• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your preferred PC/laptop brand, and why?

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
  • i see dell being used for people who want a computer but don't want to pay a lot fot them a lot of schools use old dells in classrooms and computer labs

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • For me it's either ASUS or Mac.. both have really fantastic customer service.. and built solidly for the most part.. but good specs and CustomerService is really what sells me.

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    For me it's self build for desktops. CHEAP! As far as laptops, I have a few: Acer is best. Sony is best in quality but sorta overpriced. HP is great too, just stay AWAY from Dell. :(

I'd say Mac for both if not for Hackintosh. >:D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have to say, I love Apple hardware, and I would now recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone willing to spend some cash on quality hardware. (The MacBook Air is also a prime case of the strange absence of the "Apple Tax" if you consider ultrabooks only.)

Back