• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen You're Happiest moment in pokemon RPG.

Years
    Beating the Elite 4 is always epic for me.
    One other moment where i couldn't believe my luck was finding Feebas in Ruby on about the 5th square i tried.
    Yet ANOTHER is getting a level 100, haven't done that since second gen and i'm eager to do some really worthwhile stuff on Ruby and Diamond.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ... Beating the game three times over in Emerald, I say =D

Or, getting a Japanese Pikachu over WiFi. That was completely random, but an awesome feeling.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    well beating E4 always makes everyone happy :D

Years
    Probably beating E4 for first time ever on any game in Ruby.

On Diamond I didn't even shout "Yes!" when I beat the E4. Infact, I was more ecstatic about catching a Gible the other day.

$andwich

IT'S THE LAW
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Well when I successfully cloned a pokemon.
    Also, I had the lulziest moment probably watching my friend play and she ran into a ., and she got spooked and threw the game down, despite the fact she was about to go to the elite four. She didn't save and was very angry that a floating period ruined her save data.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Picture the scene:

Two boys, best friends, playing on their Gameboys. Both trying to catch Articuno before the other. My friend got onto the third roll, and caught the bird of ice. I was disgusted, of course, so I threw my gameboy at him. It collided with his Gameboy, they both went flying and his console shut down, and as he didn't save...

I grabbed my Gameboy from the ground and as fate would have it, claimed Articuno on the third Ultra Ball I used.

What a memory.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    When I learned how to clone, and thus was able to give my best friend copies of Lv.100 Espeons, Suicunes, and Togetics, along with some other Pokemon... AND I could thus clone Masterballs to catch any running legend.

When I came up with the ultimate running-legend-catching-strategy in FireRed: get a Repel, spray it, save, and look for it. If you don't find it, reset and try again. Easy. I got Raikou in this, and later repeated the stratagy for D/P...

When I caught a Lv.70 Rayquaza with a Pokeball.
    When I caught a Lv.70 Groudon with a Pokeball.

When I caught some random Pokemon from Sky Pillar to level out of boredom; like a Mawile nicknamed Delaware. Now I still laugh every time I see its name.

When I found out how fun the Battle Frontier really nis even if I can't get anywhere with it.

Not really part of the RPG, but when I began making fun of Scott from Emerald by joking that he must have a McDonalds obsession.

Years
    1) You may want to get a mod to change the Title from HappiSET to HappiEST.
    2) I was happy when i recieved dugtrio in digletts cave i beat the game(Yellow) with him, Pikachu and Gengar.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Mine was when I received my shiny regigigas and rotom by soft-resetting. The nice thing was that on both occasions, I was with my grandpa.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Catching a shiny Rhyhorn in the safari zone with my first safari ball. Luckily, it didn't run away from me.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Lol yeah i had teached my Manetric the TM
    Hidden Power Maybe :D

HeroBlue

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    My happiest moment was.. err.. let me think.. I think there was no "the happiest" moment, i enjoy all the time when playing

..or then when i randomly found Mewtwo in the Cerulean cave in Yellow, heh. :D

Back