• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your oldest surviving Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I had a level 100 Swampert on Ruby/Sapphire 9 years ago. I moved him to Pokemon Pearl, but I lost Pokemon Pearl a year ago. I'm still searching for it..

Other than him, probably any other Pokemon on my Sapphire/Ruby game; they're all the same age basically. xD

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I have my original blue version with all my mons still on it. The oldest mon that I still have in B/W would be my WSHMKR Jirachi and I think my Sceptile.

Sodapop

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Well, my traded lvl 15 Petilil which is now a Lilligant and is totally awesome, I just love that thing, its as strong as my Emboar.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
    Teh Ultimate WARH-TURH-TULGH came from meh FireRed game in 2004, it's about 7 or 8 years old. Though my oldest in my oldest game would be my good ol' Swampert from Sapphire. It's like 9 years old, it's still in my Sapphire game, I wonder if I should transfer it :/

xGunLuis

Let's Player
    Years
    my oldest surviving pokemon is my Charizard which was here for me since 1995...I have so many memories with this pokemon ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    My oldest surviving pokemon is my Swampert from Ruby, which is now in my SoulSilver version. I've been having problems with my SS game freezing randomly, so I think I'll transfer it to White soon.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    My Mudkip from Sapphire. I got the game on release day and got Mudkip few months later. It's fully evolved now and I still have that save.

DarkPhillip

Shiny Breeder
    Years
    I've got a lvl 87 Blaziken named Torch from Ruby who's currently working out dominating the Sinnoh E4 in Pearl until I can transfer him to Black. He's part of a team with my lvl 82 shiny Altaria, a lvl 75 regular Altaria and a lvl 80 something Milotic.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My Togekiss called Iggy Pop from Pearl. He's the only Pokemon I've ever raised to Lv 100 from just training and he's a Pokemon that means a lot to me. I'd never think about getting rid of him and I ensure that whenever I start a new game he gets transferred across. <3

Years
    I've still got my Sceptile from my Sapphire version I got in 2004. I never really use it much, but I migrated it over to HeartGold so I could start a new file on my Sapphire. I've got about a dozen others from my original Sapphire scattered throughout my other games, too, but they obviously came later.

Years
    Unfortunately, I use to delete my data all the time. Because of this my oldest Pokemon is probably something from Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, or Emerald from 2004 or 2005.

I also recall losing many of my GBA Pokemon in Diamond due to a hacked Pokemon I received on the GTS that somehow corrupted my file.

Back