• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites
    Is this pokemon awesome or what? I just love how it looks! But then I read its moves.... Gosh I wish they had of given it some useful moves that can actually faint a pokemon. Worst. Moves. Ever. For something so loveable, how disappointing.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Is this pokemon awesome or what? I just love how it looks! But then I read its moves.... Gosh I wish they had of given it some useful moves that can actually faint a pokemon. Worst. Moves. Ever. For something so loveable, how disappointing.

It's moveset is okay, sorta

King Gumball

Years
  • It learns them around 36-40 so by then you would be up to like the 6-7th gym :L It would be too hard to battle with until it learns those moves.But I may still have it on my team... Depends what its Max Stats are.
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites
    This pokemon looks like a Spinda Cactus, it is all dizzy and tipsy. Looks really cool, stats are a bit too weak though.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Years
  • Just a quick, out-of-subject question. Where did you read it's movepol?

Serebii net

The Icecream pokemon is so cute and is possibly the most random poekmon ever.

Cutie!

DERP!

Double Derp!

It is just so weird. And funnily likeable. The icecream cone is made of ice too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That doesn't really relate to your favourite Pokemon in B/W. Get back on-topic~

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    honestly, right now it's a tie between
    and the
    line :)
    i don't judge on looks, i judge on the adventures i have with them :)
    did i mention :) ? well :)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years

Looks kinda Gigasmon too me, no?

But still pure awsomeness. Also the Water-Starter-Evo line is too cool to be true.
    But I am sick of the Fire starters now...Com'on. 3 Generations with same type combo for the fire starter line? ... That's holy crap -.-

I also like the dog-line and this Rock-With-One-Eye thing =)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

These guys here are pure definition of Epic :D
    A living candle,lamp and chandelier.and not to
    mention and EPIC type combo.

That ones definitely going on my team, along with the ant pokemon, and Goruggo, that golem looking thing. And it's good to know the Chandelier has the highest Special Attack of the ghosts, that's awesome! I like so many of them it's hard to pick favorites, and so the first time I play through the game I'm probably going to pick my team just based on which ones seem cool.

But definitely the Robo-bug is my favorite of the legendaries, I like it even more than Zekrom. :O

Years
  • I've fallen even MORE in love with the vulture Pokemon. Even better, turns out it's a female only line. I love that they finally made a fierce looking female only Pokemon. <333 Definitely changing my possible first team to put her in it. :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    But definitely the Robo-bug is my favorite of the legendaries, I like it even more than Zekrom. :O

Me too! But just imagine how badass they'll look side by side in a double! And like Scizor, and Ainto it only has one weakness. It's already in my top 10 of all time. It's really crazy how much hated this generation when they first came out but now I love them. Also, I think I'm gonna fall even harder for them when the clearer sprites (including alternate formes, gender differences, and shiny formes) are revealed. I LOVE GEN V

Edit: I read Genosects Pokedex entry somewhere and it said that it's an ancient Bug Pokemon that Team Plasma somehow altered... Maybe it's angry and is gonna try and destroy humans :P I'm sad that it's not an alien but I still love it. My favorite of this generation.

Last edited:

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Me too! But just imagine how badass they'll look side by side in a double! And like Scizor, and Ainto it only has one weakness. It's already in my top 10 of all time. It's really crazy how much hated this generation when they first came out but now I love them. Also, I think I'm gonna fall even harder for them when the clearer sprites (including alternate formes, gender differences, and shiny formes) are revealed. I LOVE GEN V

Edit: I read Genosects Pokedex entry somewhere and it said that it's an ancient Bug Pokemon that Team Plasma somehow altered... Maybe it's angry and is gonna try and destroy humans :P I'm sad that it's not an alien but I still love it. My favorite of this generation.
    so it's kinda like mewtwo?
    Team Rocket made Mewtwo.
    Team Plasma made/altered Genosect.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    DAMNIT-You have to trade for
    (I guess I'll try and get a Kojondo then)
    Anyhow if this is machamp, than Gochizeru must be "Alakazam" and Shanderaa is "Gengar" while Gigiasu is Golem.
    Shanderaa and Rankurusu aren't trade evolves, but I'm not yet sure about the others
    -----------------------------------
    I just looked up Kojondo's moveset and it is absolutely beatiful, it learns tactical fighting type moves, like Drain Punch, Aura Sphere and Reversal as well as calm mind, u-turn and bounce to boot. I could make a real monster out of this thing.

Years
  • DAMNIT-You have to trade for
    (I guess I'll try and get a Kojondo then)
    Anyhow if this is machamp, than Gochizeru must be "Alakazam" and Shanderaa is "Gengar" while Gigiasu is Golem.
    Shanderaa and Rankurusu aren't trade evolves, but I'm not yet sure about the others

Blurg, that thing scares me. XD
    I guess I'm one of the few people who loves its middle stage. That dastardly evil clown is sooo cute. But you're definitely right. It IS the new Machamp. O_o

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    That ones definitely going on my team, along with the ant pokemon, and Goruggo, that golem looking thing. And it's good to know the Chandelier has the highest Special Attack of the ghosts, that's awesome! I like so many of them it's hard to pick favorites, and so the first time I play through the game I'm probably going to pick my team just based on which ones seem cool.

Too true, that Robobug is pure awesome. It's the Special Scizor I always wanted.

Some of my favourite Pokemon would have to include:

Denchura: It's a Spider that can zap you. Nuff said. That, and it's pure awesome.
    Desukan: When I saw it's face and the fact it does have arms, I loved it.
    Sazando: ANYONE who doesn't like this Pokemon is a fool. 3 headed Dragon? Yes please.
    Warubiaru: Meguroko just got angry. Love it.
    Kyuremu: Anything Pokémon that looks like it's going to pump you full of it's arsenal gets an automatic A.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Does Burunkeru have a second stage or two different first stages? Because this
    is the one we all saw, and then Serebii has this one on this page...https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/elitefour.shtml (first Elite 4 - pretty big spoilers, watch out lol)

I'm guessing its a different male and female forme? And I gotta say, if thats what it is... I like the pink version better haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back