• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Positivity on a scale of 1 to 10.

Years
  • I'm no Candide, that's for sure. I have pretty low expectations though often I'm pleasantly surprised by how much better things are than I expect them to be. I don't know if that makes me an optimist, pessimist or realist.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    To be happy is a good idea. Constantly being morose doesn't exactly attract good fortune- it more or less scares off others, really. And I like to find both the good sides and the bad sides to everything!
    I believe in both of them. I work to try and keep the best of both of them in my daily thoughts.
    ...Well, I'm more pessimistic. Heh..

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like to think of myself as a realistic optimist.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Note: I merged a thread with this one, which was basically asking if you were a positive thinking person or a negative thinking one, so there'll be a change of answers from the scale to just explanations come the second page, showing where the thread merge took place. Just thought I'd give you guys a little heads up so you don't have that moment of scratching your head in confusion when you read through the thread.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • uh, 6?
    positive on the outside, negative on the inside.. lol
    (+) i do laugh a lot, but only when i'm with certain people
    (-) i'm very paranoid in my mind

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I would say my positivity is at a 3. I'm not a positive person and I like being negative because its fun to me. However, online imabout a 7 when it comes to being positive :D -> D:

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    On most days? A twelve(12.) xP Sometimes I can be overly positive, sometimes to the point where people think I've just gone and lost it...

When I'm down...? A 5+

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • I guess I would be arounf a 5 or a 6. I try to keep a happy and healthy outlook on things, but I also keep myself grounded with some pessimism so I won't be too surprised/disappointed if something goes wrong. I can get pretty paranoid at times.

One one hand, something good can happen, but let's not forget that there is also a bad possiblity. I try to focus on the good, though!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am negative enough to say my score is a negative. No point relying on luck, at all.

Years
  • I'm not very positive. My parents say I complain far too much, and I nitpick at everything. But, I'm not ~completely pessimistic~.
    So, I'd say, for the most part I'm like a 3 or 4, occasionally delving into 2dom ):

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    7-9/10. Usually. I tend to think of thinks as half full, and view the positive side. Of course... I will have my times when I think nothing is going right.. but I'm still usuall a 6-8. Because... I have hope! Yup. Even when things are bad, I just know that one day in life.. I'll come to a moment and say "This is what makes life worth living..." Probably like college or something..

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • 8-10, somewhere around there. I consider myself a really positive person. I never really look at the bad side of things unless I absolutely have to. I think everything is going to go good for me and I do my best to make that happen. Be positive and you will achieve great goals. :)

Years
  • I'd say between 3-4. 2 on a bad day/late at night, when I see the worst in everything, despite the fact that I am just being paranoid again. I'm not a very positive person most days... which is funny, because not everything turns out horrible. *shrugs*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Depends on the situation. If nothing is going wrong with my life, I'm about an 8. There have been a few times where I've shot up to a 9 but I struggle to keep such a positive grasp on things all the time. The lowest I've been is, if I recall correctly, a 4.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010

I can always see the upshot of a situation once it's happened, but it's brought down because I worry quite a lot about the future too.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Probably 9, even if something bad happens, I always find a good side or move on as soon as possible. If I'm pessimistic about something, you know something really wrong is happening to me.

Back