• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Flaw

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
Years
  • I have quite a few, actually.

Procrastination. . . oh boy, where do I start? Let's say, for example, I have a project that's due next month. I'll probably start working on it two days before it's officially due, but that might just be me being lazy.
    It's kind of hard for me to work on a schedule, too.

I can become very worried about the tiniest of things, it's unbelievable. Yet at times I can be a little too laid back.

Sometimes I will become way too serious, and other times I think nothing of what could be serious.

I am extremely shy when it comes to talking to adult figures and meeting new people, but when I am comfortable, I can be myself, no problem.

Nobody is perfect, though. I still try to be my best. ^_^

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • Laziness and procrastination definitely.

Also, my quietness tends to annoy people. I'm happy to just be around friends, and I don't always feel the need to join in their conversations, but just listen. This can annoy people quite a bit.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I procrastinate like crazy. Seriously, it's like I never get anything done.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Nah. I choose to stir things up. If everyone loved me and never disagreed with me and my perfect views, I'd go crazy :)

Arrogance is a flaw. Blind arrogance is a bigger flaw. The need to project yourself as a superior being on a Pokémon forum, most likely to disguise personal insecurities is a flaw. Being a pompous jackass is also a flaw.

There you go, dude. Not only have I pointed out some of your flaws, I've also demonstrated my biggest flaw. I always say what I think, regardless of who it is to and what it may be. Doing that has benefits, but it also leads to me hurting peoples' feelings and/or getting into trouble for it.

Terragal

Secretive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I'm selfish and I also get angry very easily...

I tend to find a lot of flaws in myself but I sometimes see too much honesty/perfection in other people, I don't look at their bad sides if they are my friends until it is too late...

Oh and I am very naive, another trait I hate about my personality (I am also quite slow but you don't need to know that.)

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • I also think I'm too nice in real life. Well, no. I'm not too nice, because I can be a b!tch behind people's backs. I'm too much of a pushover. Online I'm a giddy little spaz attack (yay~ <33) but in real life I'm actually very shy. I have trouble standing up for myself and others. I don't need to stand up for myself often though. People generally see me as a sweet little quiet girl, so they usually leave me alone. I just hate it when people are making fun of my friends and I just stand by and do nothing because I'm too shy to stand up for them. I really take orders too easily. I have such a push-over and "go with the flow" kind of attitude, and it really bugs me. I'm trying to learn how to speak up.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Arrogance is a flaw. Blind arrogance is a bigger flaw. The need to project yourself as a superior being on a Pokémon forum, most likely to disguise personal insecurities is a flaw. Being a pompous jackass is also a flaw.

There you go, dude. Not only have I pointed out some of your flaws, I've also demonstrated my biggest flaw. I always say what I think, regardless of who it is to and what it may be. Doing that has benefits, but it also leads to me hurting peoples' feelings and/or getting into trouble for it.

Falsifying other people's flaws is a flaw. I'm not arrogant. My ego is really as big as it is perceived. I'm not disguising any personal insecurities, I'm just really that perfect :) Sometimes people interpret flawlessness as jackassery, though :)

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • The smallest and/or stupidest things can make me really mad.
    So basically, I have a short temper and I can be extremely stubborn, which also makes me very grudgeful.
    I also have very good memory, especially stuff that other people have done to me that made me upset, and I have the tendency to bring it up at the wrong moment...
    I'm also kind of really lazy and a procrastinator and have the tendency to be a perfectionist.
    And I can be a bit of a hypocrite, but aren't we all?

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • ...i fall in love too easy....and dont let go......other than that im absolutely perfect!!!...cept i drink....and smoke....well....maybe not perfect...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have a quick temper, I'm a procrastinator, and I hold grudges for years, even decades. And I'm damn proud of it, too!

Oh yes, there's also my fanatical obsession with large, gas-guzzling American luxury cars, which I make no apologies for.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Well, "the most perfect people" would mean that they're the closest to perfection. I'm saying I'm completely perfect, with no imperfections at all.

Why am I still here? Because it's fun. ^^

I like you.

Anyways, to answer the thread, I honestly can't think of anything. I am myself and that's all I can be. I don't change for anyone. People have to deal with anything they think is a 'flaw', or go away. FSM knows I have to do that on a daily basis.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • When I'm around other people that are hyper, ADD kicks in and I get hyper too and lose judgement. Like, I'll do things without thinking of the (possibly serious) consequences later. Some examples:
    1. On my first-grade school beach party, I got yelled at by a teacher in crutches. So, when she wasn't looking, I stole her crutches and went running all up and down the beach, waving them over my head and hollering.
    2. On my fourth-grade school beach party, I dropped a crab down another kid's shirt because I thought it would be funny. It wasn't.
    3. In ninth grade, we had been playing a dumb review game and everyone was hyper. The girl next to me got up to ask the teacher something, and so I tried to pull her chair close to me so I could put my feet on it. I had hooked a foot right under a metal bar below the chair. When she came back, I tried to move my foot away, but it pulled the chair towards me just as she was sitting down. She fell flat on her behind, and to make it worse her skirt had flipped up in the process. >.<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • my greatest flaw will have to be cursing. I mean its not my fault, my first word was infact a curse word and the best part is that I never could get in trouble (well in my family) for cursing. Also attitude can fall in the category too as well

:t354:TG

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • My great flaw is if I skip my morning coffee, I break down and kick a puppy. Caffeine Withdrawl Syndrome FTW -_-.

I have that too..

(Caffeine Addicts Anonymous?)

It sucks because more bad things beyond my control happen!
    So basically, caffeine is my destiny.
    That's why I used to go nuts at my mom for making decaf that one morning.
    But lo and behold! They make coffee teabags!
    Problem: solved. :cool:

I think some of my flaws are sort of exhibited in that little monologue there.
    - Independence on something: Anger when I don't get it (Addiction basically)
    - Stubborn pessimism about something I believe (garnered by nightmarish personal experiences.. the ONE time I cried in middle school school was a no-coffee day.)

Umm... I tend to endure a lot of crap from my friends.
    In my eyes, that's one of my worst flaws because by now my friends know that if they decide to be a-holes, I'm up top on their list of people to mess with. :\

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I'm kind of a klutz, in more ways than one.

I actually fall up the stairs frequently, and I really don't know why. I also have a tendency to drop things, gets really annoying at times.^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    i'm a klutz also... i spill and drop a LOT of things...
    i also have a slight temper and attitude with my stepdad which gets me in trouble..

Back