• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're moving.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You have no choice, you're moving. I have decided for you. Aren't I wonderful?

I've found you a job, I gave you some money to pay the deposit for wherever it is you're going to move to, and I'm letting you use my private jet and a cargo truck for transportation of you and your things. Aren't I generous?

So! Where to (and why) in the world are you off to, bucko?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
    Istanbul, Turkey!

The culture, the alleys, the food, the sights, the people. And the price of one chunk of bread is less than a dollar. ^_^

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Australia! I've always wanted to go there and it seems so lovely, it's one of my favourite places probably. I love the animals there and desertry and stuff like that, and I love sun so send me there!

Years
    I get to return home to kangaroo land XD

Cheers Pachisou, much appreciated! A lot of my family are back there and I haven't seen them in a few years now so it would be cool to move back there permanently with a full time job. If only you actually had the power to do this for me, Pachisou . . .

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    San Diego, California.

It's just perfect in every way. ;o; Plus then I don't have to worry about summers being away from Tom because we'd live near each other!

Years
    This sounds sketchy. Not taking the deal.

I would love to move to Tokyo. No, scratch that. Just outside Tokyo, like Yokohama, where it's close enough to travel whenever I want to. It seemed like a really nice place when I visited it for half a day. I'd really be fine with any large city in Japan and access to all the culture and food and media that I miss. Plus the landscapes, natural and urban, are beautiful to me.

Years
    So generous!

I'd move to Italy. I have family there, and I love everything about Italy. So yeah.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Oh heck yes, I can't wait to move.... wait, this is hypothetical? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hmm, anywhere I want... Ideally, I'd actually say Tokyo, or some other part of Japan, but I've never been there, so I don't actually know if I'd like it or not. I'd really like to visit first.

Maybe Hawaii instead, since I've actually been there. Although I hear that they're not very accepting of outsiders, unless you're just a tourist spending money.

You know what, I'll just stick with Seattle, since I'm moving there this summer anyway.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    There are two places that I would love to move to more than anywhere else, and I will let you decide that for me too, Mr. Yutohru!

The first is London. I've always loved the British people and all things British, so it seems like a perfect fit. I love the weather and the fact that it never gets hot (the British people reading this post will disagree that it never gets hot, but they have not experienced hot til they've been to Australia) and the accents make me melt.

The second is New York City - but a really nice area where there are no gangs or muggings. New York is like the hub of the Western world. To go there and experience everything it has to offer would just be a dream come true.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'd love to move. xD Anywhere far away from here.

But specifically, I want to move to a big city. I'd probably be deciding between New York City, Seattle, or Berlin. But because I'd like to be close enough to visit my family often, and because I still can't speak German very fluently, I guess I'd pick New York City.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Downtown Toronto or Montreal. Something big city-like but still extremely Canadian because I could never leave this beautiful land. We have a unicorn on our coat of arms. I don't think it gets any better than that. Plus, I'm a total city girl. I love being closer to things and having more accessible public transportation.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love Chicago, so i'll happily stay here, but for the sake of the question:

1. New York City: Basically any big company that i'd ever dream of working for is stationed here. And come on, it's New York City.

2. San Francisco : Cali <3 it's warm, it's beautiful, and it's got a big, fun art scene.

3. Istanbul: IT'S SO GORGEOUS AND THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS.

4. Toronto: I had so much fun the few days I was there and would happily go back.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I'd want to go to France, because the food looks really good and I love the architecture :D

San Francisco : Cali <3 it's warm, it's beautiful, and it's got a big, fun art scene.
    Actually, we have really gross fog here all the time. xD

Years
    Seoul or Busan, South Korea. They're both beautiful cities with so much life in them. That, or Osaka, Tokyo, Chiang Mai, or Bangkok. Also beautiful cities with a lot of life.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Somewhere on the west coast. Preferably Oregon or Washington. I've seen everything I want to on the east, and I don't like the idea of living in a landlocked state.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    this is quite difficult. on one hand, i've always wanted to live in paris, france because of its vibe -- a romantic and adventurous vibe. plus, it's in europe, so i'd only have to take a road trip to go to another country!
    on the other hand, i've thought about living in palawan, philippines because of its closeness to mother nature, and i've seriously thought of permanently residing there once i'm old (and rich).

so i guess you'd have to give me more money as i'm planning to buy two houses. ;-)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Hmmm...

1. Exeter - UK ~ Because I have friends in and around Exeter, it's a city near Devon and I love Devon <3 I went there once and really like it soo why not?
    2. Amsterdam - Netherlands ~ Just because it's Amsterdam I absolutely love Amsterdam it's one of my favourite places in the world.
    3. Pattaya - Thailand ~ Pattaya is beautiful and there is so much to do here I'd never get bored..
    4. Cologne - Germany ~ My favourite singer ever lives here so I want to track her down :x
    5. Graz - Austria ~ I love Austria and Vienna is so busy etc why not go to the second biggest city it's warmer there as well!
    6. Portsmouth - Virginia ~ Don't even ask.
    7. San Diego - California ~ I just like the name haha, and I have family there.
    8. Hollywood - California ~ SO I CAN BECOME FAMOUS YEAHHH

Yep, that's my options.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    This is all assuming I can live with my fiance in this place.

Somewhere fairly quiet. Somewhere with enough land that we can have little back yard picnics and play with the dogs outside and stuff. Not really much for neighbors. It doesn't have to be like we're the only ones for miles obviously like some kind of Courage the Cowardly Dog thing but just somewhere where it can be the two of us to ourselves without interruptions. Somewhere not too cold for her and not too hot for me. That sounds pretty nice.

Back