• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • Yesterday on Route 102 I Dexnav chained a Shiny Lotad.

Today during a lengthy chain for a Shiny Gothita I came across this Girl:

Spr_6x_280_s.png

I didn't see if it had Teleport and Memento (Turns out it had neither move) or not so Master Balled it. I now have a Shiny form of my favourite Pokemon line. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    After what seemed like forever I finally encountered my first shiny Pokémon. I captured a shiny Minun. It took a while because it was being stubborn with me. After using I think twelve Great Balls (this is what I had with me during the time) it was finally captured.

Reactions: Z25

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    My best shiny is my Spinarak I bred for little cup. It's fully EV trained, Adamant, perfect 5 IV and has Sticky Web. There are many others, but I traded them away for events over at /r/PokemonTrades except for my shiny Hariyama and Gourgeist for my XY SBQ thingy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I did have a few (legit) shinies but I either gave them away or I forgot to put them in Bank before restarting Omega Ruby.

My most memorable one was a shiny Joltik that hatched from an egg. I named him Sam and he did end up evolving into Galvantula. Some time later, I put him on the GTS. I think the reason why I did that was to clean out my PC box. Or I was being too generous.

I also remember catching a shiny oddish and plusle. Those guys went on the GTS too.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Recently, I just got a shiny Marill, and it's near the time of New Year, as well! The combo of DexNav + Shiny Charm has done it this time. She has been named Janie for such an occasion. :)

Years
  • Sadly none yet, I have been IV breeding in conjunction with the Mesuda Method for shiny Zorua, 5 boxes later. STILL NOTHING. lol. I would dexnav it but it keeps giving me "it doesn't appear to be here" after a few battles. I am a disgrace to all other shiny hunters.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    2 days ago whilst training up a maxed out EV's Magikarp, I ran into a shiny Surskit. Easily caught with a quickball; Lax nature it ended up being.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I've got 2 natural shinys, and both in my old games.
    Someone traded me a lv. 100 shiny sewaddle though :p

Years
  • We're only 5 days into the year and it seems this year could be my best for shiny Pokemon! On the 3rd I finally decided to EV train my Keldeo and Genesect and I found a shiny Zigzagoon. Today I was wonder trading my competitively bred Pokemon and got a bunch of Zigzagoons and Wurmples, I jumped when I saw a Shiny Fenniken heading my way! I banked my Pokemon and reset my save to do a wonderlocke. My fourth party member was a Zigzagoon called "Sorry". When I wonder traded it I got A SHINY LEVEL 100 (presumably) COMPETITIVELY BRED PRIMEAPE.

Johnnykal89

Johnny
    Years
  • Haven't encountered a shiny as of yet but currently I have a shiny froakie which I got via wonder trade, it's level 1. The other is the shiny Raquyza which was the event pokemon.

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
    Years
  • Well I don't have patience to to make or learn to do Shiny Chains so I don't have much Shinies. Once I decided to give it a try. The first pokémon that appeared was shiny Magikarp. Lucky Shot I guess.

Also I tried to hatch a shiny Froakie with the Masuda Method, after 400 eggs still nothing.

Back