• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • my first shiny was a whismur that i rained into shiny exploud
    my second one was weepinbel in pearl
    my third was shiny dialga which i sred
    my fourth was shiny eevee which i sred in hgss
    my fifth shiny was shiny charmander which i traded for.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • I've played since Red and Blue and the first shiny I've seen and caught was an Unown in Diamond. Yep. Ain't that lame? The only good part was that it happened to be the F Unown and my name's Fiona.

But yeah. Unown. =[

My next shiny after that was a Shuppet I came across while playing an Emerald rom. Let me tell you, I was so excited to drop a member of my team and start training that Shuppet. XD

The Red Chain

Actually... this is going to sound weird, but my first shiny was a Mew. :D;
    I dunno if you want to consider it legit, but I wanted to try my hand at chaining.
    I've always wanted a shiny Mew, so I hacked Mew to appear in the wild and chained it.

Shiny Mew hours later after a lot of failed tries! XD
    I did catch it and stuff, but I dunno if it would really be legit. The shiny part is, the Mew part isn't. ^^;

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
  • My first shiny was a Mr.mime... in the freaking safari zone in HG.
    Ohgod, I remember freaking out, and trying to catch it... it escaped though :'(
    I never encountered a shiny before or after that, well yeah, maybe back in the days in GSC but I can't really remember xd

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Mine was a shiny zubat in Firered when i was 5 and I released it cause I thought the games was glitched. I was so stupid.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Spin

My very first was a shiny Weedle who I grew him to be a Blue-eyed Beedrill! My sister erased the game. I loved that thing with passion, and my hopes of playing Firered had gone down, since Beedrill was in Firered.
    My second one was a green Spinda who I love so much...but was too lazy to train to lv.70 like my other pokemon were.

Last edited:

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • i ve been lucky to this shiny thing....my first was a shiny ponyta on leafgreen and then a shiny vulpix, a shiny eevee in diamond...that sall

Years
  • My first shiny was obviously red Gyarados in Gold. Then a Graveler in Emerald, then another graveler in Pearl, then a Dusclops in Platinum

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • My first shiny was a Voltorb in Pokemon Gold 10 years ago.
    I didn't know what it was, I was like 6. I ended training it to level 100...
    a few years later of playing the same file.. the game batteries went dry.
    Now, I'm getting shinies like crazy when using the Masuda/Pokeradar method

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    My first shiny was an oddish in Gold. I thought it was an after effect from my brother using a gameshark. I caught it with one of many masterballs.

My second shiny that I actually knew what it was, was a eggsacute in Firered in the SAFARI ZONE!!! I caught it somehow

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
  • From Odd Egg in Silver: Igglybuff.

Random encounter: Drowzee.

Truth be told, I was young, so I thought my Igglybuff was sick or something when it hatched :P

I also got a red Magikarp in Emerald, and...

Also on Sapphire, I ran into a shiny Poochyena.....

...The one CHASING Prof. Birch. You know, the one you CAN'T catch?

And also a shiny Ralts on Sapphire. (Level 12 Torchic critical hit, killed it even after being growled at 6 times...) But nothing since Emerald came out, nothing that I caught myself anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back