• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're such a talented Pokémon Trainer! What should I call you?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Spoiler: Hello, my name is breadfruit
    You're such a talented Pokémon Trainer! What should I call you?
    What nickname did you settle on for your trainer? Were you able to snag the handle/name you always use, or was it already taken by the time you started PGO?

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Yep, I'm Syvelocin in Go too. My username is unique to me, so I've never had the issue with it being unavailable anywhere.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I went by "caysapferg" as that was my first internet handle, and the name Cay was taken. I didn't really put in much thought TBH.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Unfortunately my top 3 choices were taken, so I went with SnowYungoos, kinda weird to say the least but its kinda grown on me.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    My primary choice, Lycanthropy, and a couple of variations on that were all taken. My backup name, Aerocheese, which is usually available thanks to its randomness, was taken also. So now I'm known as SandshrewLord. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    RyudoSquirre! 'Ryudo' and 'i polar' were taken so the next best choice was 'RyudoSquirrel' and I didn't realise there was a character limit; oops :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    My primary choice, Lycanthropy, and a couple of variations on that were all taken. My backup name, Aerocheese, which is usually available thanks to its randomness, was taken also. So now I'm known as SandshrewLord. :D
    Surprised that Aerocheese was taken before SandshrewLord, tbh. :P

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    A lot of handles that I use were taken, even things like 'Nickix' was claimed which surprised me. So I was brainstorming for a bit and decided to pick CuckooClocker , after the Skylanders Trap Team villain, lol.

Years
    It's crazy what kind of names are already taken. I tried lots of combined named like AliceLydia and it wasn't available. But I settled for SpookyMoi (moi = "me" in French)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My first choice was 'Kimi', but it was taken. So, I went with venomparadox instead. Actually, I first started out with AdorbzFangirl, but I wanted a squirtle... so I restarted my game by making a new account. XD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I'm actually a little confused by this. I signed in with my gmail and I set my name is Faithlyn (which is my real name). I'm assuming this isn't my username because it surely isn't unique enough for me to be the first person to claim it, but it's the only name I can find in the app no matter where I check, and it's never asked me for a username or anything. So is my email (goodin.faithlyn) actually my username or something? and Faithlyn is just the nickname that shows? or did I actually get lucky enough for Faithlyn to be my username lmao

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
    I'm just Thoriere because the username system doesn't allow accent marks, and I generally enjoy my Real Name™ being used to represent me. Makes me feel solid.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I just used Mixae, it's usually not taken :P I have others I use for sites just incase

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Night was taken
    NightRaven was taken
    Doesn't allow underscores, so no NightRaven_ like on Steam
    NightKrow was taken
    couldn't be bothered to come up with a new name so I just whacked a 1 on the end and bingo!

Back