• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Method?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • I am using the Masuda Method. I got a shiny Noibat after 19 eggs in X. I don't really care about stats and stuff so I was very happy! I am not that lucky with Eevee tho :( I hatched 546 eggs in Black 2 and I didn't get one so I gave up. lol

I didn't know the Shiny Values method. It seems interesting! :)
    I haven't bothered counting, but I have hatched a ton of Eevee as well... still no shiny!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Masuda Method is all I've had luck with so far.

Hatched a shiny Miltank after 687 eggs. Working on an Eevee now.

Years
  • I got a gulpin, in a horde and Smeargle and Audino from the same friend safari. I never hatched a shiny, though... I would like to.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I'm spending a lot of time hatching Eevee eggs... I just realized I would hate to hatch one with a Nature I'm not going to want/need.... guess it's back to the Friend Safari until I get a female of each useful Eevee Nature :(

Back