• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're 22?!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i'll never be seen for what my actual age is lol i haven't had any big blunders like i used to. when i was in my early 20's, i would get asked what grade i was in but a bitch was skinny at that time. now i have birthing hips so i don't get the mistake that much, people generally guess 21-23, but not 26. like girl i wish lmfaooo give me back that 21 year old body and health insurance!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    A lot of east-asians tend to look very child-like for their age, and I fall into that category. Always been told I look 15. I fear for my future though, I'm worried I'm going to look like a kid till I'm 39 and then age rapidly when I hit my 40s.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i'm 25 and i get IDed EVERY time i buy alcohol at a shop or drinks in a club. every single person seems to think i'm 18 at most lmfao

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    I've never been ID'd in my life but I still look younger than my age. This is preferable though, I'll be the sexiest dad in my circles in like 20 years.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i often get asked if im still in high school. or i get asked if im in either high school or college. it's something i've grown to live with. people often mistake me for 13-16. never my own age.

Back