• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Starter Pokémon?

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
  • My starter for white 2 is oshawott (I haven't bought black or white) because in the anime, oshawott reallyb likes ash, and I really like it's personality, though I wish it would have evolved.

My future starter for Pokemon White is probably Tepig because of Broham AKA Marriland's partner in mystery dungeon GTI. It made me choose him in White.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I picked Tepig for White 2. If I play again or Black I will choose Oshawott. I always choose the fire starter pokemon on my first playthrough as I just love to kill things with fire. :P

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • I chose Tepig on Pokemon Black and then Oshawott on Pokemon White. I find grass pokemon too weak to have any use for me, sorry grass lovers.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • I picked Tepig on my first time playing Pokemon Black. I mean, he evolves into a flaming boar, what other reasons do you need?!

Years
  • I picked snivy in my first run - for some reason I always chose grass starter in my first run except for lg/fr when I always went with either squirtle either charmander xD I loved snivy and it's evolution line so I wasn't disappointed because I picked it! :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I had my share of starters and i can admit i chose them all but had the most fun with Snivy,Oshawott and then the 3rd Fire\Fighting starter who looked like a fat burning bacon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I chose Oshawott. He's by far the cutest starter I've ever seen. I like Dewott too, but I'm not too big a fan of Samurott. Imo Serperior is the best final stage starter, but I couldn't resist Oshawott's adorable cuteness :3

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • I'm the kind of guy that does research on the Pokemon to make sure that their fully evolved forms look really cool, so I went with Oshawott my first go and then Snivy on my second, still haven't beaten either of those games....

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
  • First time around playing Black I chose Snivy because I didn't like the other two starters when I first met them. xP
    White I chose Tepig, seeing as I love fire. Then White 2, Oshawott, just for the heck of t.
    Granted, I still really love Snivy out of all of them. I don't regret picking it first. c:

Back