• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Years
  • My first shiny was a Geodude I don't remember where I caught it. I didn't like it though so I traded it off for a Piplup.

Probably not the best trade ever but I needed a Piplup. :P

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • In Emerald; Aggron.
    In Pearl; I've learnt to RNG ABUSe, so i can get heapsa shinies .. Most recent is Naughty Bagon 31/31/29/31/30/31

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    i didnt got a first shiny because i hacked so my first shiny is all of my pokemon (in diamond)

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Garados ¬_¬ of all the ones that had to be shiny, it had to be the one that appears in HG/SS...
    EDIT: and as well as being the first it's my only one from D/P >:[

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Honestly, I can't remember back in the older games, but my first shiny in Pearl was a Wooper. XD It's so pink, it's scary. I think I also saw a shiny Pikachu?

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Honestly, I can't remember back in the older games, but my first shiny in Pearl was a Wooper. XD It's so pink, it's scary. I think I also saw a shiny Pikachu?

I saw the shiny wooper, it reminded me of this:

Spoiler:

It's so cool looking :D it's called an axolotl! Going slightly off topic, sorry :p

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    In Pearl, I decided to chain. So, I take out my pokeradar and... BAMF! A shiny Sudowoodo. Meanwhile, in my old Leafgreen, I was walking around training something, and...
    *Wild music plays*
    Wild VULPIX appeared! (Sparkle)

I instantly check my bag, and... no Pokeballs!

WHY!? WHY ME?!
    I have the Platinum shiny Vulpix card as a memento of this tragedy.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • I can't remember what version it was, I think Emerald. I was in a patch of grass just going to the next town, and BAM! I saw a Linoone, and it sparkled. It had orange stripes instead of brown stripes, if I remember correctly. And I caught it, put it in my pc box, and forgot about it the next day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back