• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Pokemon Adventure

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    What you can do is post like what you have lately been doing on your pokemon adventure. You can say if you just beat a gym leader,what pokemon you caught,what your pokemon levels are and stuff like that.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Lately, I have been mostly building up my Pokedex. Just added Huntail and Gorebyss to my Hoenn Dex, which leaves me just five others: Feebas, Milotic and Latias, as well as Deoxys and Jirachi. So yeah, I just need access to a Kanto game to get a few others I'm missing, because my National Dex stands at a fairly impressive 340.

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Well I started a new game just a while ago so I just got a Torchic at Lv.7. I'm going to get a Treeko and Mudkip too and I'm going to train them.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Make sure they are all female, it'll help with breeding some decent moves later on, such as Leech Seed onto Treecko and Curse onto Mudkip, as a few good examples.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I just did the battletent in slateport and now I want a Ninjask, so I'm going to catch a Nincada and train it up. Ninjasks are pretty cool for a bug type...

enyce

banned
    Years
    I got six badges. Im currently training some of my pokemon. This time its on an emulator.
    My team:
    Flareon
    Swampert
    Venusaur
    Medicham
    Plusle
    Swellow

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    um...lately in emerald I've been breeding for Poliwag.

I've already got one but I'm trying to get another so I
    can evolve both
    Politoed and Poliwrath

I already have them but they're from my other games and I only traded over to breed in emerald.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    same thing as Enyce....(well,only the fact that it's on an emu...)I play fire red on my emu(started over),and right now,I'm taking it slow..I got a charmelion lvl.25(Flame Fury),Butterfree lvl.21(Proto),Gyarados lvl.22(Outrage),diglett lvl.22(Digtrap),and Pidgeoto lvl.20(Machspeed).....I chose this team so the game would be hard and I would have a challenge.....I just bear Lt.Surge,beat every single trainer on the S.S.Anne,and got cut,then left...I'm still at Vermillion city,..so now I guess I'll strt my journey to Lavender...sometime tonight...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I had a lot of luck yesterday, not only finding a Feebas tile but also coming across the wild Latias (go Masterball!). So now, I have a complete Hoenn Pokedex on Emerald, and that gives me 3 Trainer Stars. Next, I got the Battle Frontier to work on, that's gonna take it's time.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    training my team for the last badges*se excited*YAY!!!!!!!!!
    breeding as well for pichu

enyce

banned
    Years
    Emerald is so fast. Im beating the game again. Im at the aprt where archie speaks on the megaphone in Slateport city and jacks a submarine....

Heh, Im going to complete the poke dex now... and do the BF this time

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    on emerald im currently trying to find a pikachu with a light ball so i can breed a pichu with volt tackle and a good nature.

on my ruby in currently soft reseting for a shiny torchic....and female to boot.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    i´m shiny-hunting and waiting for my nephew to coe along to give me the ruby-ones i can't catch in sapph, except latios, which he doesn't have, because he used his masterball on groudon!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    Flamman said:
    i´m shiny-hunting and waiting for my nephew to coe along to give me the ruby-ones i can't catch in sapph, except latios, which he doesn't have, because he used his masterball on groudon!
    heres some advice for your nephew to catch latios....
    get a wobbafet lvl 40,fly to pacifidlog.if it on the route next to you,go to the route OPPISTE of the route its on.it should be on your route. if it not close,keep flying to pacifidlog.
    wobbafet should keep lati@s from espacing by using its special ability.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Today, I put a Lv. 15 Larvitar and a Lv. 10 Mr. Mime in the Daycare, then I went into the desert to do the mudslide trick. Then I went to class at 1:30 PM and came back at 5 PM (I had summer school). I checked their levels and Mr. Mime was at lv. 55 while Larvitar was at Lv. 51. Lolz!
    I love the mudslide trick!

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I raised three of my task force - Medicham, Miltoic, and Salamence - to lv50 and began my conquering of the Battle Frontier~

Back