• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your signature type?

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I always have a flying, fire, and dark Pokémon in my party.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Flying and dragon moves. Practically my entire team knows Outrage (one of my favorite moves) and I was able to get brave bird for my Pidgeot, I just wish that they would give Pidgeot a dragon move besides Twister......

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Water. Dont know why but i have always liked water over everything else, even though its usually the last type i add to my party.

Exactly like me. I choose other types to make it more fun but water is my favorite.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    hard one... maybe flying, dragon, steel, fire, water, and ghost. reasons:

flying: ive always liked flying types for being cool and birds are awesome
    dragon: they have good resistances, most dragons have great stats, and that they know a variety of moves besides dragon
    steel: steel, like dragon, has good defense and good resistances, Magnezone and others have levitate, which gets rid of ground attacks, and some steel types can be fast and can hit hard
    fire: Fire types sometimes have great special attack or attack which is what i use the most
    water: i like water types because they have some good stats and squirtle was my first starter. oh and, i liek mudkipz
    ghost; well whats not too like about them? theyre cool! But sometimes theyre not that great battle wise

overall id say around the steel dragon flying types.

rockets>u

The Champion of on-and-off
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Fire and flying.

My team always end up being Charizard, Pidgeot, Arcanine, Ninetales, Moltres and Entei in every game.

Too bad there is this thing called Stealth Rock, but I don't play Gen IV, so all good :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    It used to be Fire and Fighting, since they were my fav types, but now, since I started an Ultimate Monotype challenge, I've gained a newfound respect for Normal Types. They are awesome!

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Eh, I tend to try and mix up my teams (in terms of what types I use) when I play through a game. Though if I had to choose, even though my favourite is Electric, I'd say Normal type due to their diversity.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I try to mix up my teams, but unless I have 5 eeveelutions and a flyer, I usually end up with three or four water-types.

Back