• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I have had quite a few usernames.

totodile - obvious where that came from XD
    Toto - I was nicknamed this by another member of the forum and it stuck so I changed my name because it was shorter ....but then I began to hate it because of The Wizard of Oz
    Angela - my real name
    Sen - a Japanese girl's name that I thought was cute
    Imari - same as Sen
    Baka Tenshi - Stupid Angel ...I chose this name because Tenshi means Angel and so does my real name Angela...as for the Baka part I have made some stupid choices in my life so it can apply to me.
    Haine Togu - fave character from the Gentlemen's Allicance "Haine"...with the last name of the guy she likes "Togu"

Years
    Well some of my friends at school found out that i'm a huge Hannah Montana fan so they started calling me Hannah Mantana. lol

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kei Kurono from GANTZ.

I loved GANTZ. I loved Kurono. Need I say more?

(could also be a play on Chrono, 'cause I love me some Chrono Trigger [Kurono Toriga kekeke])

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The first forum I joined was Hyrule Town Square. I chose TRIFORCE89 because I was eager to join. The Triforce is the central aspect of the Zelda series and since this was a Zelda forum, I thought it fit. Surprisingly very few people had the same idea. And 89 was because I as born in 1989.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    "Gunn" is a surname of one of my fictional Anthro characters. Somehow it tagged along to be used as a username on the net. The full name is actually Yoshiaki Gunn but I like to have it switched as Gunn Yoshiaki. I think it sounds better that way.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've only had a few usernames here. :]

!!**Alex**!!
    Back when I first joined PC. I had already used this at another forum before, so I just registered with the same username. Alex is my real name and I just felt like adding some decorative stuff to it. I had this for about... 8 months or so.

Flavaquil
    Flava was a nickname I made up for Cyndaquil. And it just ended up to being Flava + quil = Flavaquil. Had this one for 9-10 months.

Pachirisu
    I had this username for like... a month, though my second account was actually Pachirisu in the first place. It was a spur of the moment decision to switch my account names which I just regretted afterwards.

Kagami ☆
    I chose this one because of Kagami from Lucky Star. I was watching through the anime at the time and yeah... she happened to be my favourite from there. xD
    The star's there just to look nice, since it looked lonely just being "Kagami".

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    ive had a couple usernames over the years....

TropicalD12 - tropics rock, 12 is a awesome number, D is the first letter of my name (Derek)
    Atomicrat12 - oh come on...atomic and rat in the same phrase? and again, reoccuring 12
    D-puff - I actually got this one through animal crossing wild world. If youve ever played it, you know that sometimes neighbors give you nicknames. What was my first? D-puff. First; i couldnt stop laughing. Then my friend found out, and he wouldnt stop calling me it. thus, D-puff. thankfully its rarely taken online, so usually im the only one, so i dont need to go crazy with extra numbers =D

I only used tropicalD12 for (the horrid) runescape, and atomicrat12 was my old perminent name untill d-puff came around.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    [Vegetto6252002 / Vegito625 / Vegito 625 / Super Vegito 625]
    I forgot which variations I used, but I know I used at least one of them. Back in the day, I had an obsession of Dragon Ball Z, namely in the fused character Vegito, who is still awesome to this day.

[SSJ Metallica / SSJ4Metallica / SSJ4 Metallica]
    My obsession of DBZ yet continued, along with Metallica's work.

The Kinslayer
    A tribute to Nightwish's track off their album Wishmaster.

Crimson Majestic
    My favorite username to this day, since this seems more original than anything I had in the past; not to mention I love sunsets, giving me a majestic feeling.

I may have more, but they are all lost within the distortion of the time-space continuum.

Cid

Years
    EnirevTux has only been the username that I have since I'm a month old here. EnirevTux actually came from a random name I made up (Enirev) and the three letters of the word Tuxedo (because it's the first clothing that popped into my head). So it seems like EnirevTux was short for "Enirev in a Tuxedo".

Years
    blackrosedyingx.. black rose dying was the first song i ever listened to by one of my favourite bands. and the x.. is just always there? XD well, i usually use this username for things. x)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I was known as Toblerone325 on other online places, i don't know how i came up with "325", but i've now shortened it to Toblerone (forgot the capital letter on the T on my name, do'h!).

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    Two reasons. The first is that I liked the aesthetics of "Acrutheo". This is a requirement for all of my usernames. The second is that it either has to have no meaning (ie. I made it up completely) or an obscure meaning (either an obscure portmanteau or a magniloquent word). In this case, I made it up completely.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Brock_Lee because I'm a Naruto fanatic, plus Brock ryhmes with Rock, so brock lee, and broccli and Brock lee? lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, a little history of my usernames. I got the time to explain, so here we go. XD

pikastar: Well when Haine Togu(Angela) told me about this forum, I had to think about a username. At the time I was a Pokemon anime freak. And I loved Pikachu. So pika...that is what it is come from. And I just add the star to be random. XD

Lucy-chan: Well it is my real name but I wanted to be formal. XD I was into the formalities of the Japanese names. ^^

Lucy: Just dropped the -chan. My real name.

Utada: Named after one of my favorite Japanese Pop/R&B Artists(Utada Hikaru-she is amazing! *.*)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Just wondering how do you change your username

Just go to this thread and make a request.

As to the meaning behind my username...there is none. I just took my name and tried to implement 'anime' into it, but then it just sounded weird, so I butchered it and thus 'Phanima' was born. C:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    i got chaos from being havoc and chaos and i just like the 11011 part its my filler number

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    There is almost no history to my username. I like Mewtwo and the number 42 is the answer to all questions....so why not?

I'm thinking of changing it, though.

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    "Niko" is the main character in Grand Theft Auto. I became obsessed with that game so I included Niko in my username. The username "Niko" was already taken, so I added "GTA" which is the abreviation for Grand Theft Auto in front of it.

Haseo115

The Terror of Death
    Years
    I got my name from the dot hack gu series of games. The main character's name was Haseo. I added 115 becuase Haseo was already taken and 15 is my age.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back