• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Positivity on a scale of 1 to 10.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I would probably give myself an 8. I'm positive most of the time, I like to smile because it makes me feel happy and it enhances my looks. I'm quite confident about myself which makes me smile even more. XD;

I'm not positive all the time but negativity, for me, doesn't last long. XD

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'm a 9/10. No matter the situation I always look at it with a "glass half full" kind of mentality. I do have my moments of doubt but I usually get over those pretty quickly. I almost never worry about things and I always go with the flow.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Around a 3 - 7. Get switch between being positive and negative a lot. I guess in a way, I'm bipolar? :\

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'm generally optimistic - too optimistic, in fact. I guess that's just me believing that everything will be all right in the end since Allah is there to guide us. I do believe everything happens for a reason; after being eight months out-of-work and my fiance being fired because a manager of another store lied about his customer service skills, I believe optimistically that it happened so that Allah may give him a better job: in this case, 40h/w (in comparison to 28 from before) on night-shifts at Walmart with a great team (in comparison to the crappy team he had before, too).

I only become pessimistic about my weight. Otherwise, I'm too optimistic.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I tend to be a bit more pessimistic, simply because I get let down easily if things don't go exactly as planned (and it's happened too many times). Think of it this way...if you're optimistic, you're going to expect things to be right and be disappointed when things don't go right, while if you're pessimistic you EXPECT things to go wrong. But if they go right you're pleasantly surprised.

I'm not extremely negatively pessimistic though, so I guess I'm more of a slightly pessimistic realist.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My GF thinks I'm a bit too optimistic. xD, I always look for the good sides of arguments and such, and I try to control my anger, and normally am able to. =)

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Both. But I'm most optimistic then pessimistic. I tend to insult everyone once in a while, yet i recover from negative comments thrown at me easily...

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Definitely optimistic. I hate pessimism, and I try hard to stay away from it. Do not complain/be pessimistic around me. I get testy, and I'll eventually may even yell at you to stop being just a pessimist.

Though I will admit I do have my pessimistic times. Who doesn't? Only if you think the world is flowers and rainbows all the time.

Back