• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Proudest Video Game Moments

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Sorry if there's already a thread like this.

Preach about your video game Epic Winz!

:D

What video game moments/accomplishments are you most proud of?

Me, my proudest moment was beating the original Perfect Dark on Perfect Agent mode. That one literally took me forever.

That, and training Pika into a lvl 100 killing machine in Yellow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The most recent one was the other day on Nazi Zombies where everybody died at the beggining of round 14 and I managed to finish the round single handedly with a Trench Gun and M1 Garand. I've had plenty of epic moments on Wolfenstein clan wars. One I can remember was when I mounted a MG42 in the last minute of the game providing covering fire and wiping out the whole opposing team (7 players) while my teammates captured the objective.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Getting a 34 kill streak on metal gear online with just a knife.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Left4Dead. Insane stuff that last level on each scenario. Hardest had to be though the one in the woods waiting for the copter. Otherwise 100% completing TP and getting a black card on Platinum.

Lightning Storm

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    All I can think of right now is when I chained 40 voltorb and caught 2 shiny ones, but I'm sure I've been proud of my gaming talent in other ways before too.
    I'm also proud whenever I pull of the AERIAL FALCON PUNCH. Its just too awesome.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Getting 100% completion in Tales of the Abyss.

That means collecting every title which means collecting all costumes, mastering every recipe with every character, collecting EVERY item (ffff Jade, you and your titles), etc. I beat the game on Unknown (including a one hour fight with Nebilim on Unknown), I've maxed out all characters and most of their stats (thank youuu tutti) and... well, yeah. XD; The only thing I can think of that I haven't done is get maximum gald. :s I think I've even viewed all the skits naturally iirc. All this took well over 400 hours over... 5 playthroughs? I don't even remember anymore. I just know I'm an ace FoF user. 8)

Actually my proudest moment aside from this is still from Tales of the Abyss and that'd be the Nebilim fight on unknown. It literally took something like 57 minutes. It was pretty hectic since my friend played as Guy and distracted her while I took control of Jade, Anise and Tear and casted the whole time making sure none of them ran up to fight close-combat (and ran them out of the way when she casted). Omg it was ridiculous. By the end when Guy died for the last time and we were out of Life Bottles it was a casting battle between Jade and Nebilim and what an adrenaline rush. XD; *dork*

OH WAIT There was also that time at an anime con when I sat down to play in a Katamari tournament. We saw it in the program starting in minutes so we went over there. I think the preliminary rounds had people trying to make the biggest Katamari and then it switched to VS Mode. I hadn't practised at ALL, naturally. So when it came to the finals and it was me versus this dude who was going ON AND ON AND ON about how good he was at Katamari and this mode, obviously I managed to absolutely decimate him. 8) All things considered he was a very good sport afterwards, suprisingly.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Most recent one would be vompleting Call of Duty World at War on veteran to get the Platinum trophy. I spent a great deal of time doing that. Most have racked up over a day doing it.

Completing The World Ends with you sure was an achievement. Last boss is just epic.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Getting 100% completion in Tales of the Abyss.

That means collecting every title which means collecting all costumes, mastering every recipe with every character, collecting EVERY item (ffff Jade, you and your titles), etc. I beat the game on Unknown (including a one hour fight with Nebilim on Unknown), I've maxed out all characters and most of their stats (thank youuu tutti) and... well, yeah. XD; The only thing I can think of that I haven't done is get maximum gald. :s I think I've even viewed all the skits naturally iirc. All this took well over 400 hours over... 5 playthroughs? I don't even remember anymore. I just know I'm an ace FoF user. 8)
    Holy... I didn't know that was possible. xD My friends are the experts on ToA and I think they're somewhere in the 90% range. But yes, Tales FTW.

I suck at gaming, really, but I'd have to say my proudest moment was beating Tales of Vesperia, first playthrough, in under a week. I was borrowing an Xbox 360 from a friend who was borrowing it from a friend who wasn't supposed to know I had it, so the time limit was a week. God, it was so epic.

also rofl @ Nebilim. xD I fought her on mania with my friends, except none of us were really serious about it, so I just kept running in circles as Guy. This was back when all I had played was ToS, so the idea of free-running was new to me. xD

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Beating Chrono Trigger in under 5 hours on a first run through the game. I believe that was the only time I legitimately wanted to do a low level speed run of any game. And no, beating Ocean Palace Lavos wasn't an option.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Finding the last card I needed to open the last door in Kingdom Hearts: CoM. I grew an insane amount of levels looking for the card, so I was able to just mow down the bosses that waited on the other side of that door.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Your Proudest Video Game Moments

No losses, hur-hur.

isaac2nooki

YOU GOT IT
    Years
    I ranked in first place in a Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament about a month ago. My winning character was Wario.

Back