• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I don't "like" the dub, but I do sometimes watch it religiously. o_o That's only if I've seen the original Japanese version since I LOVE to see what they changed and what corny excuses they come up with to hide anything "bad". ("When this shadow disk hits you, your mind will be send to the shadow realm!")
    I really like the Japanese ones too my dad said that he'd buy me one maybe two off that getterdome place if I can bring my math grade up to a B on my next report card. I also like to watch the dubs to see what kind of stuff they cut out and edit I've notice about 4 or 5 times when they've edited guns out of different character's hands most if not all off them were in DK though

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I like to point out things they will edit out when I watch the japanese version, I gotta say they'll have fun editing episode 199 XD Especially since a gun is used quite a bit through that episode *lol*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol, wh00t. X3 Good luck with your math mark, then.

I just don't want to know what they're going to do to the end of YnYuugi VS YnMalik. It's so unbelievably sad, since Malik is just adorable with his will to sacrifice himself and everything... but with his awful dub voice and stuff, it'll just be ruined beyond all belief. @_@

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lol, wh00t. X3 Good luck with your math mark, then.

I just don't want to know what they're going to do to the end of YnYuugi VS YnMalik. It's so unbelievably sad, since Malik is just adorable with his will to sacrifice himself and everything... but with his awful dub voice and stuff, it'll just be ruined beyond all belief. @_@
    Thankssss. :classic:

I'm wandering what they'll do to the episode with Joey vs. Malik I have watched parts of that in Japanese and I literally cried when Malik made Ra attack Joey and Yami goes and visits him in the infirmory 4kids is probably gonna slaughter both of those episodes cause Joey almost died in the one and they're probably going to say ~oh he just sent his soul to the shadow realm~ and cut out the part where Yami (or was it Yugi) cries cause Y. Malik almost killed Joey AAaarrgggh! I hate em so much when they do stuff like that. :king:

Evil Togepi

Years
    ..... I hate Yu-Gi-Oh, it has such a stupid story, that rots the minds of young ones....

Then why bother posting in a Yugioh topic then? I never understand why people do that O_o

Anyway as far as I know with the Yami Marik vs Joey duel they do mention that he was "sent to the Shadows" or something like that, it was a while ago when I saw the dub version of that episode and as far as I remember they don't cut the part out where Yami is crying or at least I noticed he was upset ^^;
    I loved that duel between the two of them XD Yami Marik's face when Joey keeps coming back with great moves is hillarious :p
    Oooh the start of the Yami Marik and Yami Yugi duel should be on tomorrow ^_^ I'm really looking forward to that, I'll tell you how it is if you want :p

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    according to some other people, he did die and is going to be revived in time to duel Kaiba after Yugi Vs. Kaiba(i think it takes 8 epis just for it to finish)

Cherrim

Years
    Meh.. we're on Jou VS Kaiba now. Actually, we might have passed the duel already. I haven't been watching. o_O; But meh... @_@

As for Chibi Chaos, yes, it does rot our minds. X3 I mean, look at me now~ (But then, in this sense, it could be argued that anything can rot one's mind; which is also kinda true. *rambles on*) Anyway, in the future, please put a little more detail into your posts. o_o Otherwise they seem to come across like spam.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Meh.. we're on Jou VS Kaiba now. Actually, we might have passed the duel already. I haven't been watching. o_O; But meh... @_@
    ahhh! it's so cruel we haven't even started on the Battle City finals WB keeps running a new episode then running a rerun then another new episode over and over again, I wanna see more Y. Malik (wow six words I never thought I'd say) in the end I guess I really do miss the old psycho.

oh has anyone here seen episode 201 I've been looking at screenshots again
    Spoiler
    Malik's comeing back yaaaay! and Shadi reappears... as a ghost I think cuz Joey goes to punch him and his hand goes through him :laugh:. and I think Yugi has a bad hair day in that episode cuz his hair is a little extra spiky

Cherrim

Years
    I like it when they draw his hair fuzzy in posters. One of my MSN display pictures is like that. It's _so_ adorable. *squee* XD

Anyway, at least KidsWB is consistent. o_O YTV has been playing one new episode every Friday for months, and then all of a sudden we started getting new episodes Monday thru Friday. @_@ It's annoying because you never know what's on.

Evil Togepi

Years
    Yep I've seen episode 201, it was quite an intresting episode. I actually did a review for it on my journal (*That's all I do on my journal is review anime stuff I see*) it's just too bad I can't understand what they say most of the time or I'd do better reviews there XD Best I can do is rant on how good Theif Bakura looked without a shirt X3 I'm such a hopeless fangirl sometimes...
    ....okay all the time ^^;
    Atemu looked awesome too, poor guy, he looked so shocked and confused XD *huggles him*

And I agree, Yugi looks lovely with his extra messy looking hair XD

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    I'm new to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh. I've been watching, but of course its kinda confusing to start in the middle --;

Evil Togepi

Years
    True, I've started watching in the middle of many animes so i know how confusing that can get ^^;

I'm sure if you have any questions about the show someone in this topic will be able to answer them for you ^^

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    thanks ^_^

I'm still trying to figure out the battle system and the plot --;

CaRtOON said:
    Hey, did anyone saw today's episode?!?! Marik put Mai in the Shadow Realm!!! O.O;;;

NOOO! Mai is my 2nd favorite character!! Waa.. But it was sooo sweet when Joey tried to help her. For a minute there I thought he was going to kiss her. I SWEAR I THOUGHT THAT! XD I really hoped he did!!

It was really brave of Yami Yugi to stop Winged Dragon of Ra's attack! Ima have to name my first son after him: Crazy-@$$-White-Boy XD I just got that from Kangaroo Jack! Anyways, I wonder if they'll ever show Joey and Mai kissin' that'd be so cool. They make such a sweet couple, honestly. ^^;;

Has anyone heard of the shipping Joey/Kaiba!! ARGH! THAT MUST DIE!! I am anti-joey/kaiba shipping..

You all may think I am crazy, but I dislike Kaiba.. >.<;; A lot of people especially gurls luv him but I don't.. How weird.. O.o;; I don't hate him, just dislike him..

MAI AND JOEY FOREVER!

BTW, the battle was really cool. ^^;;

~CaRtOON

i saw that episode yesterday! I thought Joey would kiss her too! I'm glad he didnt tho........

Cuz Joey's mine ^^v

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Omg omg omg. @___@ Episode 201 = God. We got a pretty long butt shot from TK Bakura and PHARAOH YAMI! X3 *squees* I have a few scary(/perverted X3) screenshots from it. o_O; Heh... I wish they'd had the really good animators for it though. :\

Jounouchi and Mai make a cute couple. +_+ It's probably the only hetero couple I like in the series, lmao.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Omg omg omg. @___@ Episode 201 = God. We got a pretty long butt shot from TK Bakura and PHARAOH YAMI! X3 *squees* I have a few scary(/perverted X3) screenshots from it. o_O; Heh... I wish they'd had the really good animators for it though. :\
    I liked that episode poor Yami looked so confuzzed and TK Bakura looks dead awful when they first show him but he looked way cooler when he finally gets that weird jacket on (and he had all the gold *hee hee hee*)

Yay! the Battle City finals have started and Joey was hillarious in that episode but I missed the firts 9 minutes of it I loved the way that Kaiba kept teasing Joey about being to dumb to understand the rules.

Cherrim

Years
    In the US? No, I'm fairly certain WB is the only channel that shows it. Maybe in the future it might be picked up by more, but for now, WB holds the rights.

Back