• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
  • I ended up trading with a hacker and I got an abundance of shiny level 100s. I also got a shiny Bulbasaur somewhere.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Since my last post I dexnaved the following shinies

Magnemite
    Electrike
    Vulpix (9 Vulpix encounters after the first shiny Vulpix, but overall 200 Growlithe encounters as well as a few Shuppet's and others on Mt. Pyre.)
    Psyduck
    Porygon
    Growlithe
    Shuppet
    Lillipup

I'm currently working on waternaving Seel and cavenaving Slowpoke, both would be my first dexnav shinies on water or in caves if I found them. Waternaving isn't that hard, my longest dexnav chain for Seel was like 39. I know chaining doesn't matter in dexnaving but I like to chain on water as having it be faster kind of makes it more fun. However chaining is terrible in caves. So instead I just run from the Pokémon then hop on the bike to get a new encounter. This works well on mirage spots where I can't leave to heal and don't want to waste leppa berries. And there's like only 2 Pokémon there.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I obtained a Lv. 100 Shiny Seismitoad through Wonder Trade, and a Shiny Ditto and Lileep through the GTS (the former was part of a giveaway; the latter was unexpected, as I just requested a Lileep).

Back