• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Pokeathlon Team?

Years
  • What is your winning Pokeathlon team?

I only compete in Stamina and Speed courses.

I use Blissey, Wigglytuff and Miltank in Stamina. (I always enter Miltank when I do Stamina cos she's my star Stamina player)

I use Jolteon, Pachirisu and Manectric in Speed. (I know, they're all Electric-types. I just think Electric Pokemon are the best Speed contenders)

So, I also want to know, is there a specific Pokemon you always enter in a particular course? (like I always enter Miltank in Stamina courses, she has an Impish nature)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    It a a good add-on to HG/SS that gives a reason to go near national park on non-bug-catching-completion days :)

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I change mine up, usually I take any flying Pokemon for the jump category and then just check what stats work best for what categories.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Okay, so after some careful consideration, and finding out that the juice thingy, I am now raising my ultimate team, and then going to get in the First Place for each event. Got like 4-5 events left...XD. Only need to access that last room, the champion room ^_^. My team is as follow:

Typhlosion

Used namely for the Power and Stamina, though his Skill isnt too bad either.

Mewtwo-

His Skill and Stamina are purely awesome, and his Speed is pretty good as well. Though his Power and Jump are average, hes still pretty awesome all around.

Lugia-

Jump and Speed DOMINATE, as well as Stamina and Skill.

My ultimate team <3. Though I might switch out Mewtwo for Ponyta or Pidgeotto for Jump or Speed, and maybe Typhlosion will switch out for someone with a higher Skill or Jump. So far Lugia holds all 5 medals, so hes pretty safe on my team :D. Typhlosion just holds the Power medal, though I do plan on using him more. Mewtwo owns Skill, Stamina, and Jump. Most of my Pokes hold at least one medal, depending on their strengths. I really love the Pokeathlon <3. My Togekiss holds three medals, Skill, Speed, and Stamina, though hes Power his lacking. Well, thats my team and my substitutes for them :D.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • It changed depending on what course I did. I always used my Articuno in every course because it was very well rounded.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • It depends on the situation but if it's one Pokemon I'll always bring with me it's Ditto since it can max out any of it's stats with the right Aprijuice.

Sunkern is the same way.
    My migrated Wailord is always in Power. Its power is 5 bold and Stamina is 5 regular. And with no Aprijuice. Other than that, he stays in storage

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I generally just use whatever is in my party tbh - I have not yet bothered to make a specific team for it with PokeJuice or whatnot.

Back