• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maoh4567

that's what she said...
    Years
    I have a fear of seeing a ghost alone but if i have company i love seeing ghost ^^. I also have a fear when i'm in a dark place then someone screams like a girl, it triggers my fear and makes me very nervous. I also have a fear in cockroaches, fear of having an enemy, fear of gangster and scary-looking stranger..

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    My phobias are:

• Telephonophobia- Fear of telephones. (Kind-of)
    • Achluophobia- Fear of darkness. (If I'm alone)
    • Acrophobia- Fear of heights.

Thats pretty much all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    OMG!(XD)
    I have alot thanks to my mom for them.

-Fear of Bugs insects,they are sooo creepy! x.x
    -Diabetes,my mom keeps sying i might get it since i eat sweets for snacks alot
    -The dark--well sort of,i just need a little light,the moon's works great for me
    -and Heights! I'm terrified of heights-crossing bridges and everything! X_X

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    OMG!(XD)
    I have alot thanks to my mom for them.

-Fear of Bugs insects,they are sooo creepy! x.x
    -Diabetes,my mom keeps sying i might get it since i eat sweets for snacks alot
    -The dark--well sort of,i just need a little light,the moon's works great for me
    -and Heights! I'm terrified of heights-crossing bridges and everything! X_X
    1.Bug Spray
    2.Watch what you eat
    3.Night Light also when you sleep closing your eyes its dark.
    4.Stay on the ground,Close your eyes when going over bridges or over passes then you wont even know your on them.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I have a phobia of always thinking something's wrong with me. Like, if my head hurts for a long time, I'll think I have brain cancer. Or if my chest hurts, I'll think it's my heart. Or if I'm around sick people, and I get 1 symptom, I'll think I'm getting it too. And lots of other things like that too. (Dunno what it's called though..)

Oh, that's... well, it's not a "Phobia" per-se... but... you're a hypochondriac... I am too.

Solution to both of your problems lighter provides light.Fire caughts moth on fire no more moths there you go.

Being traping in an elevator with the Barney Song on replaying over and over.

Those made me lol. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Hmm..fears?

• I absolutely hate roosters. One attacked me when I was 4, and I never got over it.
    • Spoiler:
    • I'd die if I was stuck in a room full of The Land Before Time dvd's. THEY SUCK.
    Spoiler:

• And finally, acrophobia gets me down. Literally.
    Spoiler:

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Let's see my fears...

-I have a fear of intimacy
    -fear of commitment
    -fear of dying alone
    -fear of rejection
    - and the fear of people knowing my fears (which i seem to be conquering here)

oh and I hate snakes.... why does it always have to be snakes?

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I have a phobia of always thinking something's wrong with me. Like, if my head hurts for a long time, I'll think I have brain cancer. Or if my chest hurts, I'll think it's my heart. Or if I'm around sick people, and I get 1 symptom, I'll think I'm getting it too. And lots of other things like that too. (Dunno what it's called though..)

Yup, same for me, too. If my stomach really hurts, I start to wonder if it's appendicitis and what if I'm going to die if it's not treated in time. But I usually don't say these things aloud unless it's really worrying me. Maybe it's just a fear of dying or something?

I'm also a little scared of being alone in the dark, but if I'm with someone else it's okay. I still get thoughts like "what if a burglar comes through the window" in my head if I'm alone at night in our big house. It's so childish, I know. :P

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    having my name changed

The dark. I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT A NIGHT LIGHT.

Death. Self explanatory.

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
    Solution to both of your problems lighter provides light.Fire caughts moth on fire no more moths there you go.

Oh well I guess that would help.. but then I'd feel bad for killing the moths ^_^;;

Originally Posted by Iruka_Sakana Your Phobias?

oh, I have that sometimes, too... I get really scared if I find any weird bumps and think I have cancer alot XD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    I'm an astraphobic (fear of thunderstorms) and I dislike balloons greatly....

Never know when one's gonna go off............. =s

oh and this and heights also scare me a little.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back