• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm off tomorrow and Monday. And I have no class on Saturday so I'm going downtown to pick up the latest Japanese YGO soundtrack. :3 Lol, the benefits of going to a Catholic school. XD

Anyway, yeah, Bakura has short hair. It's about shoulder lenght and it looks like it was just randomly cropped. =\ It's kinda cute when you draw him in chibi form, but I just can't seem to get used to it.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I'm off tomorrow and Monday. And I have no class on Saturday so I'm going downtown to pick up the latest Japanese YGO soundtrack. :3 Lol, the benefits of going to a Catholic school. XD
    EEEK! no fair I only get a three day weekend and alot of that's going to be packing time yes I am movin' to St. Petersburg, Florida yay!!

wait a sec there, there's more than on Yu-gi-oh soundtrack I wonder were I could get em around here I finally bought Music to Deul by (curse 4kids for giving it that name my dads been makin' fun of it ever since I bought it) and I think I have almost killed my CD player with it and right now I'm working on a progect to burn some of the opening and ending Japanese songs before Tuseday. :classic:

SPOILERS I finally understand what's going on in AE arc and those screens we saw when Seto was dueling Ishisu the girl that the guy was holding name is Kisara (sp?) and the guy holding her was Priest Seto who was also holder of the Millenium rod in the past and Kisara is like the spirit of the Blue eyes white dragon. and then in the AE arc (my word its still confuseing me) Mahaado is the holder of the millenium ring and Bakura kills him somehow so Mahaado sacrafices himself and becomes the dark magician and I think the same goes for Mana and the dark magician girl. :\

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, yeah that's the basics I guess. ^_^;;

And.. there are a LOT of Japanese soundtracks to the series. There's Sound Duel, Sound Duel II, Sound Duel III (which I'm getting tomorrow), Duel I, Duel II, Vocal Duel, and the Theme Song Collection (which is the same as Vocal Duel).

@_@ I've got almost all of them.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lol, yeah that's the basics I guess. ^_^;;

And.. there are a LOT of Japanese soundtracks to the series. There's Sound Duel, Sound Duel II, Sound Duel III (which I'm getting tomorrow), Duel I, Duel II, Vocal Duel, and the Theme Song Collection (which is the same as Vocal Duel).

@_@ I've got almost all of them.
    Yep jest the basics of AE arc so far :nervous:

Wow! that many? I''d never find those here I'm tellin' ya Montgomery's still somewhat stuck back in 1963 still but maby I'll be able to buy them when I get to Florida :classic:

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, it actually took my anime store several months to get SDIII in stock. @_@ I clicked on their site one day and I was practically jumping off the walls since it was there. XD;

Overall, AE doesn't make sense. It only barely explains what might have happened so long ago. @_@;; Since it was all changed and stuff because of Yuugi and co., we still dunno what happened. Maybe that's explained in the sequel? (Although it doesn't seem like it XP)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    What is that card that kaiba has how you sacrifice 5000 life points or something to special summon something because my cousin used it against me and he special summoned blue eys ultimate dragon but he wont let me have acloser look... help

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    MiNuN* said:
    What is that card that kaiba has how you sacrifice 5000 life points or something to special summon something because my cousin used it against me and he special summoned blue eys ultimate dragon but he wont let me have acloser look... help
    I really don't know if you've got to give like 5000 life points for it it's either a fake or your just askin to lose the duel faster cause if I'm not mistaken you'd be sacrificeing over half of your life points
    Nasty SPOILERS
    Oh my word I was just surfing through Janime (can't help it the place is practically my home page) and she's now got full episode screenshots of episode 123 (an Alcatraz tower beginner episode) and 4kids is going to have an editing field day with that episode cause, if any of you have read the parts of the manga were Isis is telling about the Ishtar family's past, it shows that when Malik and Isis came back from being outside Malik's father was cutting Rashid (Odion) with a white hot knife then Malik turns into Y. Malik and tortures him with the millenium rod and and it shows the huge spot of blood smeared across the wall behind his dying father... I don't think I want to describe farther but in that anime episode they show the scene of Maliks father against the wall blood and all. So ha, ha, ha I'm gonna have fun watching what they do to that
    and the same thing with the most recent episode number 199 it's almost a perfect mirror of the manga but I won't go into describing it but I will say this Bakura's back, Ryou's in a church, and Yugi's grandfather was actually tall and somewhat handsome when he was younger (even if he did smoke) but that's it if you wanna know more go look on Janime.
    P.S. Phew, that was long

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I just watched ep 199 of Yu-Gi-Oh!, which showed how Grandpa got the Millennium Puzzle. Thus, the Pharoah's Memories arc has started. It just has some additions in like ep200 having Kaiba dueling Bakura.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    MiNuN* said:

I think you mean Cyber-stein, because i've seen it in the video games. It let's you special summon a Fusion Monster from your fusion deck to the field for 5000 LP.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    It just has some additions in like ep200 having Kaiba dueling Bakura

I don't know why, but I'm REALLY looking forward to that X3 And I usually find the duels a tad boring, I guess I'm looking forward to it cos it's Bakura dueling...
    ....and I hope he whips Kaiba's butt cos I really don't like him or his big ego XD but I doubt he will so....meh...

But yes I really enjoyed episode 199, it was full of all kinds of stuff, plus the return of Bakura *It's too apparent I'm a Bakura fangirl huh?* And he looked insanly good in the long black coat he was wearing at the end of the episode *_*

Cherrim

Years
    ._. But can't they just get to AE already? I know they're almost there, but wtf is this Kaiba stuff? o_o I'm almost certain it wasn't in the manga, and I don't feel like watching it. Bleargh.

Oh, and what is the translation of that episode title? ._. I got "Yami Bakura's Moves" or something like that. I couldn't figure out the "da****a" or whatever it was *can't remember exactly* =X

Evil Togepi

Years
    Yeah the Kaiba stuff isn't in the manga, I don't read the scanlations much so not to spoil the series but I did read this part and after Yugi and Bakura's meeting in the alleyway it cut straight to the school the next day if I remember right.

And as for the episode title I saw someone on another message board had translated it to something like "Yami Bakura on the Move" they also tried to translate the preview text on the site and it seems to point to the fact that Bakura's aim isn't to win the game...
    ....so I'm intrested to know what his "aim" is.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    But yes I really enjoyed episode 199, it was full of all kinds of stuff, plus the return of Bakura *It's too apparent I'm a Bakura fangirl huh?* And he looked insanly good in the long black coat he was wearing at the end of the episode *_*
    aww man I've been trying to downlaod that episode all week and it's driveing me nuts cause I can't get my comp to do it right but I've seen enough screen shots to get the jist of what's going on but could one of you guys tell me what on earth Bakura was doing in a church and what happen to Yugi's grandpa to almost make him fall off the path to the millenium puzzle in that one room?

oh yeah has anyone here seen episode 121 were they finally leave the virtual world well the WB's been saying in a commercial for it that one person isn't comeing back to Battle City I really doubt it but if it's true who's not comeing back?
    man I ask really long questions

Evil Togepi

Years
    Are you trying to get the big file of it, if so try here: https://home.comcast.net/~nebs66/nebstv/dna3.html at that address they have a .wmv encoded version of it which is only about 24MB ;)

oh yeah has anyone here seen episode 121 were they finally leave the virtual world well the WB's been saying in a commercial for it that one person isn't comeing back to Battle City I really doubt it but if it's true who's not comeing back?

Well I dunno who they could mean, unless they mean Noa, can't think of anyone else who wouldn't come back cos all the others make it out okay *shrugs*

Cherrim

Years
    The only person they could possibly be referring to is Noa... but then, that's stupid because Noa wasn't even in BC to begin with (so how can he go back?)

On that note.... w00t! Canada is ahead of the US again. ^_^; I suppose YTV started playing the new episodes 5 days a week again, because I was watching the dubbed version of Yami Malik VS Joey last Thursday/Friday. :3 Kaiba VS Yami is on during this week.

<_< *downloads episode* ... *tackleglomps Evil Togepi* XD

Evil Togepi

Years
    Hehehe! You're very welcome ^^

Here in England we're almost up to the Yami Vs. Yami Marik match, the one of Yami Vs Kaiba ended last weekend so hopefully the one against Yami Marik begins this weekend, I hope so cos I really wanna see that one X3

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    Are you trying to get the big file of it, if so try here: https://home.comcast.net/~nebs66/nebstv/dna3.html at that address they have a .wmv encoded version of it which is only about 24MB ;)

Well I dunno who they could mean, unless they mean Noa, can't think of anyone else who wouldn't come back cos all the others make it out okay *shrugs*
    Yay! I finally saw it even if I only understood three words of it I liked, I liked the part when Yami saves Yugi's grandpa ya know I've never heard Ryou or Bakura's voice in Japanese I really like Ryou's it's quite fitting for him but Solomon and Y. Bakura just sound way off.can you show me any other files like this?
    On that note.... w00t! Canada is ahead of the US again. ^_^; I suppose YTV started playing the new episodes 5 days a week again, because I was watching the dubbed version of Yami Malik VS Joey last Thursday/Friday. :3 Kaiba VS Yami is on during this week.

You guys are so cruel I've wanted to see those episodes for weeks now and you are already at them and are ahead of me course they show them differently here cause they only run one episode a wek and sometimes like last staturday they play something completely different due to some kind of stupid special so see that's how we're behind.
    I guess they all come out okay cause they all got on the blimp so they must mean Noa.

Last edited:

Evil Togepi

Years
    Unfortuntly I don't know of any other places to download Yugioh episodes, they seem rather scarce, Kazaa is good for them though as long as you're careful in what you're downloading.

As for Bakura's voice actress he's done by the same woman who does Satoshi from Pok?mon, Rika Matsumoto, I think she's done his voice since battle city, although I'm not sure. It was hillarious the first time I downloaded an episode he was in (*From the one where he was dueling Yami on the blimp*) and I just sat and laughed through the whole thing cos he sounded so much like a psychotic Satoshi XD

Cherrim

Years
    ._. I don't download episodes, normally, so I've no idea either.

=D I like Bakura's VA. I love it when he cackles... X3 I can't seem to bring myself to imaging TK Bakura using that voice, though. He just seems too... built. o.o;;

Back