• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Supreme Ruler

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Most everybody in the United States knows that this year the presidency is up for grabs. Now, if you're anything like me and don't think any of the candidates are capable, you probably have someon in mind who is suited for the job.

So my question is, If you could appoint anyone, dead or alive, real or fictional, to run your country, who would you choose and why?

(Yes, you can choose yourself if you think you're qualified to run your home country)

For me, the answer is easy: Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White from the Pretty Cure anime series. She's smart, level headed, and attractive to boot, and she can handle international terrorism threats by blasting them with sparkly, colorful magic attacks :) I would love to have a magical anime girl as the ruler of my country. Things would be so much more epic that way :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation would be, like, the best world leader in the world. (Wow, that looks even more redundant on the screen than it sounded in my head... whatevs!) She's amazingly committed to bringing genuine change, can complete all the tasks of about 10 different people, has amazing energy, hates all forms of corruption, and has an amazingly bubbly personality that's neither grating nor slight. Plus, she already has governmental experience, being Deputy Director of the Pawnee, Indiana Parks and Recreation Department. Take THAT, other real/fictional future leaders!

Years
  • You can have our president, Wulff. He's a pale political figure Merkel made president (mainly a moral institution) using her majority in the parliament (they elect the president) after his precedessor Köhler left just so that the more popular candidate proposed by the opposition, Gauck, wouldn't win (actually Gauck had the chance to win, but the Left party abstained instead of supporting him). He also is a bit corrupt, I hope that won't bother you.

Hmm, i was kind of missing the point there, should have read more than the first few words. Let me think, Karl Marx maybe? I wonder how he would adapt his ideals to modern days.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ahahahahahaah @ jon

I'd like to nominate my puddin', Mr J, to the presidency. Who is Mr J? My puddin', the Joker, of course!n You may not like him because you just cannot understand him or his 'crimes', but you would rather have? BATS? You don't understand Mr J like I do. You don't love him like I do. But you will! He would turn this country into what it's supposed to be, a funland dedicated to him! Would you rather have Bats running around in his crazy costume, hiding behind his mask leading America to it's grave? My puddin' knows what to do. Mr J, take the stand!

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • I'd put all of my trust in Dumbledore.
    But power is his weakness, I'd hate to see him revert to his early days...
    On second thought, I'll go for Lady Gaga. She's politically sound anyway.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • OK, here is the obligatory Drakow for Supreme Overlord joke because he was sad that nobody had made it yet. You're welcome, Drakow.

Now, I have two possible answers to this question: the first one is the obvious: Professor Dumbledore from Harry Potter. Being the most powerful wizard of all time means that if the country were to come under attack, he would have that nonsense under control within minutes (provided there were no Horcruxes involved in which case it will take him seventeen years). Also, he is an incredibly wise and uncorrupt man who would know how to run things fairly so that the largest amount of people are happy with the state of the country.

The other option is Karen Walker from Will & Grace. She is, to be honest, the best human being I have ever come across. She is booze-and-drug-addled so she's out of it half the time and more to the point, she's hilarious. She would make government on TV fascinating to watch and her speeches for news conferences would be second to none. Also, since she hates kids as much as I do, she would not be concerned whatsoever with protecting them at the cost of the freedoms of adults.

EDIT: I got Dumbledore-ninja'd while writing my post! D:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Two other people stole my answer (Dumbledore) so I'll go with Neville Longbottom. He's pure of heart and doesn't let other's opinions get into him. He has a strong will and will do anything for his friends. He would make a good supreme ruler.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    This fellow by the name of Don Patch.
    Your Supreme Ruler

Because I like churros and I honestly wanna see the world get even crazier than ever when it comes to politics.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think Steve Jobs would be a good supreme ruler because not only can he produce some excellent technology, he also gives out good motivational speeches.

Back