• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ...or make a spin-off series like...I dunno..DBZ? At least I think it did. x.x;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I wouldn't mind a Yu-Gi-Oh spinoff, but it just better still focus on duel monsters and at least have some of the main characters from the old one...something that focuses on Joey and Serenity would be nice, I think.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I wouldn't mind a Yu-Gi-Oh spinoff, but it just better still focus on duel monsters and at least have some of the main characters from the old one...something that focuses on Joey and Serenity would be nice, I think.
    I ,ike a spin-off of yu-gi-oh but it's hard to try to think of what could happen because one of my two favorite characters would probably be dead

it seems like i've been counting down to all kinds off yu-gi-oh stuff recently heres a small list the 4th manga book's supposed to come out in two days, and in about two weeks the Noa arc will be over in America and we finally get to see the finals and of course our favorite nutjob Malik, and then later this year in August a Yu-gi-oh movie is comeing to theaters and from the info I've gotten of it it sounds cool (just wandering for those of you who have heard what do you think the 8th millenium item is?) so see I remember alot of dates for yu-gi-oh things I have more but i won't list em'.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    a yugioh movie!?!?! yay! *goes and sits in front of a movie theater and waits till August* this should be fun! XD but i dont want Yugioh to end up like DBZ and have a completely useless new season pop up after it is "supposed" to end :( but doesnt Joey go up against Yami Malik, lose and get "trapped int the Shadow Realm"? (notice the perdy little " around my last couple words XD)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    August 13th is the release date for the movie. At least, it was last time I checked.

I'm not really looking forward to it. The fact that it's going to be released in North America before it is released in Japan is kind of a warning sign as I see it. It might mean 4kids is having a say in what takes place in the plot, etc. That would suck, but I won't rant on about that because it just gets me depressed and angry... and I'm sure almost everyone is sick of hearing how bad the dub is. >_>

And yes, SL, Yami Malik defeats Jounouchi. I'm not really too clear on what happens, but somehow Jounouchi breaks the spell (or whatever), because unlike YM's other victims, he's watching Yami's duel with YM in the sidelines. Gah. I want those episodes. ;_;

And the YGO anime is kinda turning out like Pokemon. Too many fillers. x_x;; GET TO ANCIENT EGYPT ALREADY! *kicks producers* >>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    welcome to the spin-off people it's called yu-gi-R, yu-gi-oh-R not really sure...
    anway's it takes place a few years after the end of the first seris yugi is now tall!
    Ateum is gone...well you knew that from the last episode of the manga...anway's here's the first cover...it's gonna run in v-jump....it's a monthly/weekly manga they like to change it around and now the cover.......
    Yu-GI-oH

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    blue said:
    welcome to the spin-off people it's called yu-gi-R, yu-gi-oh-R not really sure...
    anway's it takes place a few years after the end of the first seris yugi is now tall!
    Ateum is gone...well you knew that from the last episode of the manga...anway's here's the first cover...it's gonna run in v-jump....it's a monthly/weekly manga they like to change it around and now the cover.......
    Yu-GI-oH
    but whats up with Yugs hair? *is talking like Joey/Jounouchi* i thought Ateum/Yami died? it looks like Yami on the cover...hmm...*thinks* maybe yugi spiked his hair! XD

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Well I certainly wasn't expecting them to make a spin off as such, the last chapter of the manga seemed so....final to me, not open for any kind of sequal but *shrugs* either way, if it is a sequal or spin off or something I'm intrested to see what it'll be about.

As for the movie, weeeeell I'm a little concened over the "An eighth Millennium item comes out of nowhere" storyline after the fact that through the series there's only seven with no mention of an eighth as far as I know (*I'm a new Yugioh obsessive so I could get my facts wrong ^^;*) I'll still go and see it though, I just hope there's more to the storyline than Yami dueling this Anubus Guy...I can just imagine it now:

ANUBUS: - Whahahaha! I am Anubus! I was defeated by the Pharaoh and now I want revenge! Hahahaha!
    YAMI: - You will never win for I believe in the heart of the cards!
    (*They duel, Yami wins*)
    YAMI: - See if you believe in the heart of the cards and your friends there is nothing you can't do!
    ANUBUS: - Nooooo! No I'm going to the Shadow Realm cos it has to be mentioned at least once in this movie!
    (*Eighth Millennium item dissapears never to be seen again*)
    TEA: - YAY! Now lets go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes!
    OTHERS:- YAY!
    BAKURA: - I'm only here cos Evil Togepi wants me to be in the movie but I most probably won't be... *shrugs* oh well...

....Best....movie...EVER! XD (*Sarcasm*)

And yes you're all free to ignore my sudden insanity outburst....I do that sometimes....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    here's the summery of the first few chapters.
    It is going to be Yugi's and Jounouchi's duel after Battle City that we were never shown.

Cherrim

Years
    ._. But how can it be related to Yuugiou if there's no Atemu? *wanders off depressedly and biased* XD

@_@ I'm glad there's a spin off. It's too sad walking around knowing it's no more. And Jenniyah's scanlating it, so yay~ ^_^

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ._. But how can it be related to Yuugiou if there's no Atemu? *wanders off depressedly and biased* XD

@_@ I'm glad there's a spin off. It's too sad walking around knowing it's no more. And Jenniyah's scanlating it, so yay~ ^_^
    spin-off? could someone explian I've been on vacay and missed it

yay! the last episode of the Noa's arc is comeing this weekend!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *sighs* Thank goodness! i want to see Yugi beat the living snot out of Kaiba! XD and i missed last weeks Yugioh...oh well probly wasnt much...

Noa: No! Yugi cant beat me!
    Yugi: YES I HAVE NOW TURN MY FRIENDS!
    Noa: Make me! *he runs off at like 2 MPH* you can never catch me! *Yugi hangs him by his collar on a clothes hanger*
    Noa: Let me down!

Okay, sorry that was my guess of what happend on Saturday! XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *sighs* Thank goodness! i want to see Yugi beat the living snot out of Kaiba! XD and i missed last weeks Yugioh...oh well probly wasnt much...

Noa: No! Yugi cant beat me!
    Yugi: YES I HAVE NOW TURN MY FRIENDS!
    Noa: Make me! *he runs off at like 2 MPH* you can never catch me! *Yugi hangs him by his collar on a clothes hanger*
    Noa: Let me down!

Okay, sorry that was my guess of what happend on Saturday! XD
    yeah I missed last Saturdays episode too but no more worries form I'm back at home and I can watch all the Yu-gi-oh I want without any insulting coments from my dad and if WB does like it normaly does I should be able to see last Saturdays episode. :D

you guys probably all know that I look at Yu-gi-oh fan art all the time,right? well I found this really good looking piece of art this morning https://www.janime.net/images/FanArt/yugi/01/68.jpgOMG it looks so much like the current manga it's scary. also I noticed that alot of people draw Yami wearing the outfit on the right alot and I was just wandering did he ever wear anything like that in the real manga or sumpthin'?

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    The outfit on the right? If I'm not mistaken, that's the costume he wore on the cover of Duelists of the Roses for PS2. I guess it's popular because of all the buckles, straps, and leather. Bondage style. X3 But he never wore it in the anime or manga, sadly. <_<

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    The outfit on the right? If I'm not mistaken, that's the costume he wore on the cover of Duelists of the Roses for PS2. I guess it's popular because of all the buckles, straps, and leather. Bondage style. X3 But he never wore it in the anime or manga, sadly. <_<
    Oh that's where its from sadly I have yet to play that game on the PS2 so I wouldn't know here's a couple of better pictures of the outfit from the front: https://www.janime.net/images/FanArt/yugi/01/74.jpg https://www.janime.net/images/FanArt/Yugi1/01/91.jpg both of them arn't exactly the best I've seen but there are alot more of him weari that outfit I must admit though he does look pretty cool in it
    I've found alot of really cool pictures while surfing the web and if I posted them all here it'd be a huge waste of space and time so I'll just let you guys find em'

back to the anime, could anyone tell me if WB will continue showing new episodes of yu-gi-oh after Noa's arc is over or if they'll cliffhang it till like next fall or something? and for some reason every time I think of the scene where Noa finaly turns good and then dies I start tearing up cause I've seen it in Japanese and it was sad cause Noa's voice wasn't annoying and he actually sounded like a little kid who was saying sorry I guess I'm gonna miss the little brat after all. :(

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Noa dies...again? XD well i guess ill have to keep an eye out for that. i thought they were gonna show last saturdays episode today too...but they showed the dumb one with Keith instead :'(

when i first saw Yugioh...Yugis hair freaked me out XD i thought it was on fire, then struck by lightning :P

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Noa dies...again? XD well i guess ill have to keep an eye out for that. i thought they were gonna show last saturdays episode today too...but they showed the dumb one with Keith instead :'(

when i first saw Yugioh...Yugis hair freaked me out XD i thought it was on fire, then struck by lightning :P
    *MEGA SPOILERS* yes Noa finally dies finally "he gets R.I.P. permanently put on his tombstone" (my wierd way of saying that he was thought to be dead then they found him partially alive then he died) he takes over Mokuba's body and gets out of the virtual reality pod he'd been sleeping in and he sets a sattalite up in space to launch a missile at the ship were they are then I think he gets a streak of guilt or something (remember I'm getting this from screenshots and Japanese clips) and gets back in the pod and speaks with Mokuba long story short Mokuba converts Noa to be a good guy all the rest of them escape and Noa keeps the angry spirit (or something) from capturing them there and the missle hits the ship killing Noa and Gozoboro and makeing one heck of a bang.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i can already imagine where this is going in the dubbed version XD the missle will probably send them to the Shadow Realm in the dumb dub...yeah on Yugioh.com theres english screenshots for like the next 2 or 3 episodes XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    i can already imagine where this is going in the dubbed version XD the missle will probably send them to the Shadow Realm in the dumb dub...yeah on Yugioh.com theres english screenshots for like the next 2 or 3 episodes XD
    yeah * goes off to kill dubbers* I absolutely hate the dubbers they are killing the show here in America and I've just gotta wander what drunk at 4kids picked the person who did Noa's voice (forgot their name) it sounds so annoying and obnoxious I can't even imagine it sounding sorry for anything. okay got that off my chest. but I'm tellin' ya if they screw up this perfect ending to the Noa arc I'm going to scream.

oh and those screen shots didn't help at all with that summery cause the quality of it on my computer was so crudy.

okay now this is completely off subjet (you don't have to read) but while on vacation a whole mess of my long lost never senn befor family members from my father's side came to visit at the same time (it was 13 people in a three bedroom two bathroom house) it was utter chaos but amongst it I found one of my cousins and you know what he was almost as adicted to yu-gi-oh as I am and another thing if there was a Harry Potter look-alike contest he would win cause he does he looks exactly like Harry Potter with the exception of the scar.
    all right thats enough of my ramblings lets get back on the yu-gi-oh subject.
    okay crud I just spent all that time raanting and raveing and getting all worked up for a new episode today and then when it finally comes they run a stinking rerun and it was one of those filler/flashback episodes too. and now WB is holding a sweepstakes and the prize is a brand new yu-gi-oh videogame and and Egyption god card to 400 people who can tell who summons Exodia Necros. an I'm sitting there thinking if they don't know who it is all ready they desrve to be slapped real hard.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i know if any one had a brain and didnt suffer short term memory loss (XD) theyd remember that voice belongs to none other then the freak Gozoboro Kaiba! XD sheesh, im already ready to enter that stinking contest and win myself Ra! XD and i hope they do a little fix-er-upper on Noas voice before the end of the arc >_<

Back