• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You'r first Pokemon!

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
Years
  • Woah, that's a really good question for me. . .way back when I first played Blue version, it was PROBABLY a Pidgey. That could be why it's still one of my more favorite Pokemon nowadays.

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Trapinch :D On my friend's Pokemon Sapphire Version. I fiddled around with it a little, then finally ran into a Pogeyman. I was so proud of myself.x3

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I caught would've been Pidgey in Red. If not a Pidgey then a Caterpie. Neither of them could even hold a candle to my Charliezard...

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    First Pokemon - I'm pretty sure it was either Ralts or Poochyena

Game - Ruby

Thoughts - I always thought Ralts was awesome except for the fact it looked pretty girly and mine was male, I really hate Poochyena it's annoying.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    It was either a Pidgey or a Rattata - I can't remember it was so long ago. I do remember nicknaming the Pidgey 'Joe', but not the Rattata. Original Red Version by the way :) I do remember the date - Christmas 1998 and it was AWESOME!

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    my starter pokemon was squirtle in pokemon blue then I captured pidgey

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I CAUGHT was a Sentret in my old Silver, besides my starter Totodile.

But sadly, due to my restarting habits, I only had it for about 3 days. :(

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I caught is a little foggy, I was playing Sapphire version with my Treeko, and it was either a Wurmple or a Zigzagoon, it might be a shroomish though, I can't remember.

Years
  • The very first pokemon I ever caught, I'm fairly certain was ratatta in pokemon blue. Haha and today...I wouldn't catch him again :P
    haha
    At the time I was so excited and thought he was so cool!

StyxFTW

Be reckless
    Years
  • Zigzagoon. I took out Brawly with just one lvl 2 Zigzagoon I got really lucky with criticals. Sometimes I wonder if it was a glitch. Anyway it was a weak Pokemon.

Back