• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pet is a pokemon?

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years
  • Oof, if my Siamese was a Pokémon, he would be a Purrloin or Meowth. He's very mischievous and loves anything that is shiny, dangles, or rolls. He hoards all kinds of little knickknacks underneath my bed, and he runs around my room playing with his "treasures" whenever I am gone for a while. I almost always come back to my room to find strings, marbles, old earrings, coins, and pencils all over my floor. But he's my baby, so I don't have the heart to throw any of it out. Instead, I put everything back underneath the bed with the rest of his "collection" so he can play with them again.

My dogs, eehhh, that's a hard one. My Jack Russel Terrier/Chihuahua mix would most likely be a Snorlax. She is very lazy and doesn't get her butt up off my bed unless she wants to search my room for food or to ask to go outside to use the bathroom. All she does is eat and sleep. I don't think the "active" part of her Jack Russel Terrier genes were added to the mix.

My Beagle/Whippet mix would most likely be a Gardevoir. She is very docile and calm, but will protect me and my family with all she's got. She can turn from calm and relaxed to viscous and full-on attack mode. She will never hesitate to defend my family and I if she thinks we are in danger.​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • munchlax because he eats absolutely everything in front of him even if it's something he doesn't like (especially if it's on my plate).

and snorlax works too because if he's not eating, he's probably sleeping.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mako would probably be an Arcanine since I feel like it suits it best out of the dogs. Kadabra will be.......... a fat Kadabra. Tali and Phi probably a Meowth and Alolan Meowth respectively and Scrat will be a Pachirisu bc he looks like a half-squirrel so let's make him a squirrel pokemon lmao.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    As a pre-existing pokémon, my cat would probably be a litten or a meowth/Alolan meowth. As a pokémon of his own, I feel like he'd be a ghost/normal type with most of his stat points distributed in speed and attack, probably with an ability that enhances one of or both of those stats. Speed boost or tough claws, maybe. Low defences, though, since he's a scaredy-cat. Or maybe his ability would be emergency exit...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My male budgie would be a fluffy Swablu. My female? Probably a Swablu as well but a much angrier one! (That, or a Mandibuzz, haha.)

Big mama guinea pig would be Bibarel, her babies two Bidoofs!

Then two Rattata and one Raticate for my rats. <3

Years
  • My ragdoll would be a playful Skitty for sure. Not just because both are cats, but because Skitty's personality (May's especially!) fits her so much. ❤️

Older fluffy gray girl would be Snorlax, just a smaller size lol. She loafs and sleeps soo often.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    If my two cats were still around, they would be a Purrloin and a Purugly.
    The first one would be a Purrloin because of her once being a feral kitten, contributing to a very skittish and street-like personality, and the fact that she was a black cat.
    The second one was very old and grey, and because of that she started getting a bit chubby. She also wasn't very afraid of much.

Back