• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pet(s)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Yay. Animal thread. I have loads.

Goldfish- I dont think it has a name XD
    Rosie- My Cavalier (chunky :)) King Charles. I love her though ;D
    Turner- My cat :) I love him to bits.
    Midge- Another one of my cats.
    Autumn- Another cat :)
    Charity- Cat?
    Snowy- Yep a cat.
    Blondie- (Shes not blond by the way.) Another cat.
    Fizz- A cat...
    3 Gerbils- None of them have no names XD I've had them for years as well :\
    Thats it, I think. I used to have Lizards, Newts, Horses, Ducks, Hamsters, Budgies, Parrots, More dpgs and cats and others too ;)

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    I have 4 cats-
    Jinx (from the "Jinx! You owe me a soda!" thing >.>)
    Liberty (we got her on Independence Day =])
    Bubbles (she had pretty blue eyes then)
    Shrek (we had to name him that if we wanted to have him; name by my mom)

I luv them all <3

Years
    We have two cats.

The first one we picked up is Mr. Fuji, who looks sort of like a Siamese cat. We got him from a friend or something; I can't remember exactly what the story on that was. He's just beautiful, though. ♥ He was named after a wrestler, if I remember correctly. My stepdad's a big wrestling fan.

The other one is Cuddles, a calico of some sort, if I remember correctly; she's mostly black with a bit of orange and white. My stepdad brought her home from a pet store one day. We spent ages coming up with names. I always wanted to call her Raine (after the Tales of Symphonia character), but no one liked it. My mom eventually registered her as Cuddles. I hate that name. >:( I just call her Kitten. Actually, I think my mom's the only one that will call her Cuddles.
    She meows a lot. I wonder if that's our fault for meowing at her or something when she was little... She's also small, despite being at least two years old now. But she's a nice cat. The only thing I don't like about her is her habit of coming up to cuddle when you're doing something. If you're just sitting on the couch? Nope. If you're at the computer, playing video games, trying to read the newspaper, or something that involves you working? Chances are that's when she'll bother you. XD;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, two fuzzy-muzzy boys. : 3
    Your Pet(s)

Although the cat outside will always be my favorite, and I love him to death, I love these ones too. (b' ')b

Years
    We have a dog. A black Lab named Sam. He's old, so he's turning kinda grey in places. XDD I didn't name him, so I don't know why his name is that. We've had him for like- 6 or 7 years? I dunno. XD

There's 4 cats. The big gray one's name I don't recall, we just call her "Cat." XD The slightly younger one is named Twinkie, she's gray with white feet & white in a few other places. The oldest one's babies are named Squiggy & Cookie, they're gray & white. XD

And I have an Aquarium with a bunch of fish. Alot are named after characters from shows I watch, and the otehrs are just random. XD
    The 6 neon fish are Eric, Donna, Micheal, Steven, Jackie & Fez. The Ghost Catfish are named Will & Grace, the Glass shrimp are Hope & Faith, the Zebrafish are Jack & Karen, the random yelow fish are Dib, Gaz & Zim, the Algea eater is named Fluffy, the plecostomus is Mr. Ugly-fish, and the little fugly catfish thing is named... Kevin, I think. O_o I've had them for about 3 months.

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Lelu - Dog - Girl
    Nuno - Cat - Girl

Lelu from 5th element (My Mom & Dad named her)
    Nuno... hmm... I dunno about her name xD Im not sure how old they are n.n I can't remember you see.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Archie (miniature dachshund) - He's like the Houdini of the dog world, always magically escaping whenever he's leashed up outside, but he's a really sweet dog. XD My brother has another one that looks almost exactly like him.

Keiko (black-and-white cat) - She stays outside most of the time, but still enjoys curling up on beds and being petted.

Moana (betta fish) - I've had him for over 2 years now. This may sound stupid, but he seems to have his own little personality, heh. It's cute.

I'm also babysitting my aunt's new bunny at the moment. He's still a baby and is the SWEETEST thing. Last night I had him laying on my lap, and he was turned over on his back and his foot would keep twitching every time I'd pet him around the ears. XD He's so laid back and loves to be held. I adore him. ♥

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Dixie(beagle)- We've had her since I was about 8. We adopted her from the pound when she was 2 years old. She's about 8 years old now. She's my dad's dog.

Tinker Bell(kitty)- Tinker Bell is my cat. We've had her for about 3 years. She is 5 year old. She ran away last fall and an animal shelter found her 4 months later. She's sleeped with me every night sine then.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I have loads of fishys. Whenever a few of them pass on due to faulty filters or just plain old age, or jumping out of the fishtank (two died that way, now my family keeps a cardboard over the top of the fishtank to prevent such stunts.), my dad usually just goes out to buy a fresh new batch. I'm not really close to any of the fish, though. They don't have any names. xD;

I did have a cute little hamster called Winter, black and white and ohso fluffy. I had her for about, 4 years, then one morning, she just.. passed on. The whole family thinks that its because of old age, and I guess so too, since she wasn't really ' sick ' or anything before that. I remember how she used to run on her hamster wheel only at night. My family couldn't sleep at all some nights. XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    My personal pets, are, a huge cat mixed named Moka, she came with me from hawaii, a worker found her in the bushes screaming, and has been with me for more than 5 years.

My very first where two birds named Beauty & shenile, had them for 4 years which someone had stolen them from me while I was coming home from school.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    7 total dogs
    4-died
    3-alive

::::::::
    1st dog died-Kaily<<<Ghostbusters
    2nd dog died-JJ<<<From us
    3rd Died-Scrappy <<<From Scoobydoo
    4th died-Cholo<<<<Just given....The real owner named it.

1st alive-Buffy<<<The vampire slayer (buffy)
    2nd alive-Blacky <<<Its black
    3rd-Snoopy <<<Snoopy

Many Cats Always giving birth
    Cant name them soooooo many

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I have a black cat, named Zombie.

He's...2 I think.

I named him Zombie because I am a fan of creepy things like that =P

How we got him, well, my mom heard meowing from outside in the back, and saw a little itty bitty kitten wandering around. And picked him up, went upstairs into my room, woke me up and put him on my bed...

I love him... I wish I was a better pet owner when I first got him though =P he used to annoy me. :/ but now he doesn't bother me at all.

I'm away from home right now, and have been for a couple months, so I miss him a lot.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I sort of had a pet cat when I was younger, but I wouldn't call it official. The cat basically lived in my garage and I brought it bowls of milk and fed it fish. But one day, the cat just vanished... =(

Years
    I don't have any pets ;-; After my Rabbit died we weren't aloud anymore because it broke my bro's heart.

-I use to have a dog named Sultan who died at 13, he was a Rotty.
    -A few fish, one in which could to flips in water =D
    -Two mice named Kira and Kiara. One was a little skitz o_O
    -A Rabbit named Lucky, who was actually Luck, escaped a few times, found on a main road by my dad and attacked by a dog that a builder broat to the house. He was fine until he died of old age though.
    -My boyfriend has two cats which have taken a liking to me too, they're names are Nipps and Zod.

Back