• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
Years
  • I remember the time when I caught one it was a shiny Metapod, I was like, OMG! This must be pretty rare, I must catch it, go go go~ XD

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • RGBY didn't have shinies. However, if you trade a mon from RGBY to GSC, it could become shiny, is that what you meant?

Anyway, my first excluding Gyarados was a Weedle, which I caught and evolved into a Beedrill. My second excluding Gyarados was a Larvitar less than a week later.

Precisely, yes this is what I meant. I just felt like what I wanted to type procrastinated too much so I shorten it. :3

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Pokemon Sapphire - Gloom
    Pokemon FireRed - Caterpie
    Pokemon Emerald - Tentacool
    Pokemon Platinum - Slowpoke
    Pokemon HeartGold - Doduo

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • The first shiny I found was in my original Pokemon Gold. I was very young at the time, and didn't even know how lucky I was to have found it, nor did I know anything about the concept of Shiny Pokemon. But, here's how it went: I was fishing at the Fast Ship port in Vermilion City with my Super Rod. And bada-bing, bada-boom, here's a Shiny Chinchou! I just caught it because I didn't have it in my Pokedex, and when it evolved into Lanturn, it proved to be a rather useful Pokemon. I kept it in my party and trained it well beyond level 70 until I somehow lost my save file.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey Kepov, please don't revive threads that are over a month old! Thanks.

Spr_3r_293_s.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back