10 years ago. Wouldn't havea clue what it was called or anything, but I remember that it was a soccer anim?. Every week me and my cousins would just sit in front of teh TV and watch ourselves to death, and we would pretend we could all play soccer like they did, and broke a window or two. It was in Arabic, Btw. I couldn't remember anything past that. The next anime that I saw that I can actually remember was Pokemon. Then CCS and DBZ came about in the same time into my life. I remember not seeing anything for about a year or two, then one day I was staying up late, and this channel on TV had a BubbleGum Crisis marathon, and I missed the last bunch of episodes the last day. Thats when I wanted to know more, and did research on google, thus discovering "Anim?" and have loved it ever since.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

That would be captin tsubasa that you saw it's one of thebest sports anime ever...my first was Doremon

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i think the first anime i ever watched was dragonballz

Yoko's little brother

a young spirit fox
    Years
  • i didnt get to start watchin anime till i was like 13 cuz my moms paranoid, but the first anime i ever saw and liked was Trigun. WOOT! Vash rules all!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Pokemon was cuz ive liked it ever since i was 7 years old and digimon i think came after like i dont know 10 or something lol

Uki

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    Pokemon season one, I had a great intrest in it for almost two years.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
  • I am not sure whether it was Pokemon i saw first, or Sailor Moon.
    One of the two, and i loved them both. Thats how i became interested in anime.

DragonNair Tamer

?ivine ?rag?n Gym ******
    Years
  • The first Anime Show that i've seen was.....Digimon. When i was 8 yrs old...It was a night of a thungderstorm and i was sleeping in my mom's room because i was afraid of thunder at that age(Now i love it!). The next day i woke up and my dad was up and he channeled to 16, and thats where i saw it. Biyomon was the first digimon i ever saw. Since that day, i adored Digimon. Now in my room, i still have the season 1,2,3,4 Digivises....Once in a while i play with them and i also have the D-Termenalfrom season 2.

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • YGO was my first anime. It's really amusing how I found it. XD See, my friend JP told me about the Power Puff Girls and I got interested and wanted to watch. Well, it just so happened that this was when the WB showed it. So I watched and saw some advertisements for YGO and I thought, That show looks interesting. So I watched one day and it was The Evil Spirit of the Ring episode, the first one with Yami Bakura. XD I was so hooked. I didn't even like the looks of Pok?mon at first. XD It took seeing James to get me even the least bit interested.

Back