• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your... THEME SONG!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
  • Soothsayer by Buckethead.

No, it has no words. He puts alot of emotion into his music anyways, so it doesn't need lyrics. I just feel the whole tempo and mood of the song itself is enough to match up with my personality perfectly anyways :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    "Side" by Travis.

Life is both a major and a minor key, just open up the chord.

The song explains how I see the world. Quite a feat considering they don't know me.

Last edited:

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Weezer- We're all on Drugs.
    Weezer- Island In The Sun.
    Weezer- Keep Fishin'

Lost Prophets- Scream Your Heart Out.

And, probaly the most fitting:

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody.

the Lost Prophets song is called Rooftops.

Mine would either be...
    Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
    The Shake(Awful Feeling) by My Amercian Heart
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek by Chiodos
    Headstrong by Trapt

And probably the best fitting...
    Jersey by Mayday Parade

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hot Chip - Wearing my Rolex

Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta

Day n Nite - Kid Cudi (Crookers Remix) <<<< Not the original no no.

Any of those.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Either
    Straight to Video, by Mindless Self Indulgence
    or
    The Night, Disturbed.

I like heavier rock :P

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Adagio for Strings - Tiesto.

It perfectly complements me, and portrays a wide range of emotions that fill everyday life. It's a trance/classical song with a string solo that has no set bpm: that part in particular can be interpreted in so many different ways. There's no seeming order to the song, but when taken in as a whole there's a kind of surreal perfection because of it. You can have so many emotions come over you as a result of the piece, whether it be utter sorrow at the weeping string solo, a kind of deep-running joy at the majesty of the classical segment, a sense of anger or anxiety during the hectic trance elements, or the sensation of deep fears being unearthed by the unknowns in the rhythm-free parts.

Yeah. Adagio for Strings. It's a lifetime lived in sound.

Years
  • "The Gambler" Kenny Rogers haha. love that song. Ooo and "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astly haha. Oooh. I crack my self up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Unforgettable from Neighbours. It's... such a good song and yeah, just suits me for some reason.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Huh.. My theme song?

Tch, I would choose my favourite song, but that wouldn't really represent me, so I'mma go with..

Stronger by Kanye West

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • "All I wanna do" - Sheryl Crow - nuff said
    "The End starts today" - Bis - "Nail me down, I know my head's not here. Bring it back, the end's starting today..." mainly because when I know something special is going on that almost never happens, my head isn't there really and I need to be nailed down. And the rest of the song just brings me nostalgia from my middle school days, when I started to feel different than the other kids.

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • My theme song would have to be Move Along by The All-American Rejects. It has a great message, and one that I can relate to. Lots of crap tends to come my way, so it's good to just listen to this song to spur myself on from time to time.

Besides this, it's a masterpiece of a song. So yeah, that'd be another reason.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Changing theme song to, Lost Without You- Delta Goodrem.

Lol at how the code has the word "him" in it.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • I liked Deviruchi's song! Flat, flat, flat chested girl! >D

Ok, hmm.. although I hear some songs more then others in certain moments of life, my two favourite songs ever do not change.
    They're from an old, 80s brazilian rock band. The singer and composer, Renato Russo, is still considered one of the greatest genius of Brazil's music. The music and the virtues have changed so much since 1980, that is difficult to recognize what is music here.

The first song is "Quase sem querer", which means (kinda), "Almost without mean it". It's basically a love song, but it also talks about being yourself despite what other people think. The song is in portuguese, but.. try to hear it, it's good for your soul *---*

The other song, Há Tempos (means "For a long time", rudely translating), talks about the selfishness and cruelty of human kind, and despite that, we must always have hope and fight for a better world. Looks kinda hippie, but isn't it what we all need? A bit of "hippieness" in our lives?

God, I need start getting my replies smaller. They're always big! I talk to much ;-;
    neah, I was going to post my song's videos, but I don't know how to do this *dumbass*

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me
    Simply because it describes my "bad boy" self, and it describes beneath my badness, is a sweet layer of me.

Back