• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Forum life!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I came to PC because a friend recommended me the site, I found out it was an active forum so I signed up as

BookGirl2003

Then I got banned *I believe* because I was cursing too much and people beeped me off >.<;;

Then I entered again as MFing_Tomboy And got banned again cus of my username >.<;; Then after terrorizing PC for a year *I signed up last year in october* I decided to turn over a new leaf, and be nice but firm at the same time o.o;;

*gets killed by angry mob*

~CaRtOON

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'll write up a story later. Here's a brief outline of my online history.

2001, early 2002: This whole time, more than a year, I basically lived as a huge lie.

Late 2002: Joined civfanatics forums, was a failure trip in general but I have learnt things.

March 2003: Joined a Love Hina message board called animegamers. I did meet many people like myself, seen some good threads, but I didn't build anything. But this is the first time where I actually got to know somebody. It's was a good forum in general.

May 27th, 2003: 2 days before I joined Pokecommunity. I suddenly wanted to look up pokemon stuff... it'll all happened pretty rapidly. So I found and joined PC on May 29th, 2003.

I'll write this up in more detail tonight. ^-^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This may take a while. o.o;

Okay... this probably starts back in March 2001. I found TPM one day during March Break (I assume) and I decided to join. I really liked the Fanart forum, so I stayed. I referred my best friend there too, since she wanted to take "requests" from people like I was. So I stayed there for the longest time, having no interest in other forums. (Actually, I joined one of my new online friends' forums, but they died. o_O) By the way, my username at TPM at the time was chibipichu. ^_^

So, fast forward to August or something. I could no longer log into my account, so I asked my friend to post something about it in UBB Help. She did, and the admin told me that someone else was using the account. o_O; Or something. (They hacked it, I guess. x.x) I rejoined with the username Lightning. (:3 Yay!) I continued to post there until around September 2003. TPM went down because the server they were on could no longer handle them. The boards relocated to an ezboard account, but I'm sure many of you know how awful those things are. I left, but I came back when TPM came back up as a vBulliten. I didn't really like it, so I barely posted, but let's push that aside for now. Onward to the next chapter of my life, or lack thereof.

I was making a bunch of new friends and I was getting into more and more different animes. I eventually got myself hooked on Cardcaptors, and soon later, Cardcaptor Sakura. (CCS OWNS CC!! XD) I joined a CCS board called Cardcaptor Sakura Bulliten Boards (CCSBB), I think. They were the forums for Sakura Online, which closed and opened multiple times. I have no clue where the admin is now. *shrugs* So I was happy there since it was so much fun. ^_^ I often mentioned being a member of a Cardcaptor Sakura board while I was on TPM and I got a PM from someone who had read my posts. She asked me where I could find this board and we sort of became friends. You now know this person as Cas.

I joined Cas' boards, which I believe were called something like... Ice Lightning or something. o_o I feel bad because I don't remember, but oh well. ^_^;; I joined while she was on the Proboards 4 server and then she started advertising how she was going to be getting a UBB. So she did end up getting one and I was soon modded in Other Anime (and possibly Fanart, but I don't remember). One day I was out and when I came back, Cas had been banned by her co-webmaster/admin for abusing the members to post or something. I was just like... woah... I leave for one day and look what happens. XD So I sort of stayed but everyone who was there at the time likely agrees with me that it just fell apart when Cas left. (Its name was also changed to Artic... something. And yes, "arctic" was spelled wrong.)

Cas started Pikasurf somewhere around that time and opened up her forums in June or July 2002. I was one of the first to join, and Pikasurf Bulliten Board (PSBB) was pretty active. I was modded and things were going fairly smoothly despite the flaming war PSBB and Cas' old forums were having. I think everyone just called it off and stopped talking to one another in the end. So PSBB prospered and stuff. I eventually got admined there since everyone took a vote, but I never got my admin powers since PSBB closed down after that for some reason. I'm stupid, so I can't remember why.

During the summer, I also joined up at a few small message boards. I found this very small Pokemon Board, but it had a nice webmasters section, so I joined up. It was an Ikonboard battling against all the other vBs or UBBs. It was, "working on a better slogan" at the time. I think I eventually forgot about it or something, because I stopped going there and when I tried to go back, it was no longer at that url.

Sometime in December, I was talking to Cas on MSN and I asked her what was up with her display name. It was something like, "Cas - I have a fanclub! XD". She referred me to the forums she had currently started obsessing over and since TPM had completely died, I decided to join under the name... *suprise* Lightning. I got posting and I decided I really, really liked the forums. Even though Cas was the person who referred me to the forums and the only person I really bonded with there, I still stayed after Cas got fed up with the "abuse" she was getting and spammed them. Yep. You guessed it. ^_^ The forums were PC. I've been here since December... 11th or something 02. It was around the new year when it dawned on me that the forum I'd joined in the summer had been the preliminaries for this one you're posting at now. :) Since December, I'd just felt this funny vibe. I'd felt the same thing at TPM. The driving force that just made me want to post and post and... to put it bluntly, get myself modded. ^_^;; Much later, on June 24th (2003) I was contacted by Kwesi, whom I'd never spoken to before, and he just asked me if I wanted to be a moderator. Now that I look back on it, I think theRealOne had been dropping me hints for about a week before that. o_O; So anyway, I chose to be modded at Other Anime, which was one of the places I had been suggested for, and I also chose to take on Mixed Voting Polls since Zeke31 had left PC. @_@ During the summer, even though I had barely been posting because of all the vacations I had to take (I hate leaving the house in the summer XD), tRO IMed me while I was on my grandparent's computer one day and just said he was giving up his Super Mod job for me. o_O So, I was S-Modded and that's where I still stand today. ^_^

Now, that wasn't the first mod job at a big forum I'd ever gotten. I had joined up at Miyechi Forums during my time at CCSBB to help out a friend who was participating in one of the contests there. Earlier in this year, around February or March, I was modded in all of the Fan Stuff forums there. (Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Help With FA/FF.) I love Koutaru because she let me experience being a moderator. The boards and main site went down though and haven't been up since. ;_;'

Just after that, I started being more active at TPM again. I dunno why, but it was getting slightly better and I just felt like being back in the fanart community since I'd drifted away so much. As I may have mentioned already (vaguely, I believe), I'd been vying for moderator status at TPM since I first joined because I had seen how inactive onix11 and many of the later mods had been. Since I basically hung around only in Fanart, it's pretty simple to conclude that I wanted to mod that forum. So you can imagine how unbelievably happy I was when I woke up on the morning of April 19 to the best birthday present ever. I had been modded in Fanart on TPM as sort of a "present" from the other mods there. ^_^ I was so happy and stuffs. XD

Oh, and my own forums were started in March 2002 and they've been through many rough times. o_O; I've had to recreate them... *counts* 7 or 8 times now. Maybe 9. It's all because of moving, switching forum software, or server problems. x_x; My members have threatened me with my life if L-Bop goes down again. XD!

That's basically it.... I've joined a bunch of other forums, but none of them have as much significance as those. ^_^ *scampers off* (Btw, that took me about 30 minutes to type.)

Edit: >_> Um. Yeah. I didn't mean to make it that long, rofl. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow... Lightning, that is so long and interesting. =D (n_n;; )

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_o;; Well take out the interesting part and I'd believe you. I think I only scratched the surface there, but I'd go on for hours if I wasn't being kicked off the computer. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm an Erica fan so of course it's fun to read! Write more. o.o;

I don't have too much of one outside of here. You'd sort of think I would, but I am too lazy to type it up now. Small anyways. x_x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *stares at all of the long posts*

I'm gonna feel dumb after this. o_o; Lol.

Pok?Community is really the only forum site that I've bothered to join, aside from Miyu and Fire Master's forums. XD (Those poor girls.. I'm horribly unactive at theirs, but I'll be posting more there in the future.) I suppose the only other type of forum-ey thing that I do is role play on my site. O_o Well, that's it. *bows and runs away*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    My forum life first started at the Gameshark Pokemon Boards. I came to know some people there like Morning Star and some others who like pokemon too.
    When Serebii posted an announcement from this forum on his website (I suddenly remembered why I came to PC), I came down to look around. Gradually I went less to Gameshark and that's how PC became my permanent forum home for now :)

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Well, This was my fist forum ( in the old pc ) . And I went to mall ones. then beyblade / etc site . NOw I'm back here! I love PC Because everyone is so nice here. And there Is always alot of people here!

Back